Where is the Human Global warming with all this record low Sub Zero Temperatures?! across America??

Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?

Considering that it's now 2021 and you still think pretending you can't figure out the distinction between weather and climate is going to work, no I doubt anyone can explain it to you or anybody else intent on standing there going :lalala:

Pogo once again proves he is the dumbest poster on the site... :lmao:

Every heat wave over the last 40 years has been touted as absolute proof of "glowbull warmifying."

Is NY City under water?

Are the Himalayas snow free?

Have the arctic polls melted?

Your religion is stupid.

Stop electing people that think all of our money should be redistributed to whomever the UN chooses.
We are suckers and the whole world knows it. It is why they hated Trump. Trump wanted to keep American money in America. And the stupid Americans said, "No." to that. The first thing Biden did was promise to keep the "Paris Redistribution Accord" humming with our money.
Global surface temperature has been measured since 1880 at a network of ground-based and ocean-based sites. Over the last century, the average surface temperature of the Earth has increased by about 1.0o F.

Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?

This has been explained by every weather and meteorology source on print, tv, and online for the last month