Where's My Pizza?

Originally posted by Johnney
WJ it seems like your confusing keeping your employees safe by not sending delivery with not serving minorities.

Not serving minority areas is the way to keep your employees safe, nothing confusing about that.

Originally posted by wonderwench
William,

Delivery services always have a geographic coverage area. The italian restaurant from which I frequently order roasted chicken delivers to a small radius around it's location. That is not illegal.

I personally disagree with the legal rulings which force association.

What if in this "small radius" is this crime ridden nieghborhood?
Should domino's have to limit the radius of it's delivery to the east, if the bad areas are to the west?

Your solution is not pratical.

It is not called forced association, it is called forced intergration, now do you still disagree?

Big D, why would a business choose to be based in a crime ridden area.? you live in a very narrow and dark little world of your own building. your sense of reality is based people like you that are missing a gene....its called humanity. now please go away and crawl back under the rock you slithered from....

Originally posted by Big D
Not serving minority areas is the way to keep your employees safe, nothing confusing about that.
its not jsut a minority thing, if the neighborhood was in an all white area with a high crime rate, then fuck them too.

Originally posted by Johnney
its not jsut a minority thing, if the neighborhood was in an all white area with a high crime rate, then fuck them too.

Sure Johnney,
If a white area did have a high crime rate, but that is a very big if.

Blacks as a race constitute 12.3 percent of the population, but they commit 50 percent of all violent crimes. Blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit these crimes. Young black males are 9.5 times more likely to commit these crimes than young white males. A look at the crime statistics for a particularly heinous crime will chill your bones. Hate crimes -- black against white -- are pervasive. According to a New Century Foundation study, based on Justice Dept. data, of the approximately 1.7 million interracial violent crimes involving blacks and whites reported every year, blacks commit 90 percent and whites commit 10 percent. Blacks are therefore more than 50 times more likely than whites to commit interracial crimes of violence.

are these numbers you so readily post from memory or are they posted on your wall. my guess would be memory as you make sure they are posted here at least once a day here if not more. you really should seek professional help...do you even realize that your racial veiws are consuming you? Nah..didnt think so.

Big D is too obsessed with this stuff.

At best, he is a cautionary example to anyone who may be susceptible to his worldview.

As much as I would like to do the same, allowing him to post his racist views unchallenged could be misinterpreted by new visitors that the board in general supports them.

I don't want to see that happen.

Nope, he and WJ will just engage in a two way.

jon,

As much as I abhor their beliefs - I defend their freedom of speech and their right to be quite idiotic.

Look on the bright side: having examples of toxic beliefs helps people understand the dangers of thinking that way. Forewarned is forearmed.

hes a true racist, always spouting numbers and percents.
maybe he has his tin foil wrapped too tight.

Originally posted by jon_forward
I feel sorry for him , he is missing out on life because of his fears and beliefs flawed as they may be...:cof:

Jon,
Unlike yourself I am not from Nashville.

I grew up in Los Angeles I have lived and worked in areas that are majority black and hispanic. I was a lineman for the City of Compton, Los Angeles for years. I was there before, during and after the L.A riots.

So Jon from Nashville sitting behind his computer drinking his coffee, tell me all the things I'm "missing out on"?

Is it this?

http://lasucks.freeservers.com/crime.htm

You know what's great about America? If you don't like LA, you can move.

Forum List

Back