Which of the following is the winning focus for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Which area has Biden damaged most and is therefore the best focus for Trump?

• Rampant inflation caused by leftist policies

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The cancel culture, including censorship of opposing views

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Election cheating

• Growing threat from our foreign enemies due to Biden’s weakness

• The “Americans Last” agenda

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Illegal immigration

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Indoctrination of children in public schools

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Increased crime and anti-police attitude

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Government corruption

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Media control

• Total voters
You haven’t noticed an emergence of Green Energy since Carter?
I have seen massive investments in the last ten years in EV infrastructure, wind and solar power
Can it run a plain, train, or shipping vessel on the same level as oil? I’ve seen improvements too… but it’s no where near oil. Until then, stop punishing Americans.

Can it run a plain, train, or shipping vessel on the same level as oil? I’ve seen improvements too… but it’s no where near oil. Until then, stop punishing Americans.

Nobody says Green Energy has to take over for oil today. Only reduce our reliance on it.

Nobody is punishing Americans …like the rest of the world, we are weaning ourselves from our slavery to Big Oil and global oil cartels

To my fellow conservatives, we all agree that Biden has been a disaster, but which issue do you think is the winning focus?
He'll need to prove that he's not the stupidest person who ever lived & not borderline braindead.

That won't be possible.

And I repeat, when Trump was still in Office and packing up the White House, NARA told him to go fuck himself, he was on his own. I gave you the source. The General Counsel at NARA confirmed this was true (until he recanted weeks later).

Third, and last time time, NARA told him to go fuck himself, he was on his own.

Which happens in in every Presidential transition. The difference here being that the Biden administration criminalized the process.
quote a source other than yourself.

1. getting rid of Chris Wray and replacing him with an honest patriotic FBI Director....

since Chris Wray enforced the election fraud in 2020, and will do so again in 2024...

Rump should be more concerned with the shade of grey his cell will be or making sure his jumpsuit is orange and not any other color. Not to worry, Bubba will help him.

Rump should be more concerned with the shade of grey his cell will be or making sure his jumpsuit is orange and not any other color. Not to worry, Bubba will help him.
Looks more likely it will be Biden et al.

You realize it's 91 indictment counts to 3
Hunter faces a maximum of 25 years, Trump faces 700.
The number of indictments is meaningless when it’s driven by the wish to derail Trump’s candidacy.

And I’m not talking about Hunter’s gun charges. I’m talking about how the Biden Family sold out America to our adversaries for $20 million. That’s treason, and punishable by death.

The number of indictments is meaningless when it’s driven by the wish to derail Trump’s candidacy.

And I’m not talking about Hunter’s gun charges. I’m talking about how the Biden Family sold out America to our adversaries for $20 million. That’s treason, and punishable by death.
Before you sentence the Bidens to death, how about getting evidence of wrong doing. Making monery isn't a crime.

Before you sentence the Bidens to death, how about getting evidence of wrong doing. Making monery isn't a crime.
There’s already lots of evidence. You don’t know the meaning of the word. The $20 million in shell companies set up to hide payments is one example of evidence.

There’s already lots of evidence. You don’t know the meaning of the word. The $20 million in shell companies set up to hide payments is one example of evidence.
I know the meaning of law. And shell companies aren't illegal. Making money isn't illegal. If it was you have the Trumps with over $2 billion in foreign money, and 1,000 shell companies.

I'll leave it to you to do that math.

Forum List

Back