Which Democrat / Progressive policies make life better for core Americans?

Lets set those standalone weird classes of compartmentalized folks aside for a minute...you know, those Democrat pawns...We know how their lives improve under Democrat rule.
Tell us why core Americans, those with firmly planted deep AMERICAN roots should support the Democrat agenda.
In case you didn't know....
Core American = One who behaves and believes like those who made our nation the greatest on the globe.
Not A Core American = One who does not behave and believe like those who made our nation the greatest on the globe.

But all groups have planted their roots here and have helped make this nation great. There is no such thing as a "core American" as opposed to any other American. There is no sense in using a term like "core American." It invites people who have done nothing out of the ordinary in their own lives to consider themselves superior on the basis of what some ancestor might have done in the distant past, and that's just plain wrong. It's like counting someone as more important than others because their parents were members of some royal family.
Leftists like to pretend there is no such thing as core American values, belief systems, traditions and culture...I get it, BUT nobody even half sane will level with you on such a matter. Sorry

The term "leftist" just a nonsense term flung around by right-wingers. Name the "core American values, belief systems, traditions and culture." While there are certain values that we all supposedly hold in common, belief systems, traditions, and cultures vary widely in our continent-spanning country. Do you have anything specific in mind or any specific place?

Lets set those standalone weird classes of compartmentalized folks aside for a minute...you know, those Democrat pawns...We know how their lives improve under Democrat rule.
Tell us why core Americans, those with firmly planted deep AMERICAN roots should support the Democrat agenda.
Core American = One who behaves and believes like those who made our nation the greatest on the globe.
Not A Core American = One who does not behave and believe like those who made our nation the greatest on the globe.

But all groups have planted their roots here and have helped make this nation great. There is no such thing as a "core American" as opposed to any other American. There is no sense in using a term like "core American." It invites people who have done nothing out of the ordinary in their own lives to consider themselves superior on the basis of what some ancestor might have done in the distant past, and that's just plain wrong. It's like counting someone as more important than others because their parents were members of some royal family.
What have Mexicans done to make this country great?

This one always stumps the Left...All they can come up with is..."cheap lettuce, food recipes and fat latina asses"
They'll shamelessly admit...they'll sacrifice Mollie Tibbetts and those like her for those few gains.
2cf8c0a2aeec7be84bfa4ff2b9652b7c296181987243b5333b61e2d7abe8527e.jpg

Leftists like to pretend there is no such thing as core American values, belief systems, traditions and culture...I get it, BUT nobody even half sane will level with you on such a matter. Sorry

The term "leftist" just a nonsense term flung around by right-wingers. Name the "core American values, belief systems, traditions and culture." While there are certain values that we all supposedly hold in common, belief systems, traditions, and cultures vary widely in our continent-spanning country. Do you have anything specific in mind or any specific place?

How about shame and pride for starters.
Used to be you didnt go on the dole unless you were desperate,now it's a way of life.
No one in my Family or anyone I know has ever recieved gov assistance because they refused to be a leach.

This one always stumps the Left...All they can come up with is..."cheap lettuce, food recipes and fat latina asses"
They'll shamelessly admit...they'll sacrifice Mollie Tibbetts and those like her for those few gains.
A lot of lettuce is now grown in automated greenhouses. The AG industry is devising numerous machines to harvest crops like strawberries, grapes, and bell peppers.

Let me define core Americans for you.
They work,pay taxes and stay of the public dole at all costs.
I lived in some pretty shitty condition in my youth and never asked for shit because I knew it was a temporary condition.
People who live their lives on the dole are not core Americans. They add nothing to the country,on the contrary,they are a drain on America and its Core Countrymen.

Any idea of how many people live "on the dole" and who they are? Where they are? Social programs have eligibility requirements, so where and how is this horrible stuff happening except in your mind?

Joe gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards. He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and work as advertised.

All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance, now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. Joe’s bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

Yep, unfortunately Joe could have stayed in bed because some suck-ass liberal outsourced his job to China, along with the manufacture of his medication...dumbass.

A lot of lettuce is now grown in automated greenhouses. The AG industry is devising numerous machines to harvest crops like strawberries, grapes, and bell peppers.

I've been on this Youtube farming channels kick for the last few weeks.
These guys manage 5k acres with four people and some nice John Deere tractors that have amazing tech on em!!!
The damn things will test for the proper humes content while you plant and thats just for starters.
These things plant 36 rows at a time and can harvest the same.

This is my favorite since it appeals to my clean shop,nice equipment and run like a lab.. bone.

I lived in some pretty shitty condition in my youth and never asked for shit because I knew it was a temporary condition.
People who live their lives on the dole are not core Americans. They add nothing to the country,on the contrary,they are a drain on America and its Core Countrymen.

