Which is worse?

"Which is worse? Trump telling people to test the voting system integrity or Obama tells illegals that they can vote "

To answer your question, neither. What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd be a fucking reality TV millionare, just like your Orange Tang POTUS Trump. By the way, your tile and grout work sucks.

To answer your question, neither. What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd be a fucking reality TV millionare, just like your Orange Tang POTUS Trump. By the way, your tile and grout work sucks
To answer your question, Obama What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd wouldn't be a jackass By the way, your tile and grout work sucks

"Which is worse? Trump telling people to test the voting system integrity or Obama tells illegals that they can vote "

To answer your question, neither. What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd be a fucking reality TV millionare, just like your Orange Tang POTUS Trump. By the way, your tile and grout work sucks.

We got ourselves a real ‘ankle’ here.

• Banned

I need to get a job? That's hysterical lol. I don't need a job because I have a CAREER. Loon

President Trump's statement was great.

First leftists said "No voter fraud"... and now the narrative is "anyone can do voter fraud".

I need to get a job? That's hysterical lol. I don't need a job because I have a CAREER. Loon
You posted it. Out of a job. Truck got radiator issues. On and on and on. Lay some tile. Show us some photos of your useless bathroom. Career? You're not even a tradesman.

To answer your question, neither. What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd be a fucking reality TV millionare, just like your Orange Tang POTUS Trump. By the way, your tile and grout work sucks
To answer your question, Obama What a sorry assed, hateful, human being you are. Get off your lousy unemployed ass and get a fucking job already. If you spent as much time looking for a fucking job instead of posting smack on USMB, you'd wouldn't be a jackass By the way, your tile and grout work sucks
Obama aside. Hell, he didn't even have anything to do about my comment.
I don't do tile and grout work as a profession. But have done it. So, look at his fucking photos that he posted of his craftmenship and you tell me, you'd hire gramps to do your bathroom?

You posted it. Out of a job. Truck got radiator issues. On and on and on. Lay some tile. Show us some photos of your useless bathroom. Career? You're not even a tradesman.
I have been self employed my entire adult life. Raised 2 kids of my own and 3 that weren't mine. Outright own everything I have. No debt. Youngest went to college.
Do I hit struggles on occasion? Absolutely. Nearly every business does. Have I overcome all those struggles? Absolutely and NOT every business can claim that.
About 18 straight years of being ranked at the top of my industry on Angieslist as well as a perfect BBB record.
Great career, great kids, great friends. What more do I need? Certainly not accreditation from the likes of people like you.

I have been self employed my entire adult life. Raised 2 kids of my own and 3 that weren't mine. Outright own everything I have. No debt. Youngest went to college.
Do I hit struggles on occasion? Absolutely. Nearly every business does. Have I overcome all those struggles? Absolutely and NOT every business can claim that.
About 18 straight years of being ranked at the top of my industry on Angieslist as well as a perfect BBB record.
Great career, great kids, great friends. What more do I need? Certainly not accreditation from the likes of people like you.
"I have been self employed my entire adult life. " Good, really good. What have you paid in to the system to pay for your Medicare insurance and Social Security benefits?

People got laid off because of Peckerwoods like you.....wear masks or else...........when people in DNC shitholes started protesting......you played the race card and started burning shit up.........because you are a bunch of dang wankers.

Still playing the WE ARE GOING TO DIE SHIT...........WEAR YOUR MASKS.......TRUMP IS EVIL.

Face it.............you and your party SUCK......and your brain dead career loser is hiding because he sucks too........

You are like locusts..........destroy everything and then move on to destroy again.

"I have been self employed my entire adult life. " Good, really good. What have you paid in to the system to pay for your Medicare insurance and Social Security benefits?
I didn't know a troll was a career..........wow.................

Forum List

Back