without the Tea Party Revolution, there would be no President Donald Trump!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Tea Party harnessed a radical anti-establishment spirit that seized and then consumed the GOP, fueled Trump's election, unleashed a new populism, and created a "none of the above opening" for libertarians.

this a moment of citizen power.

Trump needs to harness the unadorned anger of nativists and white nationalists!

The Tea Party harnessed a radical anti-establishment spirit that seized and then consumed the GOP, fueled Trump's election, unleashed a new populism, and created a "none of the above opening" for libertarians.

The Tea Party is a bunch of Neo-Cons; screw them.

They are entitled to their views just as you and I. I don't agree with them, but there's nothing wrong with them believing as they believe.

They are entitled to their views just as you and I. I don't agree with them, but there's nothing wrong with them believing as they believe.
In my opinion they can all burn in hell.

• Banned
"the Tea Party are bunch of fruitcakes and loonies and closet racists" - Supercilious Keith Olbermann

They need to pick one poster to run this account, you're total schizo

You're entitled to your views as well. I don't agree with you, but you can believe as you choose.

if it weren't for the liberty-hating left, we'd not have a Donald Trump as president.

if it weren't for the liberty-hating left, we'd not have a Donald Trump as president.
Trump ran as much against Neo-Conservatism as he did against Liberalism.
Missed the point.

If the Democrats weren't so anti-liberty and focused on destroying (identity politics) anyone who disagrees with them, and being nasty about it, Trump could never have been elected.

And, that's ok with me. you can believe as you want to believe.

And, that's ok with me. you can believe as you want to believe.
God bless America!

LOL the 'Tea Party' disintegrated years ago, and it's dead certain Trump would never be a 'Tea Party' candidate', he's a moderate centrist with both left of center and some right of center views. The 'The Tea Party' wasn't the 'grass roots' uprising they tried to market themselves as, they were strictly a Koch Brothers PR agency, same as the 'Liberation Party' was before the 'Tea Party' was invented and funded by the Kochs. Nobody even mentions them any more, except in innernetz fever swamps.

LOL the 'Tea Party' disintegrated years ago, and it's dead certain Trump would never be a 'Tea Party' candidate', he's a moderate centrist with both left of center and some right of center views. The 'The Tea Party' wasn't the 'grass roots' uprising they tried to market themselves as, they were strictly a Koch Brothers PR agency, same as the 'Liberation Party' was before the 'Tea Party' was invented and funded by the Kochs. Nobody even mentions them any more, except in innernetz fever swamps.

While I agree the Tea Party isn't as relevant, the idea it was the creation of the Koch Brothers is ridiculous.

While I agree the Tea Party isn't as relevant, the idea it was the creation of the Koch Brothers is ridiculous.

For those who followed the money when it first popped up out of nowhere, it's just a fact. It would have gone nowhere without the Koch's seed money, and it wasn't any kind of a 'grass roots uprising'.

Forum List

Back