which source of information do you believe more?

i believe more …

• Total voters
I don't see the option NONE of the TWO

Both - the Zionist radicals and the Palestinian radicals have been killing off each other, non-stop since 1936 - Both are lying their heads off.
One must be totally naive or simply pro radical Zionist to vote for the IDF. or one must be totally naive or simply pro radical Palestinian to vote for Hamas.

<nitpick>
"Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and [Muslims]: for [Muslims] of this bondwoman shall not be heir with [Hebrews], even with [Hebrews]." --- Genesis 21:10

I'm not saying this is true ... I'm not even sure this is what Muslims believe ... but this is the excuse for "Peoples of the Book" or if you wish the "Abrahamic religions" ... one guy is the spiritual founder of three religions ... from his loins ...

The lesson here is only a moron wants two wives .. sheesh ... oh ... and this conflict is better than four millennia old ...
</nitpick>

<nitpick>
"Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and [Muslims]: for [Muslims] of this bondwoman shall not be heir with [Hebrews], even with [Hebrews]." --- Genesis 21:10

I'm not saying this is true ... I'm not even sure this is what Muslims believe ... but this is the excuse for "Peoples of the Book" or if you wish the "Abrahamic religions" ... one guy is the spiritual founder of three religions ... from his loins ...

The lesson here is only a moron wants two wives .. sheesh ... oh ... and this conflict is better than four millennia old ...
</nitpick>
Both sand religions, Hebrews and Muslims preach death, destruction and violence also towards each other, which isn't surprising, after all they are the same people. Semites.
Christianity thank God has managed to evolve - one can say it has become moderate and tolerant since the 19th century.

Both sand religions, Hebrews and Muslims preach death, destruction and violence also towards each other, which isn't surprising, after all they are the same people. Semites.
Christianity thank God has managed to evolve - one can say it has become moderate and tolerant since the 19th century.

Sermon on the Mount was 1st Century ... nothing's changed since then ... the warmongers learned their lesson on August 6th, 1945 ... hasn't been a big war since ... they fear each other more than they fear God ...

Forum List

Back