Where They Screwed Up

which cult are you talking about?....

It is just the term people use to display their ultra-conformity and inability to come up with an original thought. It is an act of identification, as they see all their little mates using it so they use it too.

I find it all pretty ironic in that one trait of actual cults is shared language, especially in regards to code words.
i notice the guy i asked ran from the question....
His mom probably needed the family computer.
either that or when he looked up the meaning of a cult, he found out he was wrong or a member of one himself....

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasn’t a sure thing at all.

Like many, I’m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring “losers and suckers,” championing actual Nazis….

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, it’s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ‘em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably can’t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, I’m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. I’m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but they’d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because it’s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new “enemy of the people?”

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump admin’s and campaign’s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

For which I’m very thankful.
Everything you write is pathetic. Sorry but it's true. It's just ashamed that you can't see how possessed by the evilness you really are. Wake up bud, because if you don't, no one will be coming to your rescue come the terrible day of judgement. You don't have to believe or anything like that, but at least try to use some common sense man. One day we will all pay for our sins, and there will be no escaping it (my take), but you don't have to listen, otherwise that's the glory of freedom and choice given onto us.

I am deeply thankful on this day that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were elected president and vice-president this year. It wasn’t a sure thing at all.

Like many, I’m amazed and dismayed that the unchained sociopaths collectively known as the GOP were able to attract 70 million votes for their candidate. Despite betraying allies, embracing foes, refusing to get wet hair honoring “losers and suckers,” championing actual Nazis….

Heck, I figured killing a quarter million Americans would be a dealbreaker, but what do I know?

Still, all that, even the actual American carnage, is somehow abstract for many. I mean, it’s not like anybody knows all quarter million of ‘em. And, as for foreign policy, the average American probably can’t tell you where Turkey even is, except maybe on the dining room table this afternoon.

No, I’m thinking where the Self campaign screwed the pooch was in trying to demonize the USPS, the single most popular function of the United States government. I’m guessing not one of your neighbors could identify the Secretary of the Treasury or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, but they’d know your letter carrier in a glance.

You know, the man or woman you see every day, bringing your magazines and medicine and all that cool stuff you get online because it’s not a great idea to haunt the mall in a pandemic? This is who they tried to paint as the new “enemy of the people?”

usps.PNG

Of all the Rump admin’s and campaign’s episodes of political malfeasance over this dreadful year, I believe pooping on the post office was where they sealed their doom.

Looking at the numbers, it looks like people of color put Biden and Harris over the top here. People of color have been bearing the brunt of the coronavirus wrath. So when Trump and his administration completely botch the response to the virus and then proceed to do next to nothing up until election day, it's seen as offering these people up as human sacrifices. So it's not surprising that they would vote against him en masse. It's also not surprising then, that Trump and his campaign are focusing exclusively on these areas with a large population of color as areas that they think fraud was going on in..despite having absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Funny, I don't see them making a stink about those wholesome white areas of the country that Biden won. :)
the vaccines [sped up by Trumps operation warp speed are going to be out in a month ] ! do you blame china at all for covid ?

usps.PNG

You always sound so scared

according to morons like you, he didn't have a chance to win.

Yet, he still lost though. I didn't prognosticate on the Orange Virus' chances, because I'm just not that interested in him.

He got 7 million more votes this year than he did in 2016.

Whoopee. It wasn't enough, now, was it?
You got 100% of the dead peoples electorate. You guyz are amazin.

And you got 100% rocks in your head. You guyz are stewpid.

Yet, he still lost though. I didn't prognosticate on the Orange Virus' chances, because I'm just not that interested in him.

I wasn't dumb enough to believe Vladimir Putin used Trump as a puppet for 5 yrs. All for Facebook Russian Trolls.

I wasn't dumb enough to believe Vladimir Putin used Trump as a puppet for 5 yrs. All for Facebook Russian Trolls.

Good for you, buddy. :itsok:

usps.PNG

You always sound so scared
He's a Human Bot who posts a daily thread on every 3rd rate polichat board in the univerwebs . He then masterbatses while reading them all before he loads the computer. And it ain't software either.

5 yrs you wasted for our country with infantile bullshit on Russia. Usually the gurlz here use those dumb smiley bullshit.

5 yrs you wasted for our country with infantile bullshit on Russia. Usually the gurlz here use those dumb smiley bullshit.

I didn't waste 5 yrs with 'infantile bullshit'. I worked and lived life through all that nonsense like normal people. Still doing so, in fact.

I feel like you tried your little heart out there to make some sort of cogent point, but alas fell short again. It's ok, fella. :itsok:

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

usps.PNG

/——/ Progs can’t win national elections- they can only steal them.

When Democrats turn out to vote. Republicans lose every time.

The reason Trump won in 2016 is because Democrats didn’t turn out in the same numbers, and he only won then by getting less than 1%, in three swing districts.
Which gave him the electoral college, but still lost the vote of the people by 3 million.

Biden won the electoral college decisively, and will end up with more than 8 million votes from the people.

The only numbers need to worry about now are the number of years in his prison sentence that’s coming, and the money that will be confiscated by the government, and the creditors he’s been swindling.

Everything else is nothing but a fairytale in the minds of the cult.
the left believes in locking up political opponents ...marxism 101 !

I didn't waste 5 yrs with 'infantile bullshit'. I worked and lived life through all that nonsense like normal people. Still doing so, in fact.

I feel like you tried your little heart out there to make some sort of cogent point, but alas fell short again. It's ok, fella. :itsok:
a vote for biden is a vote for communist china the government thats responsible for unleashing covid 19 on the entire world .

And soon there’ll be the coronation of a refugee from a care home at Capital Hill. :hyper:

usps.PNG

You have attempted to elect a corrupt pawn of the Chinese Communist State. If I were you, I would be ashamed of myself and my fellow anti-Americans who voted for the rise of China and the demise of the US.

Forum List

Back