Where is the Tea Party?

Tea Party is laying low waiting for the next Democratic President

Then they can be outraged at every penny spent

Imagine if a half Indian American and half African American WOMAN like Kamala Harris is elected.

Heads will explode :)

1gop%2Bheads%2Bexploding.jpg

When are you idiots going to admit that the only time one party cares about the debt is when the other party is in power?

Neither democrats nor republicans give a rat's ass about the debt.
Republicans pretend they do and were willing to shut down government in a fake attempt to show they care about debt

Since they took the government, they have exploded our debt

Thank you for proving my point

Obama nearly doubled the national debt but you didn't care about that

IDGAF about the debt anymore because no matter how much you people say you care you all vote in politicians who increase the debt every year.

All I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible

Well let’s look at what Obama did

Obama came in with the economy bordering on Depression. A stock market that had lost half its value, 700,000 a month losing jobs, auto and banks collapsing, GDP at NEGATIVE 7
Obama needed to infuse cash into an economy that was borderline collapse. Republican said, now is a good time to balance the budget

Fast forward to Trump
A Stock Market that nearly tripled in value, GDP having 30 straight positive quarters, 4.7 unemployment
This is the economy that Trump had to BORROW $1.5 trillion to give tax breaks to billionaires

Like I said you don't care that he doubled the debt but you're whining bout a trillion more in debt

Republicans just added $1.5 trillion to debt and gave it to billionaires
Not a peep

They were about getting lower taxes and ease regs on business. Everyone got lower taxes, business regulatory have eased and cut through the red tape. So what would they complain about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, what they wanted was protection from the black boogeyman. All the rest was made up. It was apparent then and obvious now. The minuscule middle class tax breaks you’re touting evaporate by 2020 and morph into tax increases by 2024. In that same time period the national debt increases exponentially. The CBO’s own estimates unmask the folly of Trump’s financial hocus pocus. He’s not concerned because he knows all he has to do is create another boogeyman to blame and to pronounce what a wonderful job he has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are you idiots going to admit that the only time one party cares about the debt is when the other party is in power?

Republicans pretend they do and were willing to shut down government in a fake attempt to show they care about debt

IDGAF about the debt anymore because no matter how much you people say you care you all vote in politicians who increase the debt every year.

Obama came in with the economy bordering on Depression. A stock market that had lost half its value, 700,000 a month losing jobs, auto and banks collapsing, GDP at NEGATIVE 7
Obama needed to infuse cash into an economy that was borderline collapse. Republican said, now is a good time to balance the budget

Fast forward to Trump
A Stock Market that nearly tripled in value, GDP having 30 straight positive quarters, 4.7 unemployment
This is the economy that Trump had to BORROW $1.5 trillion to give tax breaks to billionaires

Like I said you don't care that he doubled the debt but you're whining bout a trillion more in debt
I’m whining about the blatant hypocrisy

Fast forward to Trump

I’m whining about the blatant hypocrisy

And you only care about the debt increasing when republicans are in office
you don't care when the democrats are in office

That is also hypocrisy so just accept the fact that it doesn't matter who is in office the debt is going to increase and do what I do just worry about keeping as much of your own money as possible

The illegal Iraq invasion and its disastrous consequences are probably the biggest contributor to the present difficulties. Previous behavior on the part of government set the stage. Continued irresponsibility seems incredible.

Not a peep

They were about getting lower taxes and ease regs on business. Everyone got lower taxes, business regulatory have eased and cut through the red tape. So what would they complain about

No, what they wanted was protection from the black boogeyman. All the rest was made up. It was apparent then and obvious now. The minuscule middle class tax breaks you’re touting evaporate by 2020 and morph into tax increases by 2024. In that same time period the national debt increases exponentially. The CBO’s own estimates unmask the folly of Trump’s financial hocus pocus. He’s not concerned because he knows all he has to do is create another boogeyman to blame and to pronounce what a wonderful job he has done.

The Republicans complained about spending on disaster relief, raising the debt ceiling, spending on healthcare and education

Then borrowed money for a tax break for billionaires

Not a peep

The Republicans complained about spending on disaster relief, raising the debt ceiling, spending on healthcare and education

I'm not a billionaire and I saw a tax savings

Section 199A of the new tax law is a boon for anyone who owns S corps, LLCs or is a sole proprietor you know middle class people who own businesses

Not a peep

Section 199A of the new tax law is a boon for anyone who owns S corps, LLCs or is a sole proprietor you know middle class people who own businesses

Did you notice your meager tax savings time out while corporate savings are forever

Not a peep

Did you notice your meager tax savings time out while corporate savings are forever

So I'm supposed to be upset about keeping more of my own money ?

And I don't think Section 199A times out and even if it does I'll be most likely selling the business when it does so I get a pretty nice tax reduction for the next 10 years which I can plow into my retirement portfolio

LOL whats everyone arguing about, we are all in the ship of fools together and were loaded by the very ones y'all argue over. It would be funny if it wasn't so pitiful. :abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::udaman:

Those of us in the Tea Party

are enjoying watching Trump drive you liberals "nuts"

I guess you could say we are Tea Bagging you liberals....

Is life good or what?

I am having a friggin blast......

Not a peep

The Liberals defeated the Tea Party. As you recall, the media called them "little Eichmanns" and compared them to Hitler and the Nazis and the Triple K.

The movement is dissolved. And it made room for new movements.

President Trump was elected, and he was never in the Tea Party.

WASHINGTON The United States spends more than other developed nations on its students' education each year, with parents and private foundations picking up more of the costs, an international survey released Tuesday found.

Despite the spending, U.S. students still trail their rivals on international tests. U.S. education spending tops global list, study shows
Obviously we need more spending....rrrigghttttt
Do we need more spending? Trump signed a bill that lets the government spend unlimited amounts of money until March 2019. What’s up with that?

Well, it''s very clear, neither Trump or Little Trumpsters aren't real conservatives. I remember when real conservatives went wacko over George W's deficits (and of course Obama's). Then, conservatives principles were backed by convictions. Today? Not so much, way too many fake conservatives out there, claiming to be conservatives.

Not a peep

The Liberals defeated the Tea Party. As you recall, the media called them "little Eichmanns" and compared them to Hitler and the Nazis and the Triple K.

The movement is dissolved. And it made room for new movements.

President Trump was elected, and he was never in the Tea Party.
Oh...I get it

They dissolved once the black guy was out of the White House
Fiscal responsibility is only for the other guy

Forum List

Back