Whistleblowers Alert Congressman DOJ/FBI Purging All Conservative Agents!!!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This is the inevitable destination of fascism, they are removing the political orientation they hate, and clearly they intend a culture of like minded fascist democrat drones, this is of course end stage subversion, they also do this in the DoD. but as history irrefutably shows us that never works, but the police always enthusiastically embrace fascism, it is much easier to groom LE agencies for such... It should scare the fucking shit out of you all if this is accurate, yet we know that there are double digit IQ'd fascist democrats infesting this site who will cum in their skirts over this, thinking of course that such is wonderful....

The DOJ and all it's agencies should be gutted like a fish on the first day of the GOP presidency in Jan of '25 and their budget cut by at least 35% going forward.

If I was POTUS-elect I would put a team on it the day I was announced the winner to get shed of any vestige of dem contamination.....Hell, several teams in fact as a lot of department/agencies need to be cleansed of dems.

The Democrats are politicizing the government agencies.
The GOP should pass some new laws to depoliticize the agencies.
They should investigate Brennen and Comey's crimes.

The Democrats are politicizing the government agencies.
The GOP should pass some new laws to depoliticize the agencies.
They should investigate Brennen and Comey's crimes.
They should SHUT DOWN the useless worthless agencies.

I'm sorry but going after parents for protecting their kids is un-American, it's a totally fucking communist thing to do and anyone doing it has SHIT FOR BRAINS and oughta be taken out to the woodpile and clobbered a few times.

That's one of the things I'm going to do for sure, I'm going to crawl right up the lefties' assholes on this one. First person to challenge me is going to get their mug on national television.

The DOJ and all it's agencies should be gutted like a fish on the first day of the GOP presidency in Jan of '25 and their budget cut by at least 35% going forward.

If I was POTUS-elect I would put a team on it the day I was announced the winner to get shed of any vestige of dem contamination.....Hell, several teams in fact as a lot of department/agencies need to be cleansed of dems.

That's why I hope trump wins. He would be the bulldozer we desperately need to clear everything out so we can start to rebuild America. America desperately needs an enema and he would be the one to shove a firehouse up there and turn it on full blast.

Then hopefully we get the next president that's like desantis who is even tempered, direct and unwavering to help rebuild and maintain after all the garbage has been torn down and hauled away.

That's why I hope trump wins. He would be the bulldozer we desperately need to clear everything out so we can start to rebuild America. America desperately needs an enema and he would be the one to shove a firehouse up there and turn it on full blast.

Then hopefully we get the next president that's like desantis who is even tempered, direct and unwavering to help rebuild and maintain after all the garbage has been torn down and hauled away.
We heard that the first time in 2016.

Pure nonsense

Forum List

Back