What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the moon landings a cold war publicity stunt

ginscpy

Reaction score
I thought by now there would be a human presence on the moon - instead it was cut and rub ...............

what went wrong ????????????

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
It appears some of the photos where staged or enhanced...the ufo that followed apollo may have discouraged further launches...who knows

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI]Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube[/ame]

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
All things considered, it was a very large expenditure for very little direct gain. Spin offs occurred in technology, yes, but investing half the sum for alternative energies would probably have put us in a much better place than we are.

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
All things considered, it was a very large expenditure for very little direct gain. Spin offs occurred in technology, yes, but investing half the sum for alternative energies would probably have put us in a much better place than we are.

We dont need no stinking alternative energies...we need more big fiery gas guzzling all american gawd damn rockets....ya hippie commie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSv5383Dpvs&feature=fvwrel]The launch of Apollo 11 - YouTube[/ame]

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
Ahh, but they DO use hydrogen, a very good alternative fuel.

And God has not damned me; we have conversations every evening and he is very happy with me! You, however..., well, I don't want to tell tales out of school, but he has had some harsh words to say! Not just you, either! He is a communist and is very displeased at all those who speak badly of it. I let him think I am a commie so he doesn't get upset, so don't tell him I really am not.

PS My hips are not exceptionally big, either!

Last edited:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought by now there would be a human presence on the moon - instead it was cut and rub ...............

You're really not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya?

Do you realize how much money it takes to send just 1 lb into space?

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score

Lighten up! Surely you can see he's joking.....

.....isn't he?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lighten up! Surely you can see he's joking.....

.....isn't he?

If you've seen some of the other crap they've posted, you'd know they aren't joking.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List