Where is the outrage over covid vaccine deaths Dr. Peter McCullough

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Where Is the Outrage Over COVID Vaccine Deaths? - Dr. Peter McCullough

"When a child dies of cancer, the family members start a funding campaign to help fund cancer research... but here with COVID-19 vaccination, [there is] almost a uniform absence of family outrage over the loss of their loved one, unnecessarily so with the COVID-19 vaccine." Video via Dr. McCullough's Telegram:

Like we said you are being used as a lab rat , These doctors keep screaming wake up this jab is killing people!!!!
Children are dying !!!

"When a child dies of cancer, the family members start a funding campaign to help fund cancer research... but here with COVID-19 vaccination, [there is] almost a uniform absence of family outrage over the loss of their loved one, unnecessarily so with the COVID-19 vaccine." Video via Dr. McCullough's Telegram:

MIT Scientist on Criticizing COVID Vaccines: You Have to be Careful Because You Could be Eliminated​

Last edited:
Too much of this country believes only what they hear on TV. They hear nothing about "vaccine" deaths on TV so they simply don't exist. In the mind indoctrinated by the Church of the Holy Glowing Rectangle, there can never be a connection between the jab and the child's death the next day.

Here is the great transformer (as opposed to husband Michael, he's just the great tranny) admitting this is all a clinical trial. That means if you got the clot shot, you enrolled in a medical experiment for an unproven gene therapy with pages of side effects & thousands of known deaths

Here is the great transformer (as opposed to husband Michael, he's just the great tranny) admitting this is all a clinical trial. That means if you got the clot shot, you enrolled in a medical experiment for an unproven gene therapy with pages of side effects & thousands of known deaths

God, how I despise that evil, duplicitous motherfucker of a puppet.

• Banned
We have been mind blowingly shocked at the stupidity people have. If a .gov .edu orders these do gooder mass pycosis morons would jump off a bridge as long as a “ Leader “ of some sort told them toL
Too much of this country believes only what they hear on TV. They hear nothing about "vaccine" deaths on TV so they simply don't exist. In the mind indoctrinated by the Church of the Holy Glowing Rectangle, there can never be a connection between the jab and the child's death the next day.

• Banned

They are pushing it for a reason and it is NOT for the health of the public.

They know these jab are starting to fail where making the public obey is getting harder———

Guess what is next now, “ a false flag attack” which means yes a real incident will occur, but the crooked mafia prick gov. Blames it on ppl who wnat to be free so the sheep get bent protest burn down cities and the ppl will BEG for GOV> help they will do this by now stripping the food supply.

We are under attack and these stupid mother fkrs cant even see it.

I understand that after the 1918 world pandemic burned itself out hardly anyone talked about it nor the loved ones lost to it. My AO was very hard it.

I guess there is a coping mechanism in our minds that won't allow us to dwell on such things as death standing just outside your door, no matter the cause, once it goes away.

That and everyone is just sick of hearing about it at this point no matter who is pushing what narrative..

• Banned
The 1918 incident, they realized what killed so many people were the MASK they became sick with baterial pnmonia ppl are so gawd dam stupid.

1650978574313.jpeg

I understand that after the 1918 world pandemic burned itself out hardly anyone talked about it nor the loved ones lost to it. My AO was very hard it.

I guess there is a coping mechanism in our minds that won't allow us to dwell on such things as death standing just outside your door, no matter the cause, once it goes away.

That and everyone is just sick of hearing about it at this point no matter who is pushing what narrative..

• Banned

We are all sick of hearing it that’s why they WIN we LOSE ppl just bend over and give it up so they can be “ Free” remember— first the mask then the jab then the maks and the jab THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS THEY LIED!

We are all sick of hearing it that’s why they WIN we LOSE ppl just bend over and give it up so they can be “ Free” remember— first the mask then the jab then the maks and the jab THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS THEY LIED!

And?

Hopefully we learned from it and won't be fooled again.

Like we said you are being used as a lab rat , These doctors keep screaming wake up this jab is killing people!!!!
Children are dying !!!

MIT Scientist on Criticizing COVID Vaccines: You Have to be Careful Because You Could be Eliminated​

This what Obama is calling "misinformation" that he wants Big Tech to censor.
The Left doesn't allow any questions to be asked.

Dr. Retsef Levi is a professor at MIT Sloan School of Management. He was one of the featured speakers last week in Washington D.C. during Senator Ron Johnson's Roundtable Discussion on COVID-19 Vaccine mandates.

Dr. Levi is pro-vaccine, and has an impressive bio as a "mainstream" scientist and professor at MIT Sloan School of Management.

He stated:

"I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat.

I just happen to be a scientist that challenges the current narrative that dominates public health policies around the world and in the U.S. and in Israel.

I can tell you that I know many mainstream scientists and medical professionals, who similar to me, think that the current narrative is extreme and wrong.

But very few of them are willing to speak up.

And I'm not sure I can blame them, because any attempt to deviate from the narrative today is faced with a wall of hostility, rejection, and even elimination from the government, including funding agencies, from public media, and worst of all, from the scientific community itself."

Dr. Levi then states that a colleague of his at MIT who is a member of the National Academy of Engineering told him:

"You have to be careful, because you can be eliminated."

Article: MIT Scientist and Professor on Exposing COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries: “You Have to be Careful Because You Could be Eliminated”
This what Obama is calling "misinformation" that he wants Big Tech to censor.
The Left doesn't allow any questions to be asked.

I know it is a trip watching these pricks stand up there and tell BOLD FACE lies to the world and they don’t think a thing about it.

Children are dying !!!

There is and never will be an outrage because the msm didn't tell people to be outraged. Most Americans think, feel, and do what CNN, MSNBC, NBC and so on tell them to think, feel and do.

When they said put on your masks millions of Americans got right in line and put them on, when they said get the vaccine millions did it without question, when they said "you need to love uktraine and hate Russia" they all fell right in line with flags and tshirts, when they said "desantis hates gays" millions joined right.

Most Americans only know what msm tells them to know and the few of us know that the current administration tells the msm what to report on. They can't afford to push and force and demand vaccines like they did and have it reported they killed people as it destroys their perceived power, knowledge and control. Plus it hurts them financially.

Even government (unofficially) controlled social media like Twitter and Facebook disavow anyone who talks about or flags them as misinformation.

So when it is reported on because the big names don't also report on it most people will consider it a rumor or something made up by Republicans to try and make the current administration look bad, so it's dismissed like a fart in the wind.

Children are dying !!!

People died from the vaccine Polio too and Dr. Pete, if he`s really a doctor, is an idiot to not know that. One (1) MIT scientists agrees with him but MIT has graduated thousands of scientists.

Forum List

Back