While They Are Distracting You With C-19, YES, They Are Coming After Your Guns

HR 127, 121, 130,
H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-cong...t?r=19&s=1

1. H.R.121 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
To provide for the hiring of 200 additional Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents and investigators to enforce gun laws.
Sponsor: Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] (Introduced 01/04/2021) Cosponsors: (0)
Committees: House - Judiciary

H.R.130 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
Sponsor: Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] (Introduced 01/04/2021) Cosponsors: (0)
Great cut-n-paste job, someday you too can be a Polislick.

He's just, you know, reading the bill for you, Karen.

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own (retroactive -gun registration & tax)
The thread premise is a lie.

It's baseless rightwing demagoguery.

HR 127, 121, 130,
H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-cong...t?r=19&s=1

1. H.R.121 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
To provide for the hiring of 200 additional Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents and investigators to enforce gun laws.

H.R.130 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
Great cut-n-paste job, someday you too can be a Polislick.

He's just, you know, reading the bill for you, Karen.
I done did post it after I readed it.(southern dialect)

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own (retroactive -gun registration & tax)
I missed the part where they are confiscating guns.
That's because it's a lie.

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own.
[N]o one is increasing a tax on any gun or ammunition. The OP is misinforming because the OP wants to believe anything negative even if it is not the truth.

. . . Where is the price increase or tax in this bill for ammunition?
The thread premise is a lie. It's baseless rightwing demagoguery.
It's in Section 803 (a) (1-2), sport, under, you know, Increase in Excise Taxes Relating to Firearms as attached to Section 4181 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986:

“(1) Articles taxable at 30 percent:
“(A) Pistols.
“(B) Revolvers.
“(C) Firearms (other than pistols and revolvers).
“(D) Any lower frame or receiver for a firearm, whether for a semiautomatic pistol, rifle, or shotgun that is designed to accommodate interchangeable upper receivers.
“(2) Articles taxable at 50 percent: Shells and cartridges.”

H.R.5717 - Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020

Pipe down, Karen. The adults who understand these things and comprehend the ramifications thereof are speaking. Now drop and give us 50, and don't you ever think to talk smack to us again.

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own.
[N]o one is increasing a tax on any gun or ammunition. The OP is misinforming because the OP wants to believe anything negative even if it is not the truth.

It's in Section 803 (a) (1-2), sport, under, you know, Increase in Excise Taxes Relating to Firearms as attached to Section 4181 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986:

“(A) Pistols.
“(B) Revolvers.
“(D) Any lower frame or receiver for a firearm, whether for a semiautomatic pistol, rifle, or shotgun that is designed to accommodate interchangeable upper receivers.

Pipe down, Karen. The adults who understand these things and comprehend the ramifications thereof are speaking. Now drop and give us 50, and don't you ever think to talk smack to us again.

Read it again and admit your lie, liar.

“(A) Pistols.
“(B) Revolvers.

Does your mommy know you are using her computer again, lil' snowflake?

“(A) Pistols.
“(B) Revolvers.

Does your mommy know you are using her computer again, lil' snowflake?

I think you missed the logic in the chain of the posts. I'm exposing Moonglow et. al. for the fools that they are. I think you might want to delete that last post of yours.

At first dangerous totalitarians take away your right to freedom of speech, then your right to defend yourself......and then they take you.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous Totalitarian Cult.
And you never gave a shit while they did it to the pot smokers in the US for fifty years.

I think Pot smokers always had the freedom of speech. Maybe not the freedom to smoke pot.... but they had the freedom of speech. They also had the right to defend themselves from an attacker.

I see the Constitution is under Dem attack again, give up your Constitutional rights or be PUNISHED with Dem punishment taxes. What's next tax our right to free speech?

Forum List

Back