Which Criminal Are You Voting For.

overkill

Rookie
Feb 19, 2020
Face it. They're all criminals. Which isn't good. I saw one politician on TV once being interviewed in Washington. He was at least honest about it. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goen on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Why are they criminals? Because almost certainly, YOU are a criminal too. It is all you know. I am reminded of an episode from the original Star Trek series. In it, a book from earth about gangesters made its way to another planet. The civilization there based their civilation on being gangsters. It is pretty much the same thing here.

Our whole government is based on gangsterism. For the most part, if it makes money, it is ok. Our government is also in bed with the Mafia. For example, the CIA around the time of the Vietnam war imported heroin into the U.S. to help some friendly warlord from Laos. The CIA didn't distribute it here. They used their Mafia connections for that. The CIA also imported coke to support the Sandinistas. Again, it wasn't the CIA that distributed it here. And with things like that under their belt, I have no doubt that the U.S. imported heroin from Afganistan to help out some friendly warlord there. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point.

Face it. They're all criminals. Which isn't good. I saw one politician on TV once being interviewed in Washington. He was at least honest about it. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goen on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Why are they criminals? Because almost certainly, YOU are a criminal too. It is all you know. I am reminded of an episode from the original Star Trek series. In it, a book from earth about gangesters made its way to another planet. The civilization there based their civilation on being gangsters. It is pretty much the same thing here.

Our whole government is based on gangsterism. For the most part, if it makes money, it is ok. Our government is also in bed with the Mafia. For example, the CIA around the time of the Vietnam war imported heroin into the U.S. to help some friendly warlord from Laos. The CIA didn't distribute it here. They used their Mafia connections for that. The CIA also imported coke to support the Sandinistas. Again, it wasn't the CIA that distributed it here. And with things like that under their belt, I have no doubt that the U.S. imported heroin from Afganistan to help out some friendly warlord there. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point.
I'll be voting for Donald J. Trump, a notorious NON-CRIMINAL, ya knucklehead.

• Banned

As I said, they're ALL criminals. In our plutocratic corruptrocy, capitlaist pay to have them put into office. To do what? Mostly shake babies and kiss hands.

He's the only criminal in the race.

As I said, they're ALL criminals. In our plutocratic corruptrocy, capitlaist pay to have them put into office. To do what? Mostly shake babies and kiss hands.
You ARE a knucklehead. Thanks for showing this once again.

• Banned

No. Not the only one.

ANOTHER knucklehead. Way to go, CC (Creepy Crepitus)! At least your posts are consistent. Consistently lacking ANY intellect. Bravo!

• Banned

You ARE a knucklehead. Thanks for showing this once again.

Did I say something that was untrue? What makes Trump and different than Bush. He actually caused the U.S. to invade Iraq for BS reasons. Did he go to jail over it?

Define crime

obviously if there is no law that defines it as a crime then how could it be a crime

All politicians are criminal is an over simplification and I would bet that not all of them are or do criminal deeds

Its fairly obvious the benefits of public office can be exploited even after leaving office. Some even do it while in office which may be a crime if defined as one

Do politicians lie well they do exaggerate, inflate, make unsound accusations, and eventually capitulate

But when you have a system to elect officials based on a popularity contest that is driven by money then what can one expect

The moral candidate yet even the moral are flawed

if politicians are criminals as you state, then isn't the general public criminals also or as a minimum a gang lead by the boss

Still I would say that all are not criminal but it doesn't mean that some are. It's a line in the sand and often drawn by the victor.

No. Not the only one.
Yes, the only one.

ANOTHER knucklehead. Way to go, CC (Creepy Crepitus)! At least your posts are consistent. Consistently lacking ANY intellect. Bravo!
Lol, just because you're too stupid to understand my posts doesn't mean they don't say anything.

Trump has been exonerated, exculpated, absolved, vindicated, cleared, acquitted, etc., etc., of any alleged crimes.

OP must be talking about someone else, Willis.

Trump has been exonerated, exculpated, absolved, vindicated, cleared, acquitted, etc., etc., of any alleged crimes.

OP must be talking about someone else, Willis.

White Washed. by the Banana Republicans.

Embrace the corruption.

I will vote for the American.

/——/ “Like you said?”
Is that supposed to mean something? You can say anything you want, but it doesn’t make it true. Like I said, libtards are morons. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The only criminal who underwent a criminally begun investigation, led by people who hated him, and who were unable to even manufacture evidence of illegal activity.

In other words, crappy, no he ain't.

Forum List

Back