White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

I repeat provide evidence I am a member of the Tea Party. As for your bullshit claim that this thread proves anything you waited how long before declaring victory?
If you aren't a teaper, then you aren't a teaper. What do I care. I still find you suspect if you won't condemn this white racism.

Why wouldn't I admit that? Why do I care...when was the last time you were in the inner city. I know I have NEVER had a reason to trek to that part of town. This white girl...she lives in your neighborhood...you don't need to go to the inner city for that.

Are you going to condemn this white girl? Better yet, are you going to admit that white people commit crimes.
Shall all us white folks find examples of black crime and demand you make an announcement about it and claim you are racist if you do not?

You sure you are not a teaper. Just take a look on this forum...you white folks find examples of black crime and denounce any black who doesn't condemn it. HELL, YOU JUST DID THAT! :lmao:

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

And I repeat, why do you guys demand that blacks condemn actions of other blacks? Where is your outrage there?

And again, typical racist nonsense trying to attribute arguments to me that I have not made...and on top of that, deflecting (as I predicted earlier) to avoid the fact at hand.

Black crime is proportionately higher than that of white crime. Does that make you proud...does that make you think white crime is non-existent? Does that justify white crime for you?

Given all of the opportunity whites have had to succeed in this nation, white crime, no matter what the ratio...is abhorrent. But you choose to ignore white crime. Why is that?

If you aren't a teaper, then you aren't a teaper. What do I care. I still find you suspect if you won't condemn this white racism.

Why wouldn't I admit that? Why do I care...when was the last time you were in the inner city. I know I have NEVER had a reason to trek to that part of town. This white girl...she lives in your neighborhood...you don't need to go to the inner city for that.

Are you going to condemn this white girl? Better yet, are you going to admit that white people commit crimes.

You sure you are not a teaper. Just take a look on this forum...you white folks find examples of black crime and denounce any black who doesn't condemn it. HELL, YOU JUST DID THAT! :lmao:

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

But you do exactly what she did. When you do it, it's somehow different.

I did not demand an entire population make a statement and then give them 30 minutes to do so and then declare victory. Just admit you want to support this idiot cause you agree whites are all racist.

Shhh...that is sort of the point of the thread. If you look around, the racists like to post nonstop about black crime and call black people racist for not condemning it.
This guy isn't bad at all, I am sort of surprised he is getting all bent out of shape over it...but I guess I hit a nerve and his true thoughts are coming out.
(Racists are too stupid to realize this!)

Last edited:

And I repeat, why do you guys demand that blacks condemn actions of other blacks? Where is your outrage there?

And again, typical racist nonsense trying to attribute arguments to me that I have not made...and on top of that, deflecting (as I predicted earlier) to avoid the fact at hand.

Black crime is proportionately higher than that of white crime. Does that make you proud...does that make you think white crime is non-existent? Does that justify white crime for you?

Given all of the opportunity whites have had to succeed in this nation, white crime, no matter what the ratio...is abhorrent. But you choose to ignore white crime. Why is that?

Still making ignorant claims I see, be specific, provide evidence I IGNORE white crime. Further provide evidence I do not think the girl and her accomplices are not A) criminals, B) that I am not glad they got caught, or C) that I am proud about any level of crime by anyone?

Then be specific back up your claim I am a racist. Go into my posting history and cite with links statements that support that ignorant claim.

I did not demand an entire population make a statement and then give them 30 minutes to do so and then declare victory. Just admit you want to support this idiot cause you agree whites are all racist.
I don't think all whites are racists...not even a majority. Now, I do believe teapers are racist and I do believe this forum to be quite welcoming and sympathetic to white nationalists and their ilk.

There is no proof of racism in this story. Giving a false description of the home invaders does not mean she hates black people or thinks they are inferior. She wanted her story to sound convincing, so she said they were black. Everyone knows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of these types of crimes.

She may have been stupid for thinking the kid wouldn't tell the cops the thieves were white, but it doesn't make her a racist. Maybe she IS a racist but this doesn't prove it. Nice try though, Nutzo.

