Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE, On Paper, This Season?

AZ is riddled with injuries and Palmer is doubtfull to play in Denver. He has nerve damage in his neck and throwing shoulder. The Cardinals defense has sustained numerous injuries. They have done well to wildly over achieved the last three games..also lucky...beat San Diego at home by one point. Proved how weal Santa Clara is and how non existant the "home field advantage" is in the new Santa Clara stadium. They beat the Giants in NY but REALLY who doesn't beat NY? Seattle beat NY in NY 23-0 last season.

I predict AZ will do a face plant in the next qtr of the season.

All good news for Seahawks.
Palmer plays on the offense, please,stay on topic. The rest of your statement.,.we shall see.

He does? Are you sure?

I hope you enjoyed your laugh. Suggesting it could possibly be your last laugh on this "reprise of the troll" is too much to hope for. :lol:

why is that,why hasnt he shown his face around here since they lost to the chargers almost three weeks ago? seems like he is too afraid to come back and eat crow to me.:lmao:seems like the TRUTH about the patriots is too depressing for him to show his face around here anymore.:lmao:

I hope you enjoyed your laugh. Suggesting it could possibly be your last laugh on this "reprise of the troll" is too much to hope for. :lol:

why is that,why hasnt he shown his face around here since they lost to the chargers almost three weeks ago? seems like he is too afraid to come back and eat crow to me.:lmao:seems like the TRUTH about the patriots is too depressing for him to show his face around here anymore.:lmao:

????

Who knows????

Maybe you were a pitbull in a former life.

Does your jaw lock up on you sometimes ??? :lol:

Sorry, Seahawks fair-weather fans, but the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have the BEST DEFENSE in the NFL right now.

All of their numerous injured starters from last season are healthy again, and their secondary has gone from average, at best, to shut-down status.

Add this defense to a potent offense featuring Tom Brady, a prolific running game, an improved receiving corps, including the return of Rob Gronkowski, and the PATRIOTS are the team to beat in the NFL this coming season.

Talk about the Seahawks all you want. They are short on receivers. They are thin at linebacker. They are thinner in the defensive backfield.

The Seahawks will not repeat. They may not even make the playoffs!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Are you serious? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: The Putriots and Brady are on the way down.

I now regret bringing this thread back in the fact "I" am the only one here that wants to talk about that troll who only comes around here to rub it in and harrass seahawk fans when they lose.that he wont come around anymore after telling everybody they would not repeat and his patriots would.seems like I am the ONLY one here that finds that amusing as hell.:lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

as i said elvis has left the building and i think thats hysterical.who gives a fuck about the patriots downfall.

I only brought this thread back to laugh at the troll who wont show his face around here anymore because the sawhawks havent lost since he was last here and the pats have gone downhill since then.i dont give a fuck about the downfall of the patriots.who cares?

You keep claiming who cares, I think you are the only, just like your Rams thread, 10-16 posts in a row, several times. Are you trying to convince yourself the Rams are moving to LA. Funny thing is, you do more trolling than the guy who started this thread.

How are your Sawhawks doing? :lmao:

I now regret bringing this thread back in the fact "I" am the only one here that wants to talk about that troll who only comes around here to rub it in and harrass seahawk fans when they lose.that he wont come around anymore after telling everybody they would not repeat and his patriots would.seems like I am the ONLY one here that finds that amusing as hell.:lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

as i said elvis has left the building and i think thats hysterical.who gives a fuck about the patriots downfall.

I only brought this thread back to laugh at the troll who wont show his face around here anymore because the sawhawks havent lost since he was last here and the pats have gone downhill since then.i dont give a fuck about the downfall of the patriots.who cares?

You keep claiming who cares, I think you are the only, just like your Rams thread, 10-16 posts in a row, several times. Are you trying to convince yourself the Rams are moving to LA. Funny thing is, you do more trolling than the guy who started this thread.

they got a three and one record and beat two out of the three best quarterbacks in the NFL so i would say they are doing pretty good.your point IS?:rofl:

trolling? trolling is blatantly ignoring facts that the rams wont be in saint louis next year ignoring all the facts i posted there that prove it.:rolleyes-41: funny you act like you dont care yet you keep coming back to this thread.how ironic.:rofl:

oh and i am keeping that rams thread alive so when after the football season is over and the annoucement is made that they are moving back,i will have the last laugh on the idiots that came on there who insisted they would still be in saint louis next year.:rofl:

its no surprise the fools who dont think they will be back in LA next year,they ALL seem to have alzheimers diseace,one recently came on and said that the season is a 4th of the way over and there has been no annoucement of them going back when i said SEVERAL times previously before his post that they wont be announcing it till AFTER the football season is over.:ahole-1:

you saint louis apologists fools are so stupid you dont even get it that the same exact same thing that happened in LA in the prior months before they left is exactly what is happeing in saint louis RIGHT NOW. everybody down there is saying to all the football fans there-dont worry,their not leaving,everything will work out and be alright in the end.

