Which Race is Most Racist?

I guess it depends on one's definition of "racism."

1. Many Hispanics do not seem to like African Americans too much.
2. Many African Americans do not seem to like Asians too much.
3. Many Asians seem wary of African Americans.
4. Many Caucasians seem to prefer associating with other Caucasians whenever possible.
5. Several ethnicities (I shan't name them) suspect that one nationality (I shan't it) is not especially bright.

I guess it depends on one's definition of "racism."

1. Many Hispanics do not seem to like African Americans too much.
2. Many African Americans do not seem to like Asians too much.
3. Many Asians seem wary of African Americans.
4. Many Caucasians seem to prefer associating with other Caucasians whenever possible.
5. Several ethnicities (I shan't name them) suspect that one nationality (I shan't it) is not especially bright.
Hispanic is not one of the five races recognized by the US Census. You did not answer which of the five races you think is the most racist. One of the five races really is the most racist, and one really is the least. Which do you think is the most?

One of the five races really is the most racist, and one really is the least. Which do you think is the most?
Each person has his/her opinion on this hurtful topic.

I shall just say that based on my personal experiences during my 84 years here on earth that I do feel very afraid whenever I see a certain young gentleman (or a group of them) coming toward me on the sidewalk.

I know that there are many nice and wonderful young gentlemen in that group, but I also know from personal experiences that an unusually large number have NO conscience and NO decency and NO humanity. I shall leave it at that.

Happy New Year to you & yours.

Each person has his/her opinion on this hurtful topic.

I shall just say that based on my personal experiences during my 84 years here on earth that I do feel very afraid whenever I see a certain young gentleman (or a group of them) coming toward me on the sidewalk.

I know that there are many nice and wonderful young gentlemen in that group, but I also know from personal experiences that an unusually large number have NO conscience and NO decency and NO humanity. I shall leave it at that.

Happy New Year to you & yours.
Lol, you should not be afraid to point your finger towards which ever race you think is the most racist. Hurtful? You gotta be kidding me! If racism is evil, why on earth would you NOT want to point them out? Do you really want to protect the most racist race from being identified?

Lol, you should not be afraid to point your finger towards which ever race you think is the most racist. Hurtful? You gotta be kidding me! If racism is evil, why on earth would you NOT want to point them out? Do you really want to protect the most racist race from being identified?
Did you get kicked out of stormfront for being too shy, or too stupid even for those fucking idiots?

Racist mean s someone who believes certain races are inferior and discriminates against them. [B/]Only whites are in a position to do that.[/b]
When you say only whites are in the position to discriminate, are you simply providing an example of discrimination to substantiate the first sentence?

Everybody KNOWS that there is one reason that is more racist than the other 4, just like we all know that there must also be one that is the least racist. It's kinda like looking at 5 apples or 5 dogs, where there is a largest and smallest of each group. It just is.

What is fascinating on this thread, is the amount of efforts and evasion of discussing whichever race people think is the most racist. If racism is bad and evil, why are people fighting so hard to protect whichever race they think is the most racist? This seems as backwards and racist as protecting murderers from being identified by race. Do we really want to be protecting murderers and racists by concealing their identities? As much as people talk about racism being bad, I am SHOCKED to see every lefty on this thread trying to conceal the racial identities of the race they think is the most racist. You guys are SO racist.

Everybody KNOWS that there is one reason that is more racist than the other 4, just like we all know that there must also be one that is the least racist. It's kinda like looking at 5 apples or 5 dogs, where there is a largest and smallest of each group. It just is.

What is fascinating on this thread, is the amount of efforts and evasion of discussing whichever race people think is the most racist. If racism is bad and evil, why are people fighting so hard to protect whichever race they think is the most racist? This seems as backwards and racist as protecting murderers from being identified by race. Do we really want to be protecting murderers and racists by concealing their identities? As much as people talk about racism being bad, I am SHOCKED to see every lefty on this thread trying to conceal the racial identities of the race they think is the most racist. You guys are SO racist.
The race that created the American system that excluded all others but them by laws until 55 years ago is the most racist.

The race that created the American system that excluded all others but them by laws until 55 years ago is the most racist.
By not identifying which race you think is the most racist, you are protecting that race from being identified as the most racist.

Blacks do not think whites are inferior etc, they just hate them for being racist swine, too many of them anyway lol. Being racist means believing a certain race is inferior and discriminating against them. Which whites alone are really in a position to do.
Black people think their better then whites. had many tel. lme that. and better then asians.

Black people think their better then whites. had many tel. lme that. and better then asians.
They believe that because they know they are not racist swine lol... And don't have the power to discriminate against them in an institutional way. At any rate, the real problem is the GOP is against all poor and middle-class people through their terrible policies that are a huge giveaway to the rich. This is all a crap GOP propaganda distraction You people are going on about lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They believe that because they know they are not racist swine lol... And don't have the power to discriminate against them in an institutional way. At any rate, the real problem is the GOP is against all poor and middle-class people through their terrible policies that are a huge giveaway to the rich. This is all a crap GOP propaganda distraction You people are going on about lol.
they are more racist than anyone. wanting judge nad kill off white people and asains/ they are the most racist trash i ever saw.

By not identifying which race you think is the most racist, you are protecting that race from being identified as the most racist.
I have identified that race. Everybody knows what race did the things I described, including you.

I have identified that race. Everybody knows what race did the things I described, including you.
Are you afraid to say which race you think is the most racist?

Forum List

Back