Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didnā€™t die in vain. I donā€™t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
It accomplished a race war she can capitalize on
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
I agree but Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women. He is no hero or martyr.
Homepage | Reuters ā€ŗ article
Fact check: Badly bruised woman in photo was not attacked by George ...
Jun 16, 2020 ā€” Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org ā€ŗ 2020/06
Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Background Check: Investigating George Floyd's Criminal Record
Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women fact checked from www.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 ā€” The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what youā€™re defending here.
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived itā€™s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.
I believe my eyes. Do yours work?

View attachment 483155
Probably fake. Link? What a load of crap. Stop worrying about b******* like this and read something not published by Rupert Murdoch or Internet crazies. Start with the BBC for Christ sake and maybe you can rejoin reality....
Google it yourself
It's crap and you don't care just like everything else you get from the GOP propaganda machine. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag and he's better than the internet conspiracy nut jobs. They would have found the drug if it was a drug it's probably gum or it's fake. It has gone absolutely nowhere in the real world of journalism law enforcement medicine science you name it. Change the damn channel super duper.
I vote Based on life experiences
So far all I hear is garbage propaganda. I just turned 70 no spring chicken. LOL. So what do you have against healthcare living wage great infrastructure and vacations cheap college ID card to end illegal immigration? And no new taxes for people making less than $400,000. Now tell me how terrible that is. It is way overdue and only GOP propaganda world stops it from happening like every other modern country.

Iā€™m just speaking for me, but Iā€™m not against a cheap college ID card. And if it ends if it ends illegal immigration that would be awesome
It works everywhere else they do it. The reason we don't do it is because the GOP scares people off with because it's a communism ID card. Like we already have. Too bad the GOP blocks everything except for tax cuts on the rich and Giant corporation and screwjobs for everyone else.

Screenshot_2021-04-23-19-19-09(1).png

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didnā€™t die in vain. I donā€™t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
Jun 16, 2020 ā€” Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 ā€” The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what youā€™re defending here.
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived itā€™s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.

View attachment 483155
Probably fake. Link? What a load of crap. Stop worrying about b******* like this and read something not published by Rupert Murdoch or Internet crazies. Start with the BBC for Christ sake and maybe you can rejoin reality....
Google it yourself
It's crap and you don't care just like everything else you get from the GOP propaganda machine. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag and he's better than the internet conspiracy nut jobs. They would have found the drug if it was a drug it's probably gum or it's fake. It has gone absolutely nowhere in the real world of journalism law enforcement medicine science you name it. Change the damn channel super duper.
So far all I hear is garbage propaganda. I just turned 70 no spring chicken. LOL. So what do you have against healthcare living wage great infrastructure and vacations cheap college ID card to end illegal immigration? And no new taxes for people making less than $400,000. Now tell me how terrible that is. It is way overdue and only GOP propaganda world stops it from happening like every other modern country.
Nothing. What do you have against my daughters wanting to compete in sports vs other biological girls? What do you have against strong border security? What do you have against support for Israel?
Turns out there haven't been any real problems because they become weaker when they take the medicine. The only thing that will work on immigration is an ID card like they have in every other modern country with the problem. I think the GOP loves illegal workers, easily bullied and cheap. I have a problem with blind support of right wing Israeli assholes like Sharon and Netanyahu.... They assassinate their good politicians. Sort of like here.
My kids are 11 and 13 and plays against trans girls who donā€™t take any meds and arenā€™t weaker. We have different POVs so we wonā€™t differently but it doesnā€™t mean we are bad people.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself

Iā€™m just speaking for me, but Iā€™m not against a cheap college ID card. And if it ends if it ends illegal immigration that would be awesome
It works everywhere else they do it. The reason we don't do it is because the GOP scares people off with because it's a communism ID card. Like we already have. Too bad the GOP blocks everything except for tax cuts on the rich and Giant corporation and screwjobs for everyone else.
Why not free IDs for all? Biden should ask the House to pass the legislation

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
Nothing. What do you have against my daughters wanting to compete in sports vs other biological girls? What do you have against strong border security? What do you have against support for Israel?
Turns out there haven't been any real problems because they become weaker when they take the medicine. The only thing that will work on immigration is an ID card like they have in every other modern country with the problem. I think the GOP loves illegal workers, easily bullied and cheap. I have a problem with blind support of right wing Israeli assholes like Sharon and Netanyahu.... They assassinate their good politicians. Sort of like here.
My kids are 11 and 13 and plays against trans girls who donā€™t take any meds and arenā€™t weaker. We have different POVs so we wonā€™t differently but it doesnā€™t mean we are bad people.
Absolutely. TheWorld's problem is Rupert Murdoch. Transgender sports is a bit of a problem but... You have a lot of transgender 11-year-olds at your schools? Yikes

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself

Seriously the GOP propaganda machine goes wild over such a work ID card. Communists everywhere! They dropped it from the bill right off the bat. Maybe with Joe Biden. When the GOP helps with anything that will help regular people I'll believe it when I see it.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
They may make it illegal anyway as they are already trying to do in many Republican states at least. We are in a period of transition with transgender minorities and everything internet related. Nothing to get physical about lol.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
Absolutely. TheWorld's problem is Rupert Murdoch. Transgender sports is a bit of a problem but... You have a lot of transgender 11-year-olds at your schools? Yikes
In AAU itā€™s more than you think and itā€™s unfair IMO

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself

Seriously the GOP propaganda machine goes wild over such a work ID card. Communists everywhere! They dropped it from the bill right off the bat. Maybe with Joe Biden. When the GOP helps with anything that will help regular people I'll believe it when I see it.
I just want small Govt and freedoms for all. This mask mandate is annoying. If businesses require me to wear masks I am all for it. No shirt no service. But a Govt should not dictate IMO.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
I think you have been obsessed by the propaganda machine on this question. Are there any of these transgenders at your school? It's basically only on Fox again, not around here. The AAU is not your high school....

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
I think you have been obsessed by the propaganda machine on this question. Are there any of these transgenders at your school? It's basically only on Fox again, not around here. The AAU is not your high school....
Middle school and yes, 100% and forced several bathrooms to be converted to gender neutral on our tax dollars and I coach and coached vs trans girls. Like I said, life experience dictates my vote.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
Middle school and yes, 100% and forced several bathrooms to be converted to gender neutral on our tax dollars and I coach and coached vs trans girls. Like I said, life experience dictates my vote.
No one seems to be able to find any actual problems with those bathrooms or those transgenders...... The compromise would be they have to be on the transitional medicine or something along those lines... If they say they have to compete against each other, it wouldn't bother me. But there should be some kind of compromise involved. I understand that is a horrible word in the GOP these days. What the hell is this thread about again lol?

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
No one seems to be able to find any actual problems with those bathrooms or those transgenders...... The compromise would be they have to be on the transitional medicine or something along those lines... If they say they have to compete against each other, it wouldn't bother me. But there should be some kind of compromise involved. I understand that is a horrible word in the GOP these days. What the hell is this thread about again lol?
I agree But right now they are directly competing against my daughters and that isnā€™t fair IMO.

Forum List

Back