Which political policies implemented in Mexifornia have benefited good, real Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know that Mexico and it’s people have been benefiting from Mexifornia’s politicians for years...Can anyone tell us how REAL Californians have benefited?

(Increaced welfare checks and Mexican food recipes don’t really count.)

I have benefited by better pay and better health care and lazy ass republicans are leaving so life is great!

The liberal states and cities will need a massive bailout one day and they way they are acting they just may hear a big no when they ask for it....Look at CA...they have 40 + law suits against the federal government and Trump...they are self destructing with TDS....kind of fun to watch actually....

I have benefited by better pay and better health care and lazy ass republicans are leaving so life is great!

What political policies have lead to your “better pay” and “better healthcare”?
Aren’t good, productive, real Americans really leaving Mexifornia because it’s become a wetback infested shithole?

Aren’t good, productive, real Americans really leaving Mexifornia because it’s become a wetback infested shithole?
California is a great place to live. As for people like you I am glad when they leave cause it saves the state money. And Mexican people are hard ass working fools and make me money. I have not known or met anyone who is or wants to leave outside of you.

California is a great place to live. As for people like you I am glad when they leave cause it saves the state money. And Mexican people are hard ass working fools and make me money. I have not known or met anyone who is or wants to leave outside of you.
So you rely on cheap illegal labor.

Very stereotypical conservative view of Mexican people. I only hire properly documented people with green cards or valid SS number. Being a Tax Professional I know the difference between fake and real. And the IRS is very helpful in determining legality. I also pay very well as my contracting business is union labor only.

I like how honest you are about the "Mexicans making you money". People like this are the reason why both Mexicans and Americans are doing so poorly in the state.

Very stereotypical conservative view of Mexican people. I only hire properly documented people with green cards or valid SS number. Being a Tax Professional I know the difference between fake and real. And the IRS is very helpful in determining legality. I also pay very well as my contracting business is union labor only.

Tax Professionals have a union?

We all know that Mexico and it’s people have been benefiting from Mexifornia’s politicians for years...Can anyone tell us how REAL Californians have benefited?

You are exactly the sort of Radical I was talking about. It’s all bullshit. You radicals on both sides need to just die already.

Actually he is correct. People paying crazy taxes ending up homeless just to support their own invasion.

I’m not the one that called them fools that make me money.

You are exactly the sort of Radical I was talking about. It’s all bullshit. You radicals on both sides need to just die already.

Actually he is correct. People paying crazy taxes ending up homeless just to support their own invasion.

Nonsense. His qualifiers make it a stupid argument. Real Americans he says. Well as he defines Real Americans it is anyone who doesn’t live in California. Which is a stupid argument.

But let’s talk about California and the high taxes. Like your guns? I’ve purchased things through the Glock Store many times. The Glock Store is located in San Diego. That’s right, the largest customizing shop and website for Glocks is located in California, right near the border. Mexifornia according to the jackass.

The population has been increasing in California. California - resident population 1960-2018 | Statista

Which means that for every “real American” that leaves, at least two enter the state. Oh, just to take from the welfare or such. Bull shit again.

The GDP of California has increased by nearly a Trillion Dollars. U.S. federal state of California - real GDP 2000-2018 | Statista

So those welfare checks must be a lot bigger than we were led to believe.

Now, I don’t live in California and I am not planning on moving there ever. But I absolutely reject asinine assertions like the jackass who posted this crap. He is part of the major problem we are facing in this nation. That problem is radicals on the left and right that do nothing but wish to destroy their opponents. For generations, more than two centuries, with one or two exceptions, this nation has managed to survive with moderation, and in moderate political changes. That all changed. Now, the Radical Right, which this jibbering jackass is a cheerleader want nothing more than dead Lefties. The radical left, wants nothing more than dead righties. We the rational people are stuck in the middle between these two moronic groups who are too stupid to realize they are swallowing propaganda from their own sources.

Personally I think this nation would be best served if this jackass and all the radicals on the right and left just put their own heads in front of their shotguns, and pulled the trigger. An alternative would be to fence off an area, like the deserts of Utah and Nevada, and lock them in and let them kill each other off. Then the rest of us could get busy actually addressing the issues facing this nation instead of using those issues as a club to bash their enemies over the head with.

