While our extremists clamor to deface and desecrate historical sites and graves...

no I'm not calling you a liar.
But you are rationalizing both groups can be discribed as mobs.
If you look objectively at the behavior of the republicans since obama was elected it has all the symptoms of a mob.

Next time you them breaking windows at a CVS make a note of it.

Mkay?
Right, it's not as if republicans have never done any vandalism.
Uh.....when did we start talking about that?

I thought we were talking about mobs looting, rioting, taking over events, pushing their way into our lives, telling us how to talk, how to think, what we can or can't say.....
That's all we talk about in one form or another.
As to speech you'd have to be brain dead not see that historically conservatives have attempted to control an censor free speech since the idea was conceived.

So as an advocate of free speech you're against banning the confederate battle flag, removing statues of confederate leaders and desecrating the graves of confederate soldiers, right?
False comparison, asked and answerd.

Next time you them breaking windows at a CVS make a note of it.

Mkay?

I thought we were talking about mobs looting, rioting, taking over events, pushing their way into our lives, telling us how to talk, how to think, what we can or can't say.....
As to speech you'd have to be brain dead not see that historically conservatives have attempted to control an censor free speech since the idea was conceived.

That's news to me.

Can you give examples?
No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Urine and feces in a jar?
Nothing?

Confederate flags monuments etc.
Don't fit the criteria of a distinct and separate culture
Assuming you're correct.....they are historical in nature.

The mob wants to erase history......just because they can. These symbols mean slavery.......something none of them have ever been. So why not stomp all over everyone else to get what you want.

There are plenty of things I find offensive.....but since they aren't hazardous to my health I don't feel the need to wipe them out. Asparagus, cooked broccoli, zucchini squash....yuck!!!

That's news to me.

Can you give examples?
No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.
Btw neither of those are illegal.

The mob wants to erase history......just because they can. These symbols mean slavery.......something none of them have ever been. So why not stomp all over everyone else to get what you want.

There are plenty of things I find offensive.....but since they aren't hazardous to my health I don't feel the need to wipe them out. Asparagus, cooked broccoli, zucchini squash....yuck!!!
Split hairs much?

That's news to me.

Can you give examples?
No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

I'm gonna have to declare a win unless you can come up with a decent example. Something better than just..."That's the way I feel".

Split hairs much?

Nope.....realism.

I don't like confederate flags.......but I hate even worse people telling me I can't buy one.

And when the racists in the NAACP start dictating to us about permanently destroying national monuments.....I have a problem with that.

That's news to me.

Can you give examples?
No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

I'm gonna have to declare a win unless you can come up with a decent example. Something better than just..."That's the way I feel".
Then you'd win nothing as I'm not competing.
Besides my phone has very limited functions can't provide examples yet.

Split hairs much?

Nope.....realism.
never said it wasn't.

That's news to me.

Can you give examples?
No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

Just one off the top of your head. No links needed.

No need it's obvious.
Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

1798 Upset by critics of his administration, President John Adams successfully pushes for the passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts. The Sedition Act, in particular, targets supporters of Thomas Jefferson by restricting criticism that can be made against the president. Jefferson would go on to win the 1800 presidential election anyway, the law expired, and John Adams' Federalist Party never again won the presidency.
The federal Comstock Act of 1873 grants the post office the authority to censor mail containing material that is "obscene, lewd, and/or lascivious." The law is used primarily to target information on contraception.

Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

1798 Upset by critics of his administration, President John Adams successfully pushes for the passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts. The Sedition Act, in particular, targets supporters of Thomas Jefferson by restricting criticism that can be made against the president. Jefferson would go on to win the 1800 presidential election anyway, the law expired, and John Adams' Federalist Party never again won the presidency.
The federal Comstock Act of 1873 grants the post office the authority to censor mail containing material that is "obscene, lewd, and/or lascivious." The law is used primarily to target information on contraception.
Nice example.

But conservatives used to be in a lot of parties......even the Democratic Party.

Right now progressives are the ones trying to stifle freedom of speech, not conservatives.....and that's what is relevant to today.

None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

Nice example.

But conservatives used to be in a lot of parties......even the Democratic Party.

Right now progressives are the ones trying to stifle freedom of speech, not conservatives.....and that's what is relevant to today.
FALSE!

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

Nice example.

FALSE!

That's your opinion.....but it's still true.

Visit any college campus. PC run amok. Freedom of speech as long as we agree with you.

Say all lives matter to a Black Lives Matter group and you might ass well be screaming ******.

Last edited:

Nice example.

FALSE!

Visit any college campus. PC run amok. Freedom of speech as long as we agree with you.
I was never big on what other people think is pc or not pc.

Dodge.

Give an example.

Flag- burning?
Nothing?
None needed.

Of course not.

They're liberal staples.

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday defended a policy allowing the government to open mail without a warrant, despite criticism that the crime-fighting tactic might lead to privacy breaches.Bush administration defends emergency mail inspection - USATODAY.com

Nice example.

FALSE!

So why are we arguing then?

Seems to me......I said practically the same exact thing...you don't go for what is considered pc and I don't follow the mob.

Political-Correctness = Mob-Rule

Nice example.

FALSE!

So why are we arguing then?

Seems to me......I said practically the same exact thing...you don't go for what is considered pc and I don't follow the mob.

Political-Correctness = Mob-Rule
but you do ....

Forum List

Back