While our extremists clamor to deface and desecrate historical sites and graves...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Their counterparts elsewhere do the same:

"Islamic State militants have destroyed a temple at Syria's ancient ruins of Palmyra, activists said Sunday, realizing the worst fears archaeologists had for the 2,000-year-old Roman-era city after the extremists seized it and beheaded a local scholar.
"Palmyra, one of the Middle East's most spectacular archaeological sites and a UNESCO World Heritage site, sits near the modern Syrian city of the same name. Activists said the militants used explosives to blow up the Baalshamin Temple on its grounds, the blast so powerful it also damaged some of the Roman columns around it."

538142928721-Mideast_Syria_Palmyra_20150823.jpeg

My Way News - Activists: Islamic State destroys temple at Syria's Palmyra

Meanwhile, our homegrown idiots do the same here...apparently Shawn The White (the head of NAACP) is offended by the historical connotations...

600x338

NAACP wants Confederate carving removed from Georgia's Stone Mountain

but what about "diversity"? What about "tolerance" ..LMAO...
they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.
Or history, for that matter. How can you claim to be pro-education when you want to remove and hide all evidence of the past?

my great great great (great? I lose track)...grandfather fought against the invaders in the war of northern aggression.
27th Tenn Infantry, Co. F under Braxton Bragg.
I do NOT appreciate cultural marxists desecrating our memory, our heritage, our ancestors or our culture...That's dangerous ground.

Why do some Black people ask white people to remove symbols of white power? That never made sense to me.

Even worse, why have Democrat leaders allowed public funding for desecration, removal and demolition of Freed Slave/Civil Rights landmarks while CLAIMING to represent the underserved Black communities and minority interests?

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.
Or history, for that matter. How can you claim to be pro-education when you want to remove and hide all evidence of the past?

my great great great (great? I lose track)...grandfather fought against the invaders in the war of northern aggression.
I do NOT appreciate cultural marxists desecrating our memory, our heritage, our ancestors or our culture...That's dangerous ground.
you mean the southern war of stupidity?
btw that war ended 150 years ago 3 grandfathers max...
if you lose track of tha.t your memory of why that war was fought is not accurate.

Why do some Black people ask white people to remove symbols of white power? That never made sense to me.

Even worse, why have Democrat leaders allowed public funding for desecration, removal and demolition of Freed Slave/Civil Rights landmarks while CLAIMING to represent the underserved Black communities and minority interests?
Nothing is worse than going to a white racist and asking them to please stop being racist. It makes absolutely no sense.

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

if you lose track of tha.t your memory of why that war was fought is not accurate.
I see duhs is using again.

Lynchings in the
West, Erased From
History and Photos

By Maurice Berger Dec. 6, 2012 Dec. 6, 2012 10
Looks like whites were into lynching lots of non whites.
Then again, how do we know they were REALLY whites. Maybe they were black people, pretending to be white people, lynching black people, pretending to be white people? If so, you'd have loved them. You'd probably put your own neck into the noose for them, if they told you to.

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

Let me know if you're ever down this way...Love to take you to lunch and discuss history with you.

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

Let me know if you're ever down this way...Love to take you to lunch and discuss history with you.
Duhs can't be removed from her recliner. It would cause blood clots:

article-0-0CA3D660000005DC-230_638x374.jpg

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

I see duhs is using again.
as always you'd be making a false assumption..
about me and the subject at hand.

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

Duhs can't be removed from her recliner.

it's a "female"?

they're hypocrites.
they're hypocrites.

lived there as a small boy ...have ancestors that fought in that war on both sides.
if your knowledge of history is as biased and inaccurate as most everything you post, no thanks.

it's a "female"?
I'm not sure.

it's a "female"?
I'm not sure.
damn you!
what has been seen can not be unseen...gawdalmighty...absolutely gruesome...

Forum List

Back