problem is thats EXACTLY what they telling everybody in LA when rumors kept surfacing they were leaving for saint louis yet you all think this time its different somehow.comedy gold.:biggrin: you all believe they will stay in a place where the fans from the opposing teams ALWAYS OUTNUMBER the saint louis fans in the majority for a city where they will be embraced and have great fan support.comedy gold.:lmao:'
the fan support is saint louis is so horrible they have to jack up the numbers there saying they have a bigger turnout there than there actually is.lol that stadium is half empty there all the time.:lmao:why do you think the cardinals left in the first place einstein? it was because saint louis is not a football town.:lmao: oh and you probaly fell for the myth that they had blackouts in LA because of lack of fan support.i know thats not true because i have many ram games in LA on tape and the proof is in the pudding in those films on my tape their games were ALWAYS paced.matter of fact they set an NFL record attendance for the biggest crowd for an NFL game at one time.

Last edited:
Sorry, Seahawks fair-weather fans, but the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have the BEST DEFENSE in the NFL right now.

All of their numerous injured starters from last season are healthy again, and their secondary has gone from average, at best, to shut-down status.

Add this defense to a potent offense featuring Tom Brady, a prolific running game, an improved receiving corps, including the return of Rob Gronkowski, and the PATRIOTS are the team to beat in the NFL this coming season.

Talk about the Seahawks all you want. They are short on receivers. They are thin at linebacker. They are thinner in the defensive backfield.

The Seahawks will not repeat. They may not even make the playoffs!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Are you serious? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: The Putriots and Brady are on the way down.

you're wasting your breath,elvis has left the building.:lmao:ever since the troll came on here and claimed they were going to win the superbowl this year,he hasnt been back ever since they barely beat the chokeland faiders at home by a touchdown two weeks ago.he knew after that happened,that he put his foot in his mouth hense why he has not returned since he made this thread.:lmao::lmao::lol:

they got a three and one record and beat two out of the three best quarterbacks in the NFL so i would say they are doing pretty good.your point IS?:rofl:

trolling? trolling is blatantly ignoring facts that the rams wont be in saint louis next year ignoring all the facts i posted there that prove it.:rolleyes-41: funny you act like you dont care yet you keep coming back to this thread.how ironic.:rofl:

oh and i am keeping that rams thread alive so when after the football season is over and the annoucement is made that they are moving back,i will have the last laugh on the idiots that came on there who insisted they would still be in saint louis next year.:rofl:

its no surprise the fools who dont think they will be back in LA next year,they ALL seem to have alzheimers diseace,one recently came on and said that the season is a 4th of the way over and there has been no annoucement of them going back when i said SEVERAL times previously before his post that they wont be announcing it till AFTER the football season is over.:ahole-1:

you saint louis apologists fools are so stupid you dont even get it that the same exact same thing that happened in LA in the prior months before they left is exactly what is happeing in saint louis RIGHT NOW. everybody down there is saying to all the football fans there-dont worry,their not leaving,everything will work out and be alright in the end.

problem is thats EXACTLY what they telling everybody in LA when rumors kept surfacing they were leaving for saint louis yet you all think this time its different somehow.comedy gold.:biggrin: you all believe they will stay in a place where the fans from the opposing teams ALWAYS OUTNUMBER the saint louis fans in the majority for a city where they will be embraced and have great fan support.comedy gold.:lmao:'
the fan support is saint louis is so horrible they have to jack up the numbers there saying they have a bigger turnout there than there actually is.lol that stadium is half empty there all the time.:lmao:why do you think the cardinals left in the first place einstein? it was because saint louis is not a football town.:lmao: oh and you probaly fell for the myth that they had blackouts in LA because of lack of fan support.i know thats not true because i have many ram games in LA on tape and the proof is in the pudding in those films on my tape their games were ALWAYS paced.matter of fact they set an NFL record attendance for the biggest crowd for an NFL game at one time.

Trolling on the wrong thread.

The Buffalo Bills have one of the best defenses in the NFL. We have the best pass rush in the league.

The Buffalo Bills have one of the best defenses in the NFL. We have the best pass rush in the league.

Im going to be rooting for your Bills next week against the cheatriots.
I hope they come through.

