Where's the justice?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
"When the agents seized my truck, I couldn't believe it was happening to me," said Serrano in a statement. "And now I'm back in the Twilight Zone, thinking this can't be real. How can the courts just ignore this? And how can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"

Serrano was given several options immediately following the seizure, from doing nothing to paying the vehicle's full market value to get it back. Noticeably absent from the list: a hearing. Given what happened today, that unfortunately won't change anytime soon.

The Government Seized This Innocent Man's Car Without Due Process. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.

MY OPINION! Don't believe that's my opinion? Learn to read.
Rule by Fiat: When the Government Does Whatever It Wants

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” — Ayn Rand

Rule by brute force.

Last edited:
Asset forfeiture is one of the greatest ongoing atrocities against justice of the last several decades.

ClaireWolf.jpg

Last edited:
"When the agents seized my truck, I couldn't believe it was happening to me," said Serrano in a statement. "And now I'm back in the Twilight Zone, thinking this can't be real. How can the courts just ignore this? And how can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"

Serrano was given several options immediately following the seizure, from doing nothing to paying the vehicle's full market value to get it back. Noticeably absent from the list: a hearing. Given what happened today, that unfortunately won't change anytime soon.

The Government Seized This Innocent Man's Car Without Due Process. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” — Ayn Rand

Rule by brute force.
its started to seem like the government is purposely pushing people to get them to snap so they can bring down the government hammer and take more control

Rule by brute force.
its started to seem like the government is purposely pushing people to get them to snap so they can bring down the government hammer and take more control
I agree , a lot of baiting going on out there.

Forum List

Back