White girl murdered - Whose fault is it?

I say this is a ridiculous racist take on a terrible incident.

The ridiculous thing was that a Liberal chick wasn't smart enough to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys and now she is dead. Probably caused by the fact that her parents didn't raise her right.

This is some pretty fucked up shit.

You don't even know that woman...her experiences, her lifestyle, her political leanings... nothing. Yet you feel you know enough to trash her after she's murdered.

Oh yeah. Don't forget to blame and attack her grieving parents too.

Fucked up.

The two things I do know about her:

1. She chose to hang out with the Jungle Monkeys.

2. Her Facebook pages shows her to be a Jungle Monkey loving Libtard.

Her stupidity got her killed.

Either she is to blame or her parents that raised her to be a Liberal that embraces diversity.

Maybe these black guys will sue her parents for malpractice? If her parents had done their job, she would have never hung out with losers like them, and they wouldn't be in such big trouble now?

There is a lot of truth to that defense!

What say you?

It's an overreaching and vile rant about the murdered victim and her parents. Nobody deserves to be drugged raped and murdered. They should pay with their lives.

Nobody deserves to be bitten by a poisonous snake. However, that is the nature of the snake. It is just doing what snakes do.

If you are in denial that snakes are poisonous and you play with the snake and you get bitten isn't that kinda your fault?

What say you?

It's an overreaching and vile rant about the murdered victim and her parents. Nobody deserves to be drugged raped and murdered. They should pay with their lives.

Nobody deserves to be bitten by a poisonous snake. However, that is the nature of the snake. It is just doing what snakes do.

If you are in denial that snakes are poisonous and you play with the snake and you get bitten isn't that kinda your fault?

I reject your analogy to reptiles. Poisonous snakes are not human beings and capriciously linking them to "Jungle Monkeys" certainly revels your character.

You hate snakes, snake bites, Black People, Black people with snakes.....

The blame is determined by whomever answers the question.

If you're a left-wing SJW, you'd say it's whitey's fault for the way those two grew up, and you'd believe they can be rehabilitated.

If you weren't a left-wing SJW, you'd just wish that someone would put a couple bullets behind their ears and say justice was served.

What say you?

I reject your analogy to reptiles. Poisonous snakes are not human beings and capriciously linking them to "Jungle Monkeys" certainly revels your character.

These Jungle Monkeys were not raised the same set of values that you, I and most human beings have.

They were raised in a culture that embraces violence. 13% of that demographics commit 60% of the violent crimes in the country. That is a major indication that they don't care any more about hurting somebody than a snake does about biting you.

I say let them go. They don't know any better. They probably don't even know what they did that was wrong. They probably think the White bitch owed them her pussy because their ancestors were slaves, or something. Blame the parents that didn't teach their daughter to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys.

What say you?

These Jungle Monkeys were not raised the same set of values that you, I and most human beings have.

They were raised in a culture that embraces violence. 13% of that demographics commit 60% of the violent crimes in the country. That is a major indication that they don't care any more about hurting somebody than a snake does about biting you.

I say let them go. They don't know any better. They probably don't even know what they did that was wrong. They probably think the White bitch owed them her pussy because their ancestors were slaves, or something. Blame the parents that didn't teach their daughter to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys.

Pretending that it is their race and calling them funny names, then absolving them of the heinous behavior because of your racist beliefs, puts you lower on the scales than the creatures you were trying to demonize. You have the intelligence to know better, but a snake is just a snake.

A White girl was drugged, raped and murdered by Negro spring breakers in Miami.

Spring breaker woman drugged, raped and found dead in Miami Beach hotel ID’d

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

View attachment 471804

My question: who is responsible?

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

I had no idea you were a racist piece of shit. I'm glad you finally came out.

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

You are confused.

The racists were the Jungle Monkeys that drugged, raped and the murdered this White girl.

They just don't know any better.

The two men are responsible. Thier skin color is irrelevant (unless they happen to be white cops).

When 13% of the population of a racial group commits 60% of the violent crimes in this country it would be disingenuous to claim that race is irrelevant.

If two White guys had done that to a Black they would have been charged with a hate crime on top of the other charges.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

Realism is only considered racism by stupid uneducated Moon Bats.

It is stupid to hang out in places wherein many blacks are congregating. The odds of being the victim of a crime shoot up exponentially when one is around blacks.

I say this is a ridiculous racist take on a terrible incident.

The ridiculous thing was that a Liberal chick wasn't smart enough to stay away from the Jungle Monkeys and now she is dead. Probably caused by the fact that her parents didn't raise her right.

This is some pretty fucked up shit.

You don't even know that woman...her experiences, her lifestyle, her political leanings... nothing. Yet you feel you know enough to trash her after she's murdered.

Oh yeah. Don't forget to blame and attack her grieving parents too.

Fucked up.

Darwin, survival of the fittest. She was not obviously among them.

When 13% of the population of a racial group commits 60% of the violent crimes in this country it would be disingenuous to claim that race is irrelevant.
I judge people on their individual actions. I understand your point, though.

If two White guys had done that to a Black they would have been charged with a hate crime on top of the other charges.
Agreed. Double standards blow.

the 2 animals that drugged & raped her are 100% to blame & should get the death penalty. but it has nothing to do with their skin color ... if anything it has to do with their gender.

& the OP's racism, as well as his misogamy, along with some of the other assholes CONtributing to this thread, are duly noted.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

You are confused.

The racists were the Jungle Monkeys that drugged, raped and the murdered this White girl.

They just don't know any better.

Oh, There is nothing confusing about this shit.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

No. You were done with "Jungle Monkey".

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?
Lucky for her she doesn't have to live with it the rest of her life. It was over fast. Chimpiez cum in 30 seconds

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

No. You were done with "Jungle Monkey".

What else would you called those assholes that drugged, raped and murdered that woman?

African Americans? LOL!

Forum List

Back