Health Indicator

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1593573238572.png

Goll' durn it flacaltenn you locked the thread on me! So I guess I'll have to start a new thread that only relates to something you posted in the other thread.

Is there any way we can get health indicator in our personal profiles that updates us on the following?

There is no "automatic" moderation at ALL on USMB.. You misunderstood.. When warnings are issued, "points" are assigned.. All the system is doing is tallying up points and looking at the calendar... Mod Staff has control of the MATH and the "durations" of each type of warning..

It's a CALCULATOR.. That's all it is...

If you could make it like a Star Trek med bed readout that would be great!

That and I'd like to see how bad I've been.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 357626

Goll' durn it flacaltenn you locked the thread on me! So I guess I'll have to start a new thread that only relates to something you posted in the other thread.

Is there any way we can get health indicator in our personal profiles that updates us on the following?

There is no "automatic" moderation at ALL on USMB.. You misunderstood.. When warnings are issued, "points" are assigned.. All the system is doing is tallying up points and looking at the calendar... Mod Staff has control of the MATH and the "durations" of each type of warning..

It's a CALCULATOR.. That's all it is...

If you could make it like a Star Trek med bed readout that would be great!

That and I'd like to see how bad I've been.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Snap your heels 3 times and repeat .... Wrong movie..

The warnings all come with "indicators"... Go look up any PMs from mods in the past 30 or 60 days.. Count them... If there's 1 or more -- don't get any more for 30 or 60 days and you'll "Post long and Prosper"..

That's general guidance. For the full "health simulator" we'd have to order a colonoscopy first...

I'm down to two hearts out of five, myself. If I'm injured next time I battle the usmb orcs and get down to one, I will have no recourse but to hike over to that spot there next to the waterfall so I can replenish.

Forum List

Back