Which of the following is the winning focus for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Which area has Biden damaged most and is therefore the best focus for Trump?

• Rampant inflation caused by leftist policies

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The cancel culture, including censorship of opposing views

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Election cheating

• Growing threat from our foreign enemies due to Biden’s weakness

• The “Americans Last” agenda

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Illegal immigration

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Indoctrination of children in public schools

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Increased crime and anti-police attitude

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Government corruption

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Media control

• Total voters
It's the economy stupid, Dems are obliterated on that issue.
I disagree. Democrats have just argued that they have no control over the economy, and it's worked with their voters even though they are just retarded for believing that. But the question is what issues will flip votes.

Democrats are 51% in addition to cheating and they are stupid as shit, it's really hard to flip them

Or how about his daughters diary?
The fact that he cant follow a freaking SIDEWALK.
Or how about how he sends billions to kill children and pay peoples pensions in ukraines, and send pennies to Americans who lost everything.

True. It’s why Youngkin won in Virginia.

Exactly. But it's going to flip more next year. Nevada, Montana (Senate), Arizona, Wisconsin, and others are there for the taking. I'd hope New Mexico, but there are a lot of brainless leftists still there

If Trump is elected again, he needs to do a better job of vetting.

Absolutely, but Trump appointed a lot of people and they were DC insiders, he's going to make mistakes. Pointing to one person and saying well, Trump appointed him is the stupid that john doe 101 is. And once appointed they often stop believing they are accountable

Here s a sneaky almost conspiratorial thought:

President Trump is playing rope a dope with his GOP opponents and maybe with the DNC contenders. Then, maybe in the later rounds, he will suddenly pull the old switcheroo. He will start seriously addressing the many substantive issues which are of most crucial interest to the needs of America.

His pitiful opposing numbers will need weeks to start switching their own messages back to anything substantive and moorland.

Then Trump will mop the floor with them since their policy preferences are what got us into our messes in the first place.

For the Republicans? You’re kidding, right? IMO, the only one getting any traction is RFK, Jr.

Swish. I know you're a Democrat, Cowboy. Why would I think you'd like a Republican? You think AOC is a Republican? And the question wasn't who's getting traction either? Government schools, after what they did to you, one would think you'd want better for our children

Exactly. But it's going to flip more next year. Nevada, Montana (Senate), Arizona, Wisconsin, and others are there for the taking. I'd hope New Mexico, but there are a lot of brainless leftists still there
Isn’t New Mexico where the governor tried to run roughshod over her constituents’ 2nd Amendment rights? I’d think conservatives would turn out in droves.

We still have to prepared for dirty politics from the Dems in the states that can flip.

Isn’t New Mexico where the governor tried to run roughshod over her constituents’ 2nd Amendment rights? I’d think conservatives would turn out in droves.

We still have to prepared for dirty politics from the Dems in the states that can flip.

Yes, that was why I brought up New Mexico. But as I said, so far only parental rights has worked to flip leftist nut jobs. I hope other issues will in 2024, but so far they haven't

Yes, that was why I brought up New Mexico. But as I said, so far only parental rights has worked to flip leftist nut jobs. I hope other issues will in 2024, but so far they haven't
And the stupid leftists have gone even further trying to take control of children over parents.

This might be the winning issue among adults with school age children, which is less than half of all voters. Inflation and high prices hits everyone.

And the stupid leftists have gone even further trying to take control of children over parents.

This might be the winning issue among adults with school age children, which is less than half of all voters. Inflation and high prices hits everyone.
It's funny watching you flailing around.

Yeah, if a third of Americans struggle to out food on the table, and the majority just get by paycheck to paycheck, it’s bad news for Democrats.
Trump's fix for that is a 10% tariff on everything that comes in. He's such a stable genius.

In 2020, I knew inflation was coming in naturally as part of a correction. I also knew Biden-Harris would make inflation worse…. and, they did. Further, they have stated that they are anti-US fossil fuel yet they have no viable plan to get us off fossil fuel without hurting Americans economically.

Time for new leadership. We need a better economy and Biden-Harris are not equipped to do so.

Forum List

Back