Which of Trump's Crimes are the Most Serious?

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this and the evidence of his guilt appears overwhelming, including his own former attorneys admitting to Trump's guilt.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies, pressured election officials (caught on tape), and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

what crime has he been convicted of ?

These traitors repeat debunked claims with no evidence, then ignore real indictments with overwhelming evidence.

It proves republicans are in a sad sad place, totally void of facts because the facts are too harsh for them too accept.

The only play these people have is to fabricate an alternate reality.
The ones who still haven't figured Trump out are just hopeless. They might as well buy Miracle Spring Water from Peter Popoff

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

In terms of, for which crime he is likely to go down - I would say, it would be for the classified documents. Even his own AG, Bill Barr thinks he is going to do down for that. The "inciting an insurrection" would be the hardest to prove.

But to your question - which is the most serious? Easy. Incitement to an insurrection and then attempting to steal the election. In that order.

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this and the evidence of his guilt appears overwhelming, including his own former attorneys admitting to Trump's guilt.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies, pressured election officials (caught on tape), and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think for you it's that he looks a little like the guy who diddled you as a kid

thanks....for giving up the main airport near china and 100 billion in weapons

ummm...biden didn't follow one thing of trump's except that huh.......lolololol

you still wonder why you punch a 40 hr time clock
You didn't answer my question. Who..made the.."deal"..with..the..Taliban? LOL.
Dive, duck, dip, dodge...etc, etc,

(Haven't punched a time clock since 1996).

All of the above. He deserves to go to prison for the rest of his life...for all of it.
It's about time he's made to answer for his transgressions. He's been dodging personal responsibility for his entire adult life.
don't forget he let 1 million aliens gottaway criminals in this country

In terms of, for which crime he is likely to go down - I would say, it would be for the classified documents. Even his own AG, Bill Barr thinks he is going to do down for that. The "inciting an insurrection" would be the hardest to prove.

But to your question - which is the most serious? Easy. Incitement to an insurrection and then attempting to steal the election. In that order.

I think the classified documents are the easiest to prove, he has no defense.

I just don’t think the penalty will be that severe

You didn't answer my question. Who..made the.."deal"..with..the..Taliban? LOL.
Dive, duck, dip, dodge...etc, etc,

(Haven't punched a time clock since 1996).
don't forget trump gave us crushing inflation while biden is at 6% growth and 1.5% inflation

My concern going into all this was that all the key players would keep their mouths shut.

I was definitely wrong there. They're LINING UP to talk.

Dominoes. Nice.
Trump lost the election, tried to just claim election fraud with no evidence at all, lost all court cases, then tried to steal the election for himself.

When confronted the MAGA trash claim all the courts in America are "in on the steal" or "paid off" and Biden is weaponizing the DOJ despite the overwhelming against trump.

don't forget trump gave us crushing inflation while biden is at 6% growth and 1.5% inflation
Sigh....see this is why I don't believe you're self-employed. You don't even understand the basics of how an economy works.
All you know is your partisan slant. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get there.

Alt right like Joe Rogan ?
Lol
Newspeak amateurs....mwa mwa mwa
You mean the former MMA fighter who will be in the middle of a "groundbreaking" podcast of great importance..and then drift off and start riffing about nothing like he's smoking pot? :auiqs.jpg:

Zero idea why anyone would listen to Joe. He can be incomprehensible at times.

All of the above. He deserves to go to prison for the rest of his life...for all of it.
It's about time he's made to answer for his transgressions. He's been dodging personal responsibility for his entire adult life.
don't forget about ivankas authentic diary saying daddy took showers with him at 12 playing hide the soapy....incest is a crime.......pedophelia...well half the country approves but it is still illegal

Look at how triggered you are. You have gone mental.

You have been reduced to a total freak out, and posting made up lies.

You have freaked out and posted 50 blatant lie sin this thread, all because you can't accept that trump is guilty of serious crimes, with real deal evidence against him.

The evidence proving Trump's guilt is substantial, and it is real. The minor about of bullshit evidence against Biden has no credibility at all.

Replace Trump with Hillary
and you're spot on.
Except Hillary never made those assertions. Never refused to concede the election. Never had a hand in having Obama deny Trump a peaceful transition. Never filed lawsuit after lawsuit. Never demanded multiple recounts and audits (Sorry campers, that ALL Jill Stein. Another good reason for winnowing out fringe third party candidates). Never marshaled her supporters to storm the Capitol on 1/6/2017 to try and stop the peaceful transition of power.

Forum List

Back