Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the female victim in Houston who he held at gunpoint (gun to the pregnant belly for added effect) while him and his crackhead thug buddies ransacked her home, should have a say in this.

I'm guessing she'll say to run the carcass through a wood chipper and fill pot holes on Westheimer with the rancid meat.

BTW, her name is Aracely Henriquez. Say her name mother fuckers!
So he should have been murdered? Brainwashed functional moron...
Listen, I'm all for a dumb fucking cuck like you living next door to that kind of filthy animal.... when it comes through the window to gang-rape you and take all your shit.... well, you can offer up excuses and pray to satan with it....it's only 80 IQ points and 200 bad life decisions from being a heart surgeon.... hmm?

You make a perfect victim.

I think the female victim in Houston who he held at gunpoint (gun to the pregnant belly for added effect) while him and his crackhead thug buddies ransacked her home, should have a say in this.

I'm guessing she'll say to run the carcass through a wood chipper and fill pot holes on Westheimer with the rancid meat.

BTW, her name is Aracely Henriquez. Say her name mother fuckers!
So he should have been murdered? Brainwashed functional moron...
Listen, I'm all for a dumb fucking cuck like you living next door to that kind of filthy animal.... when it comes through the window to gang-rape you and take all your shit.... well, you can offer up excuses and pray to satan with it....it's only 80 IQ points and 200 bad life decisions from being a heart surgeon.... hmm?

You make a perfect victim.
Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. While at the same time raising tuition and costs for everything that made it possible for them to be upwardly mobile. Now we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and you care only about b******* like this, brainwashed functional moron. But you're blind hatred of minorities is noted. They just magically got lazy and stupid, has nothing to do with GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else and our infrastructure for that matter. Idiot. Poverty causes crime and the blacks are the poorest of all because of discrimination and systemic racism from people like you. This country needs fixing very bad thank God for Joe Biden. Time to get back on the JFK track, this time without the Kennedy bs.

It should be a travelling statue that rotates monthly to each of the 9 prisons he spent time in.
In other words none of the charges were very serious dingbat LOL maybe we should do something about the war zone that blacks live in in this country and no it is not their fault....

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
It accomplished a race war she can capitalize on
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
I agree but Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women. He is no hero or martyr.
Homepage | Reuters › article
Fact check: Badly bruised woman in photo was not attacked by George ...
Jun 16, 2020 — Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Background Check: Investigating George Floyd's Criminal Record
Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women fact checked from www.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 — The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what you’re defending here.
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived it’s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.
I believe my eyes. Do yours work?

View attachment 483155
Probably fake. Link? What a load of crap. Stop worrying about b******* like this and read something not published by Rupert Murdoch or Internet crazies. Start with the BBC for Christ sake and maybe you can rejoin reality....

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
Jun 16, 2020 — Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 — The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what you’re defending here.
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived it’s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?
Look in the mirror stupid. At least 0.1% of money is counterfeit..

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.

View attachment 483155
Probably fake. Link? What a load of crap. Stop worrying about b******* like this and read something not published by Rupert Murdoch or Internet crazies. Start with the BBC for Christ sake and maybe you can rejoin reality....
Google it yourself

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Look in the mirror stupid. At least 0.1% of money is counterfeit..
Have you ever met anyone passing counterfeit bills?

It should be a travelling statue that rotates monthly to each of the 9 prisons he spent time in.
In other words none of the charges were very serious dingbat LOL maybe we should do something about the war zone that blacks live in in this country and no it is not their fault....
Police Arrested Floyd a Total of 9 Times, Mostly on Drug and Theft Charges
According to court records in Harris County, which encompasses Floyd’s hometown of Houston, authorities arrested him on nine separate occasions between 1997 and 2007, mostly on drug and theft charges that resulted in months-long jail sentences.

Oh, and as far as leading them out of poverty? We've led the horses to water but they just don't want to drink. Keep enabling with social programs that don't work. When is it time for personal responsibility?

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
It's crap and you don't care just like everything else you get from the GOP propaganda machine. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag and he's better than the internet conspiracy nut jobs. They would have found the drug if it was a drug it's probably gum or it's fake. It has gone absolutely nowhere in the real world of journalism law enforcement medicine science you name it. Change the damn channel super duper.

Quit lying, being arrested and going to prison are not the same thing
He's not lying, he is a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe LOL. Poor America. Lynch Rupert Murdoch! Seriously there is a problem with GOP media. Absolute crap that makes people believe pure idiocy and hate everyone.

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
It's crap and you don't care just like everything else you get from the GOP propaganda machine. Rupert Murdoch is a scumbag and he's better than the internet conspiracy nut jobs. They would have found the drug if it was a drug it's probably gum or it's fake. It has gone absolutely nowhere in the real world of journalism law enforcement medicine science you name it. Change the damn channel super duper.
I vote Based on life experiences

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.

He was no hero, American or otherwise.

Piss poor bait you have here, Mr. Baiter.

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
So far all I hear is garbage propaganda. I just turned 70 no spring chicken. LOL. So what do you have against healthcare living wage great infrastructure and vacations cheap college ID card to end illegal immigration? And no new taxes for people making less than $400,000. Now tell me how terrible that is. It is way overdue and only GOP propaganda world stops it from happening like every other modern country.

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
So far all I hear is garbage propaganda. I just turned 70 no spring chicken. LOL. So what do you have against healthcare living wage great infrastructure and vacations cheap college ID card to end illegal immigration? And no new taxes for people making less than $400,000. Now tell me how terrible that is. It is way overdue and only GOP propaganda world stops it from happening like every other modern country.
Most of the GOP base used to be the silent majority voting for small government and family values. Now they are the loud mouth majority. But still believe b*******. They used to be a political really so they're ignorance has been played upon again just in a different way.

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself

I’m just speaking for me, but I’m not against a cheap college ID card. And if it ends if it ends illegal immigration that would be awesome

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
Nothing. What do you have against my daughters wanting to compete in sports vs other biological girls? What do you have against strong border security? What do you have against support for Israel?

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com

View attachment 483155
Google it yourself
Nothing. What do you have against my daughters wanting to compete in sports vs other biological girls? What do you have against strong border security? What do you have against support for Israel?
Turns out there haven't been any real problems because they become weaker when they take the medicine. The only thing that will work on immigration is an ID card like they have in every other modern country with the problem. I think the GOP loves illegal workers, easily bullied and cheap. I have a problem with blind support of right wing Israeli assholes like Sharon and Netanyahu.... They assassinate their good politicians. Sort of like here.

Forum List

Back