Still making ignorant claims I see, be specific, provide evidence I IGNORE white crime. Further provide evidence I do not think the girl and her accomplices are not A) criminals, B) that I am not glad they got caught, or C) that I am proud about any level of crime by anyone?

Then be specific back up your claim I am a racist. Go into my posting history and cite with links statements that support that ignorant claim.

Because when discussing white crime you have to deflect and point to black crime.

Why won't you condemn this white girl?

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

Kind of reminds me of Susan Smith who drowned her children in the car in souf' carolina and tied to blame it on a Black man

There is no proof of racism in this story. Giving a false description of the home invaders does not mean she hates black people or thinks they are inferior. She wanted her story to sound convincing, so she said they were black. Everyone knows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of these types of crimes.

She may have been stupid for thinking the kid wouldn't tell the cops the thieves were white, but it doesn't make her a racist. Maybe she IS a racist but this doesn't prove it. Nice try though, Nutzo.

Sure it is...but then again, nothing is racist to a racist...now is it?

Let me get this right..... You can demand whites condemn whites specifically for a crime but if a white demands the same of you on black crime then we are racist? As for abhorrent, the fact that something like 60 percent of all murders are committed by a population that is just 13 percent of the total population is fine with you?

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

Kind of reminds me of Susan Smith who drowned her children in the car in souf' carolina and tied to blame it on a Black man

Happens all the time.

Oh wait, I forgot to play another teaper card.

THE MSM WILL NOT COVER THIS! IT IS A CONSPIRACY. WHERE WAS FOX NEWS???? WHY DIDN'T MSNBC COVER THIS!

:lmao:

Teapers are pathetic.

don't you just loves threads like this

they post it and then if you don't voice the opinion THEY WANT, then you're call a racist

stupid desperate games of a person who just needs to find something to hate their fellow countrymen and women for

go out and smell the roses or something...You've become a circus act

With all the black crime, SHHH...., lets change the focus and make a few pathetic delinquent white girls some sort of moral equivalent. No. Not even close.

Let me get this right..... You can demand whites condemn whites specifically for a crime but if a white demands the same of you on black crime then we are racist? As for abhorrent, the fact that something like 60 percent of all murders are committed by a population that is just 13 percent of the total population is fine with you?
More deflecting....

Why won't you condemn this white girl again? Oh, because you want to blame black people for her lies. How pathetic. You sure you are not a teaper?

Because when discussing white crime you have to deflect and point to black crime.

I didn't deflect I ask specific questions based solely on YOUR claims. You have yet to prove I am racist, something you have claimed several times now. You have yet to provide any evidence I made excuses for this criminal and her accomplices and you not I have based your entire thread on race. Then complain when race is used to question you.

Sure it is...but then again, nothing is racist to a racist...now is it?
The black on white murder rate is proof of racism. This story isn't.

they post it and then if you don't voice the opinion THEY WANT, then you're call a racist

stupid desperate games of a person who just needs to find something to hate their fellow countrymen and women for

"go out and smell the roses or something...You've become a circus act"

Says the Queen of the trailer park

You and your Teaper ilk do it all of the time. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black...

wait, is that racist? Go to the thinking room in your trailer and think of something original, lunch lady.

You and your Teaper ilk do it all of the time. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black...

wait, is that racist? Go to the thinking room in your trailer and think of something original, lunch lady.

You keep claiming I am racist, provide evidence.

I didn't deflect I ask specific questions based solely on YOUR claims. You have yet to prove I am racist, something you have claimed several times now. You have yet to provide any evidence I made excuses for this criminal and her accomplices and you not I have based your entire thread on race. Then complain when race is used to question you.

Sure you did...you immediately tried to pull the black crime rate to justify this piece of shit white girl who stole from a kid she was supposed to protect.

Again, how many of your clansmen start threads like this...the only difference that the criminal is black. If this were a thread about a home invasion and blacks were the suspects...you and your ilk would be going crazy with your racist nonsense.

Forum List

Back