Nonsense. His qualifiers make it a stupid argument. Real Americans he says. Well as he defines Real Americans it is anyone who doesn’t live in California. Which is a stupid argument.

But let’s talk about California and the high taxes. Like your guns? I’ve purchased things through the Glock Store many times. The Glock Store is located in San Diego. That’s right, the largest customizing shop and website for Glocks is located in California, right near the border. Mexifornia according to the jackass.

The population has been increasing in California. California - resident population 1960-2018 | Statista

Which means that for every “real American” that leaves, at least two enter the state. Oh, just to take from the welfare or such. Bull shit again.

The GDP of California has increased by nearly a Trillion Dollars. U.S. federal state of California - real GDP 2000-2018 | Statista

Now, I don’t live in California and I am not planning on moving there ever. But I absolutely reject asinine assertions like the jackass who posted this crap. He is part of the major problem we are facing in this nation. That problem is radicals on the left and right that do nothing but wish to destroy their opponents. For generations, more than two centuries, with one or two exceptions, this nation has managed to survive with moderation, and in moderate political changes. That all changed. Now, the Radical Right, which this jibbering jackass is a cheerleader want nothing more than dead Lefties. The radical left, wants nothing more than dead righties. We the rational people are stuck in the middle between these two moronic groups who are too stupid to realize they are swallowing propaganda from their own sources.

Personally I think this nation would be best served if this jackass and all the radicals on the right and left just put their own heads in front of their shotguns, and pulled the trigger. An alternative would be to fence off an area, like the deserts of Utah and Nevada, and lock them in and let them kill each other off. Then the rest of us could get busy actually addressing the issues facing this nation instead of using those issues as a club to bash their enemies over the head with.

Yeah population and GDP is increasing as the state gets invaded. Sounds like you are confirming exactly what was said.

The rest of the post was pointless moral fagging about you being more centrist than others (e.g. no balls). No one gives a shit.

This thread was never meant to be about your twisted, deranged fantasies you fucking whacko…I’m simply asking the filthy fucks who vote themselves down the shitter how they have benefited from the corrupt filth they elect. I don’t believe good, real, positive contributing Americans have gained an inch...in fact, I’m sure our best have got nothing but fucked over. It seems to me that only wetbacks and Mexico have reaped reward from the anchor babies and white guilt whackos running this super shithole.

This thread was never meant to be about your twisted, deranged fantasies you fucking whacko…I’m simply asking the filthy fucks who vote themselves down the shitter how they have benefited from the corrupt filth they elect. I don’t believe good, real, positive contributing Americans have gained an inch...in fact, I’m sure our best have got nothing but fucked over. It seems to me that only wetbacks and Mexico have reaped reward from the anchor babies and white guilt whackos running this super shithole.

Well let’s see. Business is booming in California. It seems that they are doing all right. If you disagree then move there and run for office.

Well let’s see. Business is booming in California. It seems that they are doing all right. If you disagree then move there and run for office.

I live here bud...and generally speaking business is not booming...the businesses that are kicking ass aren’t doing so because of our fucked up pro wetback politicians or their policies.

And just to be clear...
Real Americans are not confused by who / what other real Americans are.
I’ll teach you though...Real Americans were born in the US to LEGAL parents...They speak the english language, they’re proud, patriotic and positive contributing....they respect and appreciate law and order, America’s right to sovereignty, American tradition, culture and history...Real Americans tend to be likeminded, they share the same goals for our country...I could carry on and on...you still confused?

And just to be clear...
Real Americans are not confused by who / what other real Americans are.
I’ll teach you though...Real Americans were born in the US to LEGAL parents...They speak the english language, they’re proud, patriotic and positive contributing....they respect and appreciate law and order, America’s right to sovereignty, American tradition, culture and history...Real Americans tend to be likeminded, they share the same goals for our country...I could carry on and on...you still confused?

Are they Veterans? Is that a requirement?

Forum List

Back