White Couple torture kitten

Some people just go begging for an ass kicking wherever they go.

I'll go way out on a limb & say this isn't the first & won't be the last run-in with the police for these 2 brain scientists.
Torturing small animals is a red flag for spotting a psychopath

And what about Fauci torturing thousands of beagles?

WHAT ABOUT THAT???????????????????

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

I have a personal pact.
When it comes to animal abuse I am committed to doing something. If I witness it I CANNOT do nothing.
If it means jail time for me to save an animal from abuse so be it.
Call me "Bat" man.

Stand for what you believe in or you have nothing to stand for at all.

I am glad the cat is safe.
Thanks for telling me because I just can't read such stories.

These creatures cannot be rehabilitated. They must be removed.
Abusing innocent defenseless animals is the mark of some very damaged people who really shouldn't be allowed in human society for eventually, they will just try it with a human.

Thanks for telling me because I just can't read such stories.

Abusing innocent defenseless animals is the mark of some very damaged people who really shouldn't be allowed in human society for eventually, they will just try it with a human.
You mean like pouring lighter fluid down a young girl's throat and lighting it?

Some people just go begging for an ass kicking wherever they go.

I'll go way out on a limb & say this isn't the first & won't be the last run-in with the police for these 2 brain scientists.
Torturing small animals is a red flag for spotting a psychopath
Probably be passed for a gun background check by the ATF by the direction of Merrick Garland. He does seem to make sure mentally ill people get guns.

And what about Fauci torturing thousands of beagles?

WHAT ABOUT THAT???????????????????

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
Only a idiot would equate medical research on animals with intentional torture....though perhaps we need to take a look at different ways to do medical research as in perhaps other ways of doing medical research might and needs be found to avoid having to use animals....which no doubt is a cruel thing to do.

P.S. I stated 'white coouple' intentionally to avoid getting this thread sent to the basement.

If I had identified them as black this thread would have been sent to the basement very quickly.....most understand that.

Forum List

Back