Your Mother is a squirrel from hell...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
And here she is...

human-ancestor-278x225.jpg

First Human Ancestor Looked Like a Squirrel : Discovery News

Newly discovered fossilized bones for the world's oldest and most primitive known primate, Purgatorius, reveal a tiny, agile animal that spent much of its time eating fruit and climbing trees, according to a study.

The fossils, described today in a presentation at the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology's 72nd Annual Meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina, are the first known below-the-head bones for Purgatorius. Previously, only teeth revealed its existence.

Pergatorius --- Yep. Nice relatives..

This only begs the question of her ascendence from the granpappy of us all -- the slime mold..

And here she is...

Newly discovered fossilized bones for the world's oldest and most primitive known primate, Purgatorius, reveal a tiny, agile animal that spent much of its time eating fruit and climbing trees, according to a study.

The fossils, described today in a presentation at the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology's 72nd Annual Meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina, are the first known below-the-head bones for Purgatorius. Previously, only teeth revealed its existence.

This only begs the question of her ascendence from the granpappy of us all -- the slime mold..

I know I am not descendant of monkeys or squirrels. I wish researchers would spend money on productive and constructive matters rather than on quest to degrade humans.

Lafrique ---> I find it strange that there's no interest in people meeting their relatives..

Here is a link to the root of our evolutionary branch -- and no one wants to acknowledge her..
I figure it's only a matter of time until she gets an entry on Ancestry.Com and a FaceBook page..

And here she is...

I know I am not descendant of monkeys or squirrels. I wish researchers would spend money on productive and constructive matters rather than on quest to degrade humans.

I don't see it as a degradation of humans, but an indication of how far we've come.

Forum List

Back