Which teams will be in Super Bowl 57?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I think it will be the Buffalo Bills and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And the Bills will win the Super Bowl this time.

I think it will be the Buffalo Bills and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And the Bills will win the Super Bowl this time.
We haven't even seen Seattle and Denver play.

I agree with your prediction but what about

Vikings, Chiefs,

They both looked good yesterday. Vikings beat the Packers. Could they be for real finally? It's going to be a tough season for the Lions. The Bears and Vikings won yesterday and Green Bay will never be an easy win.

Possibly.

I like my Raiders (as I do every year) and the Falcons. Why? Because Atlanta is the first team in alphabetical order I think.

If I had to seriously pick two teams, I'd probably pick the Buccaneers and the Raiders. The NFC South is easy pickings so give the Bucs a 5-6 win cushion there out of the gate. They took out the trash last night. I think 11 and 6 or 12 and 5 wins that division. Once you get into the playoffs it's a crap shoot. I REALLY like Julio Jones and Brady combination. I wouldn't be surprised if Gronk comes back for a playoff run personally.

As for the Raiders, I'm picking with my heart. They looked lost yesterday for a few series.... I think they'll get it together. Unlike the Bucs they have a disastrous divisional schedule with both KC and the Chuggers. I think they'll find their footing and make the AFC championship game.... maybe. #RFFL...

I really do not know but it seems like every season has some surprises. The Bengals last year were certainly on nobody's short list to go to the Super Bowl. I think, if nothing else, it highlights the outsized impact of a quarterback having a good year. The NFL has gotten so favorable for offenses that if you have a QB with some talent and a good receiving corps, you can go far in the league. Defenses are continually hamstrung by the referees (I'm not claiming any game rigging or bias BTW). Its been that way for a long time. I heard one stat last night about a wide receiver named Mike Evans for TB who has had eight straight 1,000 yard seasons (rookie year to present). He's the ONLY player in 80+ years of the NFL to have that. That seem odd? Megatron didn't do it. Rice didn't do it. Mike Evans. Good on him. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but when you have that sort of statistic, I think its a harbinger of the sport being too favorable to the offense.

Possibly.

I like my Raiders (as I do every year) and the Falcons. Why? Because Atlanta is the first team in alphabetical order I think.

If I had to seriously pick two teams, I'd probably pick the Buccaneers and the Raiders. The NFC South is easy pickings so give the Bucs a 5-6 win cushion there out of the gate. They took out the trash last night. I think 11 and 6 or 12 and 5 wins that division. Once you get into the playoffs it's a crap shoot. I REALLY like Julio Jones and Brady combination. I wouldn't be surprised if Gronk comes back for a playoff run personally.

As for the Raiders, I'm picking with my heart. They looked lost yesterday for a few series.... I think they'll get it together. Unlike the Bucs they have a disastrous divisional schedule with both KC and the Chuggers. I think they'll find their footing and make the AFC championship game.... maybe. #RFFL...

I really do not know but it seems like every season has some surprises. The Bengals last year were certainly on nobody's short list to go to the Super Bowl. I think, if nothing else, it highlights the outsized impact of a quarterback having a good year. The NFL has gotten so favorable for offenses that if you have a QB with some talent and a good receiving corps, you can go far in the league. Defenses are continually hamstrung by the referees (I'm not claiming any game rigging or bias BTW). Its been that way for a long time. I heard one stat last night about a wide receiver named Mike Evans for TB who has had eight straight 1,000 yard seasons (rookie year to present). He's the ONLY player in 80+ years of the NFL to have that. That seem odd? Megatron didn't do it. Rice didn't do it. Mike Evans. Good on him. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but when you have that sort of statistic, I think its a harbinger of the sport being too favorable to the offense.
Great post. Yes, TB looks great. Julio Jones looked GREAT!

Consider this. Yes the NFL hamstrings defenses. True. But if they are hamstringing mine they're also hamstringing yours. As long as it's fair.

Great post. Yes, TB looks great. Julio Jones looked GREAT!

Consider this. Yes the NFL hamstrings defenses. True. But if they are hamstringing mine they're also hamstringing yours. As long as it's fair.

