Which religion do you follow? Why did you pick that one?

If I have to confine myself to a religion it would be spiritualism. But I include theosophy and the basis of Buddhism in my belief system.

Christian, non-denominational, because after exploring almost all of them, it was the one that offered a truth I could not explain away or deny along with being the one that made the most sense to me.

I hold no religious affiliations, but I believe that man has a spirit.

Oddly enough, it was a Buddhist teaching that best explains my Christian faith:

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”--attributed to Siddhãrtha Gautama (Buddha):

Christian...southern Baptist.

Of course, you're a Southern Baptist. That makes perfect sense.

Spoken like a true bigot commie pig.

So why don't you edify us with your views on Southern Baptists, and tell us which of their beliefs you find abhorrent?

I'm not a communist. I admit that I am bigotted toward the religious, but I'm trying to be better about that. I can sometimes act like a pig and eat like a pig -it's true.

I don't think any of their beliefs are abhorrent. Some of them are ridiculous, some of them seem nice. You express the ones I think are ridiculous more frequently than the beliefs of Southern Baptists which seem nice.

Christian...southern Baptist.

Of course, you're a Southern Baptist. That makes perfect sense.

Spoken like a true bigot commie pig.

So why don't you edify us with your views on Southern Baptists, and tell us which of their beliefs you find abhorrent?

I'm not a communist. I admit that I am bigotted toward the religious, but I'm trying to be better about that. I can sometimes act like a pig and eat like a pig -it's true.

I don't think any of their beliefs are abhorrent. Some of them are ridiculous, some of them seem nice. You express the ones I think are ridiculous more frequently than the beliefs of Southern Baptists which seem nice.

Yeah, you still haven't answered the question.

Which ones are *ridiculous*. And please explain how it *makes sense*.

Forum List

Back