Where would we be if Trump were president?

The problem is that the libsters honestly think that Trump did nothing because the lying media they listened to wouldn’t report on it. Remember those daily 2-hour press conferences in which Trump would introduce various teams attacking the problem from a number of angles - therapeutics, vaccines, ventilator building, etc.? CNN stopped covering them because they claimed “nothing worthwhile”. In truth, they stopped because it showed how much Trump WAS doing, and they wanted to hide it from the voters. Look like it worked, because to this day, ignorant voters, such as the one you replied to, believe it.

Trained monkeys. They are taught what to believe but not why they should be believing it. A pretty good percentage of people said they would have never voted for Dementia if they knew anything about his son. The reason they didn't know anything about his son is because of their sources that kept that information away from them.

m'k .... you mean like when gas prices plummeted & were 'low' because donny refused to do anything about covid; allowing it to ravage this nation & because of that negligence - nobody was driving - thus creating an oil/gas glut ... aka supply/demand ratio?

like ^^^ that ^^^?

Under President Trump gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon on the national average even amid the best economic times in 50 years. Fuel prices are controlled by the market and people who risk their money are not stupid. They knew what would happen when you replace a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President.

He was racist when he stopped flights from China. That was doing something. Once the virus hit the US, Pandora's box opened. No one anywhere in the world stopped it and I doubt many lives were saved by shutting down economies, yet the Trump economy persevered. It wasn't until Brandon took over that we have economic as well the Chinese virus blight. Kudos to Fauci on this btw.

Thus the ball bounces.

Trump economy persevered?

...how the hell does a historic 2020 recession with huge unemployment equal "perseverance"?

Do you have any clue at all?

Under President Trump gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon on the national average even amid the best economic times in 50 years.

In 2020 oil price dropped to NEGATIVE and production heavily contracted as oil companies and investors lost their shirt.

Are these "best economic times" you are talking about?

Trained monkeys. They are taught what to believe but not why they should be believing it. A pretty good percentage of people said they would have never voted for Dementia if they knew anything about his son. The reason they didn't know anything about his son is because of their sources that kept that information away from them.

Everyone knew his son was a recovering drug addict that trades on his dad's good name.

Why the hell would that cause me not to vote for Joe Biden?

Everyone knew his son was a recovering drug addict that trades on his dad's good name.

Why the hell would that cause me not to vote for Joe Biden?

In 2020 oil price dropped to NEGATIVE and production heavily contracted as oil companies and investors lost their shirt.

Are these "best economic times" you are talking about?

The best economic times were before the virus in case nobody lifted up your rock to tell you about it. It's what helped lead a great economy because low fuel prices are not only good for your everyday consumer, but for businesses as well. As a member of the transportation sector I can tell you we were able to lower our prices because diesel was so affordable. Just the opposite is taking effect now and those much higher transportation costs are eventually passed down to the consumer which is one of many reasons we have the highest inflation rate in 40 years.

There is nothing on Hunter's laptop that showed any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Just because there are a handful of people that now think there is, doesn't make it true.

The best economic times were before the virus in case nobody lifted up your rock to tell you about it. It's what helped lead a great economy because low fuel prices are not only good for your everyday consumer, but for businesses as well. As a member of the transportation sector I can tell you we were able to lower our prices because diesel was so affordable. Just the opposite is taking effect now and those much higher transportation costs are eventually passed down to the consumer which is one of many reasons we have the highest inflation rate in 40 years.

So you are seriously saying that massive industry losses and production contraction in 2020 is not a serious factor in what's going on today???

All of that just disappeared without any consequence? Right dummy?

There is nothing on Hunter's laptop that showed any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Just because there are a handful of people that now think there is, doesn't make it true.

That's another debate. The point I'm making is the MSM keeps you people completely ignorant of what's really going on. They only tell you what it takes to make you vote the way they want you to. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Communist party and they do everything possible to gain them or maintain their power. This is exactly how mind control works.

That's another debate. The point I'm making is the MSM keeps you people completely ignorant of what's really going on. They only tell you what it takes to make you vote the way they want you to. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Communist party and they do everything possible to gain them or maintain their power. This is exactly how mind control works.

That's not another debate, it's the very heart if the issue.

No wrongdoing by Biden was covered up.

So you are seriously saying that massive industry losses and production contraction in 2020 is not a serious factor in what's going on today???

All of that just disappeared without any consequence? Right dummy?

The economy tanked here and across the world because of Joe's buddies in China, not anything Trump did. In fact without the virus, we would have enjoyed a fantastic economy right up to his reelection. The economy was booming and economists predicted it would last for quite some time. Consumer confidence was great, small business confidence even higher, and we hit a new high in median household income.

You leftists want to blame Trump for every hurricane, tornado and fire, but come up with all kinds of phony excuses why our country is in such despair under this moron.

The economy tanked here and across the world because of Joe's buddies in China, not anything Trump did. In fact without the virus, we would have enjoyed a fantastic economy right up to his reelection.

So Joe is kinda responsible for Coronavirus pandemic and therefore the after effects we are living through now.

Am I hearing you right?

You leftists want to blame Trump for every hurricane, tornado and fire, but come up with all kinds of phony excuses why our country is in such despair under this moron.

So now you, a guy that blames the entire economy on Joe, wants to to talk about unfair blame?

Ok quote me "blame Trump for every hurricane, tornado and fire"

If you can't retract your bullshit.

Trump economy persevered?

...how the hell does a historic 2020 recession with huge unemployment equal "perseverance"?

Do you have any clue at all?
Yeah, you know ... little inflation, booming economy hit by Chinese virus yet still solid.

Look at the clusterfuck we have after 17 months of Brandon. Not just the economy but Afghanistan, the open border,war raging in Europe, crime wave and America turning into a 3rd-world shithole.

Let's Go Brandon!

So now you, a guy that blames the entire economy on Joe, wants to to talk about unfair blame?

Ok quote me "blame Trump for every hurricane, tornado and fire"

If you can't retract your bullshit.

I'm not about to scour USMB for something everybody already knows. So hey, why not use one of the hundreds of comments made by a leftist this morning?

follow the bouncing ball ...........

donny did nothing to mitigate the virus when there was time to do so ... thus allowing it to spread & kill off hundreds of thousands of americans ... thus causing a shutdown of most non essential biz'nez ... thus putting millions of people outa work ... thus millions of people stayed off the roads .... thus the demand plummeted ... thus the prices plummeted....

Forum List

Back