Which thread?

All presidents get briefings...briefings that are verifiable or at least probable....this was neither.....

What happened to Obamas reset button to Russia?.....ever since Trump won the dems and the whacked out media and press are out for full scale war with Russia.....even though it was China that killed 120,000 Americans and counting......

All presidents get briefings...briefings that are verifiable or at least probable....this was neither.....
What does anybody know about those briefings right now? Did you see them? About all that is “probable” about them is that the Commader-in-chief didn’t read them — because he almost never does.

You are clearly NOT really interested in Obama’s “reset” try with Russia, so please don’t divert the discussion.

What does anybody know about those briefings right now? Did you see them? About all that is “probable” about them is that the Commader-in-chief didn’t read them — because he almost never does.

You are clearly NOT really interested in Obama’s “reset” try with Russia, so please don’t divert the discussion.
Today on cspan and PBS and the BBC.....I heard from the people responsible for delivering these kinds of national security presidential briefings to the president and they all said they hadn't as of yet verified the silly report so they never took it to the white house.....and the leak will make that harder so in my opinion the leaker and the NY Times are guilty of subversive conduct that has placed us at risk....I don't watch CNN or listen to any news media that's in step with CNN or the NY Times.....

So is this the new thread for discussing Putin putting bounties on soldiers and trump accepting it?

Forum List

Back