which source of information do you believe more?

i believe more …

• Total voters
I also don't trust Russian or Ukrainian sources in their lil' game of paddy cake ...

CNBC is great source of information ... but we'd have to follow it day-to-day, week-to-week ... and it's in these corporate quarterly reports that we can find The Truth of these matters ...

Follow the money ...

ETA: IDF doesn't want Hamas to know anything ... so they'll not be telling us ... war is ugly ...

four for idf!
I didn't vote, but the folks who trust Israel's mainstream media are the ones who trust CNN, FOX, MSNBC and the rest of America's mainstream media as well. Interestingly, many of the people who will scream that mainstream media is "fake news" today will repeat, verbatim, what the mainstream feeds them tomorrow. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

I didn't vote, but the folks who trust Israel's mainstream media are the ones who trust CNN, FOX, MSNBC and the rest of America's mainstream media as well. Interestingly, many of the people who will scream that mainstream media is "fake news" today will repeat, verbatim, what the mainstream feeds them tomorrow. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

I think you have the right idea ... just if both Fox and CNN are reporting something, maybe it's more trustworthy than if only one was reporting ... we should follow several media outlets and use our own logic to distill useful truths from the nonsense ...

Both Hamas and IDF say there's civilian hostages ... I think we can trust this to be true ... just saying ...

now 8 for IDF

I'm still getting better information from neutral third-party sources ... to be honest ...

Apparently, we can see Israeli bomb craters from space ... and thus make a fairly good assessment of where Israel is hitting ... next time the Google Earth satellite passes over, we'll be able to see for ourselves ...

I'm still getting better information from neutral third-party sources ... to be honest ...

Apparently, we can see Israeli bomb craters from space ... and thus make a fairly good assessment of where Israel is hitting ... next time the Google Earth satellite passes over, we'll be able to see for ourselves ...
which ones?

which ones?

ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, 700 Club, Northern Tehema County Shopper. Playboy, Playgirl, Playdog, LA Times, NY Times, Chicago Sun-Tribune, Oklahoma City Bungler, the University of Wyoming Cowboy Gazette, Girl Scouts of the World newsletter ...

Pretty much everyone except IDF and Hamas ... put it all together and we should have a clear picture of what's going on ...

now 8 for IDF
I don't see the option NONE of the TWO

Both - the Zionist radicals and the Palestinian radicals have been killing off each other, non-stop since 1936 - Both are lying their heads off.
One must be totally naive or simply pro radical Zionist to vote for the IDF. or one must be totally naive or simply pro radical Palestinian to vote for Hamas.

Forum List

Back