Where is the Human Global warming with all this record low Sub Zero Temperatures?! across America??

There's always that one idiot that states: "Global warming is a hoax because it's so cold outside today."

God bless their little pointed heads.
Its all a money making hoax, a ponzi scheme to tax developing countries a carbon tax. Europeans and Americans trying to maintain control of the Earth.

Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?
It's been explained many times since the 1960s, but people only began listening in the late 1990s.

Conservatives have either failed to grasp the process of climate change, or just plain deny the facts of its existence. So, it would be a waste of anyone's time to explain it... again... to you.

Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?

Considering that it's now 2021 and you still think pretending you can't figure out the distinction between weather and climate is going to work, no I doubt anyone can explain it to you or anybody else intent on standing there going :lalala:
Weather, the lie you tell us today
Climate change, the lie you tell us will happen 12 years from today

Considering that it's now 2021 and you still think pretending you can't figure out the distinction between weather and climate is going to work, no I doubt anyone can explain it to you or anybody else intent on standing there going :lalala:

WRONG. Chalk up another player for the "I'm too stupid to get this" team.

Not just America. This is the Acropolis in Athens yesterday:

1613663466668.png

yup, hurl insults to support your bogus theories.
More evidence of voter fraud than climate change

Not one democrat communist can point to a single one of the 7 planetary climates that are changing.

yup, hurl insults to support your bogus theories.
More evidence of voter fraud than climate change

For dumbasses just now graduating to complex two-syllable words:

climate
[ klahy-mit ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for climate on Thesaurus.com
noun
the composite or generally prevailing weather conditions of a region, as temperature, air pressure, humidity, precipitation, sunshine, cloudiness, and winds, throughout the year, averaged over a series of years.

It's climate change season. Global warming season starts around June or the first day of the year with a record high. The farce cannot account for reality, so they just change their terminology to suit the weather of the day.

Mankind may, may, somehow be overstimulating the tree canopy and that is expansive enough to alter disbursement’s into the air.
Mankind’s pitiful 5% occupation of the planet pales compared to what Mother Nature injects into the atmosphere. Maybe spend more time looking into underwater volcanos and fissures as to increased ocean temps. Cars busses a few smokestacks and cow farts aren’t doing it,

Global warming and cooling has been happening for billions of years.

You people are ridiculously stupid
Up until about 200 years ago those fluctuations were natural. Now, the myriad of smokestacks and horseless carriages all over the world have us wondering if we might create a fluctuation that we struggle to survive.

It's worth looking into if you're a survivalist.

Up until about 200 years ago those fluctuations were natural. Now, the myriad of smokestacks and horseless carriages all over the world have us wondering if we might create a fluctuation that we struggle to survive.

It's worth looking into if you're a survivalist.

It's called an arctic outbreak

They are driven by “mankind bad...ruining the planet” and all the fact absent, emotion laden virtuing that goes with that

It isn't "mankind bad." it is "stop pissing in your living room"
The reality comparable is stop pissing in the ocean. That’s the reality of the proportional effect

Libs do not wish to be reminded of the term “global warming”

they prefer “climate change” now since its a grab bag that covers any weather situation

Forum List

Back