Which Criminal Are You Voting For.

Face it. They're all criminals. Which isn't good. I saw one politician on TV once being interviewed in Washington. He was at least honest about it. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goen on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Why are they criminals? Because almost certainly, YOU are a criminal too. It is all you know. I am reminded of an episode from the original Star Trek series. In it, a book from earth about gangesters made its way to another planet. The civilization there based their civilation on being gangsters. It is pretty much the same thing here.

Our whole government is based on gangsterism. For the most part, if it makes money, it is ok. Our government is also in bed with the Mafia. For example, the CIA around the time of the Vietnam war imported heroin into the U.S. to help some friendly warlord from Laos. The CIA didn't distribute it here. They used their Mafia connections for that. The CIA also imported coke to support the Sandinistas. Again, it wasn't the CIA that distributed it here. And with things like that under their belt, I have no doubt that the U.S. imported heroin from Afganistan to help out some friendly warlord there. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point.

I'll be voting for Donald J. Trump, a notorious NON-CRIMINAL, ya knucklehead.

As I said, they're ALL criminals. In our plutocratic corruptrocy, capitlaist pay to have them put into office. To do what? Mostly shake babies and kiss hands.
Democrats pander by murdering babies

Define crime

obviously if there is no law that defines it as a crime then how could it be a crime

All politicians are criminal is an over simplification and I would bet that not all of them are or do criminal deeds

Its fairly obvious the benefits of public office can be exploited even after leaving office. Some even do it while in office which may be a crime if defined as one

Do politicians lie well they do exaggerate, inflate, make unsound accusations, and eventually capitulate

But when you have a system to elect officials based on a popularity contest that is driven by money then what can one expect

The moral candidate yet even the moral are flawed

if politicians are criminals as you state, then isn't the general public criminals also or as a minimum a gang lead by the boss

Still I would say that all are not criminal but it doesn't mean that some are. It's a line in the sand and often drawn by the victor.

Crime is something that directly or indirectly does harm to others. Is that definition enough? Or do you want to go into a whole thing about different severity levels of crimes. Also, I told you what one politican said about graft in Washington. Do you know what graft is? Crime. Legal or illegal, it is still corruption. Anybody involved in it is a criminal.

Next, as I said in my thread, chances are, YOU are a criminal. Our whole society is criminal. Because morality doesn't matter. Money does. You may as well say our government is the Mafia. If you support the mafia in any way, you are a criminal. If you run for office in the mafia, you are a criminal.

Define crime

It's defined a tad different in DC

Trump has been exonerated, exculpated, absolved, vindicated, cleared, acquitted, etc., etc., of any alleged crimes.

while everyone around him is not.....

~S~

corruption is a crime but it still based on some action or behavior

sure I can say Trump's asking for Russian help in releasing hacked emails by Russian operatives is a crime but it wasn't proven in a court of law

I can say asking for a favor from another country based on no credible evidence is a crime but it wasn't enough to get repubs to say that it was a crime

Face it. They're all criminals. Which isn't good. I saw one politician on TV once being interviewed in Washington. He was at least honest about it. He said, "There is so much legal graft that goen on in Washington that only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Why are they criminals? Because almost certainly, YOU are a criminal too. It is all you know. I am reminded of an episode from the original Star Trek series. In it, a book from earth about gangesters made its way to another planet. The civilization there based their civilation on being gangsters. It is pretty much the same thing here.

Our whole government is based on gangsterism. For the most part, if it makes money, it is ok. Our government is also in bed with the Mafia. For example, the CIA around the time of the Vietnam war imported heroin into the U.S. to help some friendly warlord from Laos. The CIA didn't distribute it here. They used their Mafia connections for that. The CIA also imported coke to support the Sandinistas. Again, it wasn't the CIA that distributed it here. And with things like that under their belt, I have no doubt that the U.S. imported heroin from Afganistan to help out some friendly warlord there. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point.
No they aren’t all criminals.
Donald is though

Define crime

obviously if there is no law that defines it as a crime then how could it be a crime

All politicians are criminal is an over simplification and I would bet that not all of them are or do criminal deeds

Its fairly obvious the benefits of public office can be exploited even after leaving office. Some even do it while in office which may be a crime if defined as one

Do politicians lie well they do exaggerate, inflate, make unsound accusations, and eventually capitulate

But when you have a system to elect officials based on a popularity contest that is driven by money then what can one expect

The moral candidate yet even the moral are flawed

if politicians are criminals as you state, then isn't the general public criminals also or as a minimum a gang lead by the boss

Still I would say that all are not criminal but it doesn't mean that some are. It's a line in the sand and often drawn by the victor.

Crime is something that directly or indirectly does harm to others. Is that definition enough? Or do you want to go into a whole thing about different severity levels of crimes. Also, I told you what one politican said about graft in Washington. Do you know what graft is? Crime. Legal or illegal, it is still corruption. Anybody involved in it is a criminal.

Next, as I said in my thread, chances are, YOU are a criminal. Our whole society is criminal. Because morality doesn't matter. Money does. You may as well say our government is the Mafia. If you support the mafia in any way, you are a criminal. If you run for office in the mafia, you are a criminal.

Crime is something that directly or indirectly does harm to others.

My opinion that is not a definition of crime

for example -
A crime is spelled out in the law that the state makes

if person A shots person B while committing a crime or for any other unlawful reason as defined by the penal code then it is a crime

If it is done in self defense then it is not a crime yet it does harm to others

Tax evasion is a crime but it is not specifically doing harm to anyone as it is a State thing

Adultery in some Arab countries is considered a crime whereas in the US it not a crime but can be used for divorce petitions

Yeah it does harm but you are not going to jail for it or be fined.

Yeah Some politicians are corrupt but not All politicians
and for it to be a crime it has to be defined as a crime by the State

Forum List

Back