I never thought they would win on the road against the Lions so since this is a home game and the pats dont play near as well on the road and Orton has for sure helped their offense become better,I would say your in for a good game,.that it will be close and hopefully your Bills come out on the winning side.

I never thought they would win on the road against the Lions so since this is a home game and the pats dont play near as well on the road and Orton has for sure helped their offense become better,I would say your in for a good game,.that it will be close and hopefully your Bills come out on the winning side.

It's a divisional game and the Pats always beat us whether they're at home or on the road, but this year I believe we finally have a team that can compete against them. I was hoping Brady is washed up, but after last night I know that's not true. If we win then we have a 2 game lead in the AFC East. I'm crossing my fingers.

It's a divisional game and the Pats always beat us whether they're at home or on the road, but this year I believe we finally have a team that can compete against them. I was hoping Brady is washed up, but after last night I know that's not true. If we win then we have a 2 game lead in the AFC East. I'm crossing my fingers.

Yeah I think they can take them to.as i said over on that other patriots thread,the Bungles were the perfect antidote for the patriots woes they were having. The Bungles were exposed as not near as good a team as their record indicates last night.

I thought this was the year they had turned the corner and had finally established themselves as serious playoff contenders but obviously they havent and they are back to being the bungles again.

they brought up a fact last night i was not aware of.the bungles get scared and play nervous on prime time.not only do they have an o-3 record in playoff games in the lewis/dalton era,their record in prime time games is 3-13 so they obviously dont like the spotlight.

orton does have big games at times.He helped upset the packers a few years ago in one of their last games of the year when they were fliting with undefeated.I honestly think the game ws rigged.i mean that was a game everybody in the world automatically had marked as a win for the packers.it was agains tthe kansas city clowns who indeed had played like a bunch of clowns that year winning only two games.

But orton did make some kep plays for them though in that rigged game that I think mccathery rigged for the pack to lose.

two farts in a row from you pooper.:9::clap::clap:

You do know you sound like a 11 year old kid discovering his first boner. Wait you are a 11 year old with your first boner. What is it with you anyway....
whatever you say kiddie.at least im having fun.thats all that matters to me.:fu:

oh and you just shit all over the floor just now as well.:biggrin: I so much cant wait till after the football season is over with this year to have the last laugh on idiots like you and pooper who insisted they were not going to be back in LA next year.:lmao::lmao: you are such an idiot you arent even aware of the fact that even the saint louis media is NOW saying even THEY dont think the rams will stay in saint louis next year,that THEY think they will be in LA next year as well.

that to me is hysertical because it is 180 degrees different from what they been saying the past year,the past year they been calling people like me nutcases and living in a fantasyland that they will be in LA next year.their not saying that NOW anymore.:rofl:

they are scared as hell in saint louis,they see the writing is on the wall out there unlike fools like you and pooper.

see unlike idiots like you and pooper,THEY are facing the facts about their stadium situation out there.:lmao::lmao::lmao:THEY know the rams are as good as gone after this year.THEY can accept the facts.too bad idiots like you and pooper cant no matter how many times its spelled out to you by me dummies style.:lmao::lmao::lol:

anytime i spell this out to you idiots dummies style,you trolls can NEVER say anything constructive about it.you just revert to chiildish one liners like a boner and crap like that knowing you're cornered.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
All fascinating stuff no doubt.

Can we get back to the OP and how the Hawks defense will fare tonight in Washington?

Seattle has a lot of ground to cover to get back in the mix in defense stats.

We HAVE to shut Cousins DOWN.

THEN we have to SHUT DOWN Dallas when they come to the CLink next weekend.

All fascinating stuff no doubt.

Can we get back to the OP and how the Hawks defense will fare tonight in Washington?

Seattle has a lot of ground to cover to get back in the mix in defense stats.

We HAVE to shut Cousins DOWN.

THEN we have to SHUT DOWN Dallas when they come to the CLink next weekend.
Im afraid not.I regret resurrecting this thread.It was obviously a mistake.its come to my attention that thanks to trolls pooper and antiqity ,this thread has run its course.

This was a fun discussion going on till they came on here and shit all over the floor.there is always that other patriots thread to post at and there is your skins/seahawks thread to post at as well to talk about that subject I am heading over to.

this thread was created by a troll and it indeed has attracted two of the trolls of USMB.who knows how many others it will bring.rightwinger will probably be the next one. you have heard the old saying-:trolls: well I need to follow that advise.I have fed two of them enough here as it is.

this thread again has run its course.they have succesfully derailed it.

Forum List

Back