Where is the Tea Party?

This silly thread is old. Very old.

But @Leftwhiner’s misleading thread headline notwithstanding, the topic appears to be about our national debt and deficits.

That being the case, let’s keep the disingenuous Brandon Administration trial balloon ploy in out sights.

There is zero valid basis to invoke the 14th Amendment.

This silly thread is old. Very old.

But @Leftwhiner’s misleading thread headline notwithstanding, the topic appears to be about our national debt and deficits.

That being the case, let’s keep the disingenuous Brandon Administration trial balloon ploy in out sights.

There is zero valid basis to invoke the 14th Amendment.

Expect the text of the amendment.

Why don’t you post it.

I already have today. Why? Can’t you locate it?

I am guessing you meant “except.” And you’re wrong. I absolutely include that text which is how we know it doesn’t apply.
Thanks Bluto

You did go to Favor College.

Ignorant twats like odd0 can’t comprehend that the 14th Amendment doesn’t say diddly dog about debt ceilings or about Presidential authority to create any more debt.
First, it is simply bad constitutional law. When the amendments says “the validity of the public debt … shall not be questioned,” it is barring repudiation of debt, not authorizing the means of repaying debt.
Why the 14th Amendment Should Be Kept out of a Debt Ceiling Crisis (with my emphasis added).

No, you do favors all the time Bluto.

You bend over for all things maga fuckup.

Faber would be an unattainable goal for you.
You’re more pathetic with each of your progressively lamer and lamer efforts at ad hominem.

I understand that you lack any grasp of the topic. But feel free to keep in making a complete asshole of yourself! 👍

You’re more pathetic with each of your progressively lamer and lamer efforts at ad hominem.

I understand that you lack any grasp of the topic. But feel free to keep in making a complete asshole of yourself! 👍
I stand secure in my assertion about you.

Maybe less Sniveling Kavanaugh next time

Forum List

Back