Where is the wingnut criticism of CIA Director Patraeus?

A very interesting question I'm guessing your directing the question at the left wing nuts as they were the ones who took out this full page ad ironically in the very paper you link to the New York Times.
general_betray_us.gif
No, dumbass. I'm asking where the wingnut criticism is of CIA Director Patraeus.

Can't you fucking read? :lol:

And the wingnuts who have always been critical of him have been leftwing so those would be the wingnuts you be asking this of try thinking before you post next time dumbass.

Patraeus isn't the President. The President isn't present in the presentation of the promulgation of facts.

Where's Walbamado?
a-HA! So Bush WAS responsible for Abu Ghraib!

Damn wingnuts kept telling me that Bush couldn't be expected to know about the specifics of one military base out of hundreds.

They kept telling me it was unreasonable and stupid to think that anyone higher than the base commander was to blame.

Imagine that.

No amount of your spin is going to change the Fact that Obama Repeatedly lied to the American people Bud. Obama is not to blame for any Failure of intel, But he is damn sure responsible for his administration clear concerted Effort Down Play the idea it was Terrorism, and to try and blame it all on a Video.

His Admin is also responsible for the over all move to "Normalize Security in Libya". You can't expect the American People to believe Hillary decided on her own to move the Security Forces situation in a country that was clearly dangerous and unstable, to Normal from Heightened on her own. That was part of a General Campaign on part of Obama to try and Make Libya into a Big FP success for Obama. When clearly it's a Disaster.

It's not spin - unless it was spin when wingnuts were excusing Bush.

Petraeus’s Quieter Style at C.I.A. Leaves Void on Libya Furor

*snip*

But since an attack killed four Americans seven weeks ago in Benghazi, Libya, his deliberately low profile, and the C.I.A.’s penchant for secrecy, have left a void that has been filled by a news media and Congressional furor over whether it could have been prevented. Rather than acknowledge the C.I.A.’s presence in Benghazi, Mr. Petraeus and other agency officials fought a losing battle to keep it secret, even as the events there became a point of contention in the presidential campaign.

Finally, on Thursday, with Mr. Petraeus away on a visit to the Middle East, pressure from critics prompted intelligence officials to give their own account of the chaotic night when two security officers died along with the American ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, and another diplomat. The officials acknowledged for the first time that the security officers, both former members of the Navy SEALs, worked on contract for the C.I.A., which occupied one of the buildings that were attacked.

The Benghazi crisis is the biggest challenge so far in the first civilian job held by Mr. Petraeus, who retired from the Army and dropped the “General” when he went to the C.I.A. He gets mostly high marks from government colleagues and outside experts for his overall performance. But the transition has meant learning a markedly different culture, at an agency famously resistant to outsiders.

“I think he’s a brilliant man, but he’s also a four-star general,” said Senator Dianne Feinstein, the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. “Four-stars are saluted, not questioned. He’s now running an agency where everything is questioned, whether you’re a four-star or a senator. It’s a culture change.”

*snip*

If you can link Petraeus to stand down orders or General Ham being relieved of his command, by all means, there's your challenge.
I don't have a challenge - the Benghazi consulate is not a military base. The CIA is more involved there than the DoD.

And still no criticism of Patraeus.

Sure does make one ask " what more do i not know?"

Thankfully i voted so that others more qualified than i can determine the necessary course of action.

The problem Kiki is that the Administration came out full boar saying that it was the video that caused the death of those in Benghazi.

They blocked themselves in. Not any right winger. They were the ones who sent out Ambassador Rice bullshitting.

Not anyone on the right.

Ergo WHOOPSIES. They fucked up.

FALSE. That's your interpretation of what they said.

Patreus said, quite correctly that no order to stand down was given by the CIA.

So who did give the order?

I am voting for an administration that stopped killing and maming innocent iraqis.
Btw death toll is over 100,000. For nothing.

Oh bite me. Kiki I like most of your posts but this is way way over the top.

Maybe it's an age difference. Do you know how many Iraqi children died before the war?

Over sanctions?

Obama has stopped no killing in Iraq. Not at all. The war ended years ago. Nation building.

Herein lies your issue.

Last edited:
Patreus said, quite correctly that no order to stand down was given by the CIA.

So who did give the order?

Issa won't let this go.

Panetta has admitted that he thought a rescue mission was too "risky"

I want to know who gave the stand down order as well.

Petraeus’s Quieter Style at C.I.A. Leaves Void on Libya Furor

*snip*

But since an attack killed four Americans seven weeks ago in Benghazi, Libya, his deliberately low profile, and the C.I.A.’s penchant for secrecy, have left a void that has been filled by a news media and Congressional furor over whether it could have been prevented. Rather than acknowledge the C.I.A.’s presence in Benghazi, Mr. Petraeus and other agency officials fought a losing battle to keep it secret, even as the events there became a point of contention in the presidential campaign.

Finally, on Thursday, with Mr. Petraeus away on a visit to the Middle East, pressure from critics prompted intelligence officials to give their own account of the chaotic night when two security officers died along with the American ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, and another diplomat. The officials acknowledged for the first time that the security officers, both former members of the Navy SEALs, worked on contract for the C.I.A., which occupied one of the buildings that were attacked.

The Benghazi crisis is the biggest challenge so far in the first civilian job held by Mr. Petraeus, who retired from the Army and dropped the “General” when he went to the C.I.A. He gets mostly high marks from government colleagues and outside experts for his overall performance. But the transition has meant learning a markedly different culture, at an agency famously resistant to outsiders.

“I think he’s a brilliant man, but he’s also a four-star general,” said Senator Dianne Feinstein, the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. “Four-stars are saluted, not questioned. He’s now running an agency where everything is questioned, whether you’re a four-star or a senator. It’s a culture change.”

*snip*

If you can link Petraeus to stand down orders or General Ham being relieved of his command, by all means, there's your challenge.
I don't have a challenge - the Benghazi consulate is not a military base. The CIA is more involved there than the DoD.

And still no criticism of Patraeus.

Sure you have a challenge. Again, if you can link Petraeus to stand down orders or General Ham being relieved of his command, there's your challenge. And, it matters not whether the Benghazi consulate is a military base. Also, that the CIA is more involved there than the DoD? Hows that anything to do with Patraeus? I believe the CIA serves at the pleasure of the president...doesn't it? And, I believe it's Oblamer who is president...isn't he?

Forum List

Back