Zone1 Which God?

Not evil. Just. And a God who loves us.

You have a disturbing view of just and love.

Just and loving cures instead of kill.

You see good in your God killing instead of curing.

Perhaps that is why you chose a genocidal homophobic and misogynous God.

Take another look, for the first time.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

And you see God with a tiny human brain and without truly understanding God's relationship to human beings. I will give you Dennis Prager's work and Andrew Klavan......they would be a good start on understanding God and his nature.

Regards
DL

To start.......when we die, where do you think we go? If we are eternal beings, death is simply a transition.....you see it as an end. We enter this world through birth, but in order to leave this world the physical body has to die.......think on that before you accuse God of not being a loving, just God.

To start.......when we die, where do you think we go? If we are eternal beings, death is simply a transition.....you see it as an end. We enter this world through birth, but in order to leave this world the physical body has to die.......think on that before you accuse God of not being a loving, just God.

are you guessing the spirit is automatically set free from its physiology - maybe, triumph over evil is the key and best not to wait till one's body expires - or end up going down with it. a reason for not being evil.

I beg to differ. Hundreds of millions know Him. Hundreds of millions.
Christianity is the largest organization on earth.
The Bible is the best-selling book in history with good reason.
99% of all religion claiming to be christian--ISN'T-- they do not listen to Jesus, they teach little to the flock of what Jesus actually taught. They teach a false non existent trinity god. Their bibles are altered and filled with errors that contradict Jesus' truth's. Satan does it like this-2Cor 11:12-15--by him and his teachers on earth transforming into angels of light.

And you (GreatestIam [sic]) see God with a tiny human brain and without truly understanding God's relationship to human beings. I will give you Dennis Prager's work and Andrew Klavan......they would be a good start on understanding God and his nature.
Cast not pearls before swine.
Go from the presence of a foolish man.
Answer not a fool according to his folly. He is a disciple of Richard Dawkins and company.
They choose to reject truth as it suits their perverted beliefs.

Have you ever heard of a prisoner released after years of confinement, leaving prison and proclaiming, "I'm a new man!
I found atheism in prison and it set me free. Now I'm brilliant like all those oh-so-happy atheists!"

No, you have not and you will not. Atheists are miserable sinners, who like other sinners, want to drag as many down into the cesspool with themselves as they possibly can.

Let's Examine Claims of Atheists

Cast not pearls before swine.
Go from the presence of a foolish man.
Answer not a fool according to his folly. He is a disciple of Richard Dawkins and company.
They choose to reject truth as it suits their perverted beliefs.

Have you ever heard of a prisoner released after years of confinement, leaving prison and proclaiming, "I'm a new man!
I found atheism in prison and it set me free. Now I'm brilliant like all those oh-so-happy atheists!"

No, you have not and you will not. Atheists are miserable sinners, who like other sinners, want to drag as many down into the cesspool with themselves as they possibly can.

Let's Examine Claims of Atheists

no more so than religious fanatics and few are more fanatical than desert trash - c e.

Think of how genocide, homophobia and misogyny are all good things to the garbage God you call good.

Go away Satan.

Regards
DL

Atheists are miserable sinners, who like other sinners,

Compare those sinners to you who sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Christians are happy to sin, so they sing, in their Exsultet hymn, and here you are hypocritically trying to put your fools thinking on atheists.

Come and chat when you want to be honest.

Regards
DL

Compare those sinners to you who sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Christians are happy to sin, so they sing, in their Exsultet hymn, and here you are hypocritically trying to put your fools thinking on atheists.

Regards
DL

no more so than religious fanatics and few are more fanatical than desert trash - c e.

odd response - to a misquote you somehow remade to write your post.

And you see God with a tiny human brain and without truly understanding God's relationship to human beings. I will give you Dennis Prager's work and Andrew Klavan......they would be a good start on understanding God and his nature.

Dennis Prager? Are you kidding?

RE: Which God
SUBTOPIC: Human Understanding
⁜→ et al,

(BLUF) There is a logical flaw (
made every time) in the Abrahamic Religions make when they assign and teach that the monotheistic deity (The Supreme Being) and the Great Architect of the Universe, have human morals and emotions. And that humanity understands such a being (The Supreme Being), its likes and dislikes → what such Being would disseminate the knowledge of Right from Wrong.

