White Americans are mutts

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Most white Americans are mutts, mixtures of various European peoples who were poor rejects from their own countries.

White Americans are deluded if they think they are a pure race or anything close. Just remember that in the Trump era if they try to fight back.

Tell them to go back to Europe, if they'll even take them.

Most white Americans are mutts, mixtures of various European peoples who were poor rejects from their own countries.

White Americans are deluded if they think they are a pure race or anything close. Just remember that in the Trump era if they try to fight back.

I am Irish, English, and Scots by bloodlines.

All totally irrelevant to my life. I am an American, and nothing else.

and non whites are therefore inbred by your logic, ok I have to concede that one

upload_2016-11-13_19-46-31.png

Feel better?
Didn't think so.

upload_2016-11-13_19-49-8.png

upload_2016-11-13_19-51-40.png
upload_2016-11-13_19-51-40.png

upload_2016-11-13_19-53-59.png
upload_2016-11-13_19-53-59.png

View attachment 98372View attachment 98372

View attachment 98372View attachment 98372

I had two holes cut in my fence for my dogs.
Had plaques with brass tags that had their name on em so it looked like they were mounted.

upload_2016-11-13_19-59-3.png

upload_2016-11-13_20-0-53.png

maybe you should seriously consider that one ?

upload_2016-11-13_20-7-22.png

Let me fill you in on a secret. We arent thinking about how pure our race is. We arent race obsessed like you.

Did you know that your hero, Barry Sotero is a race baiting, half breed mongrel? Just thought I'd let you in on the secret.

So? Blacks are descended from slaves. Many of the Hispanics fled poverty in their home countries. Same with Asians. Check your privilege.

Forum List

Back