I think there is some truth to that... The trend has been set for at least a decade so if you're still building a Grudenesque defensive juggernaut like he had in TB to win a championship, you're going to have to get very lucky to do so in this day and age. I think they had like 7 pro bowlers on the D that season they beat my raiders in the Super Bowl. It didn't hurt that they had the recently departed coach from the raiders as their head coach either... I understand that Gruden himself stood in for Rich Gannon in the practice sessions leading up to the game.

Any coach who thinks defense still wins championships is kidding himself. You need a defense but you need playmakers on offense more.

totally agree.the cheatriots have always had the refs in their pockets which is WHY they have won so many close playoff games and superbowls over the years. shady brady has always said he wanted to play till he was 45 and he almost hung it up last year so i see this year being his final year and the NFL will make sure he goes to the superbowl again and win it all.

totally agree.the cheatriots have always had the refs in their pockets which is WHY they have won so many close playoff games and superbowls over the years. shady brady has always said he wanted to play till he was 45 and he almost hung it up last year so i see this year being his final year and the NFL will make sure he goes to the superbowl again and win it all.
Who cares?

Who cares?
just giving my two cents worth as the op asked for.strange you did not say the same thing to the other posters as well as you SHOULD have.:uhoh3: .you are right,nobody SHOULD care about the NFL the fact it is as corrupt as our government is.

Last edited:
just giving my two cents worth as the op asked for.strange you did not say the same thing to the other posters as well as you SHOULD have.:uhoh3: .you are right,nobody SHOULD care about the NFL the fact it is as corrupt as our government is.
I hold no grudge against the LA Rams if that is your suspicion

I am orally sold the bills are going to win it all,first they beat the Super Bowl champions my LA Rams,now tonight they destroy the titans 41- 7 in a blowout.how shit I did not expect a score like that,this is a team of destiny,I don’t see anybody stopping them.

I am orally sold the bills are going to win it all,first they beat the Super Bowl champions my LA Rams,now tonight they destroy the titans 41- 7 in a blowout.how shit I did not expect a score like that,this is a team of destiny,I don’t see anybody stopping them.
Blowout is the understatement of the season! The Titans were bent over the table and got it dry and hard. The Bills are definitely legit this year. I tell you, we've been having trouble getting past the Pittsburgh Smacktalkers, but I really want to shut their pieholes up this year.

Blowout is the understatement of the season! The Titans were bent over the table and got it dry and hard. The Bills are definitely legit this year. I tell you, we've been having trouble getting past the Pittsburgh Smacktalkers, but I really want to shut their pieholes up this year.
I think the Bills would stomp Turdbiscuit and the Steelers. Probably will come down to the Bills and Chefs in the AFC.

I think the Bills would stomp Turdbiscuit and the Steelers. Probably will come down to the Bills and Chefs in the AFC.
The Allen-Mahomes Rivalry is turning out to be a great one for years to come. Even though they came out of the same draft class and are best friends, they are also fierce competitors on the field and the AFC title looks like it's going to bounce back and forth between the Bills and Chiefs. I'd like to see a Bills-Packers Super Bowl this year. Two small market teams who are just about evenly matched with the edge going to Buffalo.

The Allen-Mahomes Rivalry is turning out to be a great one for years to come. Even though they came out of the same draft class and are best friends, they are also fierce competitors on the field and the AFC title looks like it's going to bounce back and forth between the Bills and Chiefs. I'd like to see a Bills-Packers Super Bowl this year. Two small market teams who are just about evenly matched with the edge going to Buffalo.
They’re not from the same draft class and they’re not best friends

Bills are great but its still early and upcoming defenses are going to be studying that offense.

that wont be a problem,they are in rebuilding mode with big ben retiring.The thing that is impressive about the Bills when they beat my LA RAMS,superbowl champions no less,is the Bill not only had to do it on the road but they had to travel way out east across the country and that was a MAJOR advantage for my Rams that the Bills overcame and was not bothered by. they had some turnovers early on which was probably caused by that,but the Rams failed to take advantage of them. I WOULD say that was impressive by the Bills in doing all that beating the superbowl champs under those circumstances but after the Rams game sunday,Im not so sure now the rams getting beat so bad by them was so impressive by the Bills now because the Rams do not look like the same team from last year at all.

They had a huge lead against the falcons in the first half but because of critical turnovers,they allowed the falcons back into the game.The Rams just dont look so good this year and the Titans are not good either. when they play the cheatriots if they play the same against them in both games like they did against them in the playoffs,i think that will be a really good measuring stick where they are this year.

Forum List

Back