Which Race is Most Racist?

while whites are shooting each other all over the country and are the ones committing mass shootings.
wrong on both counts

deaths at the hands of white shooters are predominantly self-inflicted, and the vast majority of shootings of multiple victims unknown to the shooter are black

wrong on both counts

deaths at the hands of white shooters are predominantly self-inflicted, and the vast majority of shootings of multiple victims unknown to the shooter are black
Incorrect. The majority of killings are intraracial.

You are a white supremacist and you know what it means.

I do not know. Possibly you are right.

Is there Reverse Racism? There is no discrimination against white people. For instance white people are treated more leniently then African Americans by the Justice System.

Is there Reverse Sexism? Very much so. Any man accused of Sexual Misconduct and presumed guilty by Universities and Workplaces knows. Any male victim of Intimate Partner Violence who is treated as an offender knows.
Who is being denied today?

I recently started a thread in the race subforum (this one is in the race section too) that asked which of the five races recognized by the US Census has contributed the most toward making America great. One of the evasions that was presented in lieu of which race contributed the most was the notion that all races contributed equally in making America great. Like two legs to stand on, four wheels to support a car, etc. I think I also saw the human race presented. All but three righties were unable to suggest any race that actually contributed more.

So now, I am running the same concept here, but am asking which race out of the five races recognized by the US Census is more racist in today's society? Not the society of 1000 or 500, 200, 100, or 50 years ago, just the current society. Ok folks, which race is the most racist, and why?

Why do you care, loser?

Who is being denied today?
Modern American Law treats all people as equal. In practice, there are discriminations and prejudices.

Discrimination in Penal System exists on the basis of Race and Gender.

Race: African Americans receive 20% longer sentences for the same crime as whites. Here.

Gender: Male offenders receive 60% longer sentences for the same crime as female offenders. Here.

Last edited:
Modern American Law treats all people as equal. In practice, there are discriminations and prejudices.

Race: African Americans receive 20% longer sentences for the same crime as whites. Here.

Gender: Male offenders receive 60% longer sentences for the same crime as female offenders. Here.
I am sure it happens, but not all stats are included, like criminal histories.

Which of the five races recognized by the US Census do think is the most racist?

Why do you care, loser?
No way! A lefty evaded the opening post! When does this ever happen? Just so you know in advance, your next post WILL be another evasion of the opening post. Cheating is always the first thing lefties think of when the answer is politically inconvenient, so go on and post your next evasion.

No way! A lefty evaded the opening post! When does this ever happen? Just so you know in advance, your next post WILL be another evasion of the opening post. Cheating is always the first thing lefties think of when the answer is politically inconvenient, so go on and post your next evasion.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back