(COMMENT)
In the Abrahamic Religions, the traditional belief pertaining to the Supreme Being is that it has the essential Three Supreme Powers.

It is all-powerful (Omnipotence)
◈ It is all-knowing (Omniscience)
◈ It is everywhere throughout space and time; in all planes of existence (Omnipresence)

IF these three premises are true, which is still in question in human perception, THEN Free Will and moral judgments
(good actions versus bad actions) can not be attributed to the human. Free Will and Morality are seriously flawed concepts by humanity.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

There is a logical flaw (made every time) in the Abrahamic Religions make when they assign and teach that the monotheistic deity (The Supreme Being) and the Great Architect of the Universe, have human morals and emotions. And that humanity understands such a being (The Supreme Being), its likes and dislikes → what such Being would disseminate the knowledge of Right from Wrong.

Nature's God does NOT "have human morals and emotions." I have no idea where you got such nonsense.
Humans sin all the time. God does not. We are made in God's image, but we are vastly inferior to God.

IF these three premises are true, which is still in question in human perception, THEN Free Will and moral judgments (good actions versus bad actions) can not be attributed to the human. Free Will and Morality are seriously flawed concepts by humanity.

YOU have no free will? I do.
YOU have no morality? I do. So do most people I know and enjoy the friendship of.

A favorite challenge/throwdown by atheists is "Which God?", giggle, giggle.

I compiled the first answer I have ever seen. Please offer your suggestions
to add.

Which God?

“In God We Trust” – The Motto of the United States, found on every coin and every bill of currency

“God and My Right” – The Motto of Great Britain

Nature’s God, cited in America’s Declaration of Independence:

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. “

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

“We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, . . . .And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”

The U.S. Constitution was signed as follows:

“Done in convention by the unanimous consent of the states present the seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the independence of the United States of America the twelfth.”

Named in the Supreme Court Opening Prayer: “God bless this honorable court”.

“No human society has ever been able to maintain both order and freedom…apart from the moral precepts of the Christian religion applied and accepted by all the classes.” – John Jay, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and Founding Father

“The Christian religion, in its purity is the basis and the source of all genuine freedom in government.” – Noah Webster

“The general principles on which the Fathers achieved independence were the only principles in which that beautiful assembly of young gentlemen could unite …the general principles of Christianity.” – John Adams

“If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instructions and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.” – Daniel Webster

“Our Constitution was made only for a religious people. It is wholly inappropriate for the government of any other.” - John Adams

The consensus of humanity, as Christians constitute the largest group in the world. Consensus is relentlessly cited as “proof” of Darwinian evolution, as “proof” of climate change, but strangely it is pooh-poohed by those consensus folks when it comes to Christianity.

The Holy Bible is the best-selling book of all time.

"I say unequivocally that the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt!" - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the most successful attorney in history

“If you were to take the sum total of all authoritative articles ever written by the most qualified of psychologists and psychiatrists on the subject of mental hygiene--if you were to combine them and refine them and cleave out the excess verbiage if you were to take the whole of the meat and none of the parsley, and if you were to have these unadulterated bits of pure scientific knowledge concisely expressed by the most capable of living poets, you would have an awkward and incomplete summation of the Sermon on the Mount. And it would suffer immeasurably through comparison. For nearly two thousand years the Christian world has been holding in its hands the complete answer to its restless and fruitless yearnings. Here . . . rests the blueprint for successful human life with optimum mental health and contentment.” - A Few Buttons Missing: The Case Book of a Psychiatrist, by James T Fisher

Oxford University 1096 :

“The Lord is my light”

Harvard 1650:

Whereas
through the good hand of God…

Brown University 1764:

Motto: In Deo Speramus, Latin for “In God We Trust”

Princeton University

Motto: “Dei sub numine viget”, Latin for “Under God’s Power She Flourishes”

University of Pennsylvania

“…hoping through the favour of Almighty God,”

"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries." ~Dr. Robert Jastrow

“In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.” – Genesis 1:1, validated by science only in the 20th Century
Excellent is the Lord God. Thanks for this review.

Humans sin all the time. God does not. We are made in God's image, but we are vastly inferior to God.
Excellent is the Lord God. Thanks for this review.

all beings on planet earth are made in the image of the heavens - polytheistic - as all in the heavens are pure for which there is no greater accomplishment.

in no way are the desert religions meaningful, particularly relying on a messiah for an individual themselves to accomplish the goal to free their spirit for judgement and remission to the everlasting.

^ those that believe otherwise, personal redemption - than books - are just political hacks disguised as religious fanatics.

RE: Which God
SUBTOPIC: Human Understanding
⁜→ ChemEngineer, et al,
IF the Supreme Being is responsible for the design and brought into existence the Human Being (
an inferior entity) THEN the result demonstrates just how imperfect and defective the Creator's design has been.

Nature's God does NOT "have human morals and emotions." I have no idea where you got such nonsense.
(COMMENT)
An all-powerful Being capable of creating the entirety of the universe with just a thought and has no need to teach and convert inferior entities to a particular protocol or way of life. An all-powerful Being, with a thought, creates the life-form with the desired characteristics already formed.

YOU have no free will? I do.
(COMMENT)
Free Will is an illusion. The illusion make humanity feel like it has some measure of control. (The "feel-good" impression.)

IF the Creator knows today what decision you will make tomorrow (through perfect knowledge) THEN tomorrow you will have no option other than to comply with what the Creator knew to be true the day before. Otherwise, IF you deviate from the Creator's prediction THEN the Creator does NOT have perfect knowledge. This is the paradox of Free Will.
YOU have no morality? I do.
(COMMENT)
Humanity (particularly the followers of the Abrahamic Religions) has demonstrated that there is an internal conflict as to morality, as an example is the half-dozen (or so) Crusades, the wars in the name of the Almighty.

IF the Creator wanted the "Question of Palestine" (particularly the status of Jerusalem) to be resolved, THEN with just a thought, the Supreme Being would make it happen, and the followers of the Abrahamic Religions would come to a consensus singing Kum Ba Yah by Sundown.
'
So do most people I know and enjoy the friendship of.
(COMMENT)

Does this mean that everyone has the same morality?

This is the Paradox of "morality." While all of humanity has the life force from the same source (the Creator), the Source did not disseminate the same measure of morality.

(EPILOG)
IF you are the Supreme Being with the universe (and everything in it) at your command, everything by your design, by your specifications THEN what need is there for the Ten Commandments?

According to the legend, every time King Solomon went into the Holy of Holies (the most sacred place with the Temple of Jerusalem and Tabernacle), Solomon's First Oration (according to the Ars Notoria • The Notory Art of Solomon) contained the prayer passage:

"I humbly implore and beseech, that thou wilt mercifully with the Father, illustrate my Minde with the beams of thy holy Spirit, that I may be able to come and attain to the perfection of this most holy Art; and that I may be able to gain the knowledge of every Science, Art, and Wisdom; and of every Faculty of Memory, Intelligences, Understanding, and Intellect, by the Vertue and Power of thy most holy Spirit, and in thy Name."

No one actually knows if the Grand Deity ever responded. We do know that in the Three Millenium that followed, Jerusalem was never under divine protection and is still in a low-intensity conflict between factions of the Abrahamic Religions; all claiming to have the same source of moral judgment.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
all beings on planet earth are made in the image of the heavens - polytheistic - as all in the heavens are pure for which there is no greater accomplishment.

in no way are the desert religions meaningful, particularly relying on a messiah for an individual themselves to accomplish the goal to free their spirit for judgement and remission to the everlasting.

^ those that believe otherwise, personal redemption - than books - are just political hacks disguised as religious fanatics.
My goodness, I just don't know what to say to someone who judges people sans a trial and who judges them harshly never having met them in person. The Constitution I know guarantees people the opportunity of redress in court. Not everyone feels that way, I guess. I'm glad to be an American, and I trust the Founders left us a key to the best way to determine a person on his or her merits, not idle yammering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back