Perverted Islam

TimothysAlaska

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2014
I keep hearing tha administration say Islam has been perverted by the terrorists. And I can't figure out what has been preverted to make people kill, the definition of preverted is this.

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Ok now we have a definition. So what in the Koran has been preverted? What part was distorted or corrupted? If you look at the state departments list of terror organizations you see an overwhelming number of "perverted Islamic terrorist organizations"; in almost every country that Muslims have occupied. It is a trend it seems and they use the same tactics, beheading, bombing, kidnapping. So we have a trend of perverted Islamic terrorists that all say they use an unaltered version of the Koran. So how exactly has it been preverted? Did they add text and scripture to the Koran to come up with this?

I have a suspicion that Muslims the world over walk a fine line between being moderate and extreme. Because nothing in the Koran limits them from making that jump. And is the reason Muslim countries are so hush hush about it. Because you can have moderate Muslims one day and the next they are all in the streets protesting and killing. Terror is the root of the religion. If you don't believe me look up any news reports of Muslims protesting in the streets or burning flags. And usually over a picture of muhamid or something as small as that. That is why I believe the problem persists today because it is in their religion to do such things submission. And the fact they believe they are doing gods work....a job or economic choices is not going to stop or make it better, true believers do what they do for faith not because they do not have jobs. And I believe they can walk into any mosque in the world and recruit a good number of moderate Muslims to their cause, anywhere. It is the core of who they are and gives their life meaning fighting for their salvation. We are fighting an enemy that believes dieing for their cause in battle gives them martyrdom.

I see the administration also pointing at Christian extremists, but most of those are lone wolf attacks. And they are not funded by different government sources nor were they capturing large tracks of land gaining monetary value for oil and being sold weapons by agencies. Completely different .

I believe most Americans cannot comprehend Muslims countries because most of their children are taught the Koran at an early age and most can recite the Koran verbatim at an early age. It is part of their culture and belief. And in most of those countries life has little meaning. Killing people normal.

No they don't, I am not Christian. I am just going on my observations of what I have seen when I was in those countries. It's a very fine line between moderate and extremism for them. Christians are messed up because they have over 20,000 denominations And take whatever scripture you want out of the bible and they will make a religion for it.

The Quran does not require interpretation. ..... :cool:

I have never seen the Quran, but I have been led to believe it is written in Arabic. Since I don't read Arabic it would need to be written in English for me. I would hope the person doing the translation from Arabic to English accurately interprets what is written.

I have never seen the Quran, but I have been led to believe it is written in Arabic. Since I don't read Arabic it would need to be written in English for me. I would hope the person doing the translation from Arabic to English accurately interprets what is written.
Most large book store chains carry several translations of the Quran for sale in English.

But like any work being translated into another language. Some words or ideas are mistranslated or misleading.

Same with the Bible which has 100's of divergent translations into English. ..... :cool:

Most large book store chains carry several translations of the Quran for sale in English.

But like any work being translated into another language. Some words or ideas are mistranslated or misleading.

Same with the Bible which has 100's of divergent translations into English. ..... :cool:

Is it translated correctly into English that Mohammed married a 6 year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old? Does chopping off heads, hands, and feet mean something beautiful in Arabic?

Might was well live your life according to a book written by John Wayne Gacey.

Is it translated correctly into English that Mohammed married a 6 year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old? Does chopping off heads, hands, and feet mean something beautiful in Arabic?
Neither issue you mentioned is addressed in the Quran. ..... :cool:

Then someone is spreading lies about Mohammed being a pedophile and making rules about when it is acceptable to dismember specific body parts?

I'm shocked ! The prophet is being insulted by people who claim to follow Islam.

What would Mohammed do? Burn them alive? Or is that another slanderous false accusation?

Forum List

Back