Which of Trump's Crimes are the Most Serious?

making up a russia hoax that put this country through 5 yrs of shat
TRIGGERED !!!

Trump numerous crimes have you traitors triggered.

Trump is a criminal, its was obvious from the beginning, but you traitors were too brainwashed to see through Trump's lies.
Trump played you fools for total suckers.

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

Having a hard time seperating #2 and #3

That would be the 37 page indictment, which I'm guessing you didn't read.

Again, Trump brought all this on himself. If he wasn't corrupt and didn't surround himself with corrupt people, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Guess you didn't really read Durham's report either. He stated nothing in line two of your post actually happened....just a bunch of "maybe's".
don't forget trump having no reason to let the fbi open a case on obama's defense secretary

That would be the 37 page indictment, which I'm guessing you didn't read.

Again, Trump brought all this on himself. If he wasn't corrupt and didn't surround himself with corrupt people, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Guess you didn't really read Durham's report either. He stated nothing in line two of your post actually happened....just a bunch of "maybe's".
These traitors repeat debunked claims with no evidence, then ignore real indictments with overwhelming evidence.

It proves republicans are in a sad sad place, totally void of facts because the facts are too harsh for them too accept.

The only play these people have is to fabricate an alternate reality.

He made the "deal" with the Taliban. Remind me again of what happened after the "stable genius" made the deal? :)
thanks....for giving up the main airport near china and 100 billion in weapons

ummm...biden didn't follow one thing of trump's except that huh.......lolololol

you still wonder why you punch a 40 hr time clock

Trump will be found guilty of the other charges…

But I think the fake elector scheme and pressuring local election officials will be the most severe

Trump has been indicted or is about to be indicted for numerous serious crimes. Which crime is the most serious?

1) Classified documents. Trump stole extremely classified documents about war plans, nuclear secrets, and god knows what else. Then he lied about possessing them, had them moved in an attempt to hide them, tried to get his lawyers to lie about possessing them, and even showed them to people. Trump has already been indicted for this.

2) Inciting an Insurrection. Trump lied to the world and his supporters and told everybody the election was stolen when it wasn't. Then on Jan 6th he incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies and his followers beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and beat more cops again. Trump was impeached for this.

3) Attempting to steal the election. Trump is about to be indicted for trying to steal the election for himself. Trump used a series of lies and created fake electorates to try and actually steal the 2020 election, after he clearly lost the election.

I think inciting the Insurrection at the Capitol is the most serious of Trump's crimes, but they are all so serious so it is hard to say.

I agree. J6 was the day he took his biggest shit on the Constitution. But you are right. He had a lot of nasty bowl movements to choose from.

don't forget trump having no reason to let the fbi open a case on obama's defense secretary
Your defense of your savior is adorable, but here's the bottom line,

Obama and Biden aren't under indictment..and will never be. 8 years as VP and 2+ as President. No charges. No indictments. No jail time.
Trump is under indictment. And a bunch of people in his administration have been indicted, tried, and convicted. He's the only one who's squirted away...I have a feeling that's gonna change. :)

thanks....for giving up the main airport near china and 100 billion in weapons

ummm...biden didn't follow one thing of trump's except that huh.......lolololol

you still wonder why you punch a 40 hr time clock
You just keep tryin there, slugger. Maybe you'll make contact.

I don't believe for ONE microsecond you're self employed...you don't come across as smart enough. :)

Trump's only "crime" was dissing the political establishment in America, both Democrats and Republicans. The Bushes and Cheneys hate him as much as, if not more than, the Democrat Establishment does. Trump destroyed the chance of the GOP establishment figures of ever ascending to power again.

Forum List

Back