Any idea of how many people live "on the dole" and who they are? Where they are? Social programs have eligibility requirements, so where and how is this horrible stuff happening except in your mind?

And here we go......
Some leftist wants me to spend 20 minutes posting up shit that is common knowledge.

At least Trump was going about thinning the EBT users and actually providing them jobs while barry was signing em up as fast as he could. Gotta have the dependents voting for their free shit dontcha know.I'm sure you see that as a bad thing.

Ummm.... Kash.for.Klunkers?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm just fuckin' with you.... everything the marxist Dims touch turns to shit.

Kenyan.Kare raised my healthcare premiums from $380/mo. to $2600/mo. over 2 years, so I suppose I'll have a soft spot in my heart for that covey of apes that overthrew the gov't in 09.

NEGATIVE
There is a value system / belief system that built and pillared this once American, once great nation....Most of these values derive from Biblical scripture and that pesky U.S. Constitution you hate.
You don't want to understand...Once you admit that you do you will be ashamed and you will hate your Leftist self. I get it.

How about shame and pride for starters.
Used to be you didnt go on the dole unless you were desperate,now it's a way of life.
No one in my Family or anyone I know has ever recieved gov assistance because they refused to be a leach.
You didn't answer my question. Who is doing this and where does it happen? Don't just babble about abstract notions of "shame" and "pride." Buses are driven, office buildings, schools, hotels, and houses are cleaned, store shelves are stocked, cashiers process our purchases, food is cooked and served, gas is pumped, the disabled and elderly are physically cared for, children are tended, ditches are dug, lawns are mowed, garbage is collected, asphalt is laid, crops are picked, streets are swept and, need be, plowed. This is all honest work with no shame attached and the people who perform these oftentimes very dirty jobs certainly exhibit pride.

Stop living in a fantasy world bolstered only by"religion"-based bogus morality lectures. If you have it good in life, be grateful. Some people live in tents with no water or sanitation and no real source of food on the Syrian border. You might have been born the seventh child of nine in a family living in one or two rooms someplace like Guatemala. Luck of the draw.

How about health care insurance for those that didn't have it before the ACA.
You mean like 0.5% of the population? Meanwhile, everyone else is paying double what they used to pay.
Out-of-pocket health spending dropped by nearly 12 percent — but premiums rose after Obamacare rolled out. A lot of junk plans were no longer available.

The Bottom Line
Any law as extensive as the 906-page Affordable Care Act is likely to have provisions that are worthy of legitimate debate. Nevertheless, its impact on healthcare premiums is becoming clearer as more data become available. While the results vary from one state to the next, the overall numbers seem to suggest that post-ACA premium increases have actually been rather modest compared to those in previous years.

NEGATIVE
There is a value system / belief system that built and pillared this once American, once great nation....Most of these values derive from Biblical scripture and that pesky U.S. Constitution you hate.
You don't want to understand...Once you admit that you do you will be ashamed and you will hate your Leftist self. I get it.

I "don't want to understand" exactly what? Why do you think that I hate the U.S. Constitution that I am, actually, devoted to, which specifies that the government is prohibited to establish an official religion. In any event,Biblical scripture only applies to Christians, and, nowadays, only the ones who believe, falsely, that the protestant Bible is inerrant and infallible, not to the rest.

You are very non-specific. Also, you seem to think that you actually know anything about me. Stop being an ass.

Joe gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards. He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and work as advertised.

All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance, now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. Joe’s bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

The Democrats used to be pretty good. What happened to them?

Mark

And here we go......
Some leftist wants me to spend 20 minutes posting up shit that is common knowledge.

At least Trump was going about thinning the EBT users and actually providing them jobs while barry was signing em up as fast as he could. Gotta have the dependents voting for their free shit dontcha know.I'm sure you see that as a bad thing.

Nothing has been said that is "common knowledge." Post links to reputable sources, facts, figures, studies, etc. Where do you get your information about who EBT users are? The problem with right-wing weirdos is there never is any legitimate support for their assertions.

And how would they be the considered the bedrock of America when they dont pay taxes and are a burden on those of us who do?
yeah, those kids should be working, not wasting their time in school.

School is free for those who cant pay taxes.
And they get fed for free. Sorry but thats a pretty good boost if you take advantage of it.

And here we go......

Nothing has been said that is "common knowledge." Post links to reputable sources, facts, figures, studies, etc. Where do you get your information about who EBT users are? The problem with right-wing weirdos is there never is any legitimate support for their assertions.

Go to Gov websites,they're readily available and easy to access.
Besides,this exact same issue has been discussed here many times.
Has the weed rotted your memory?

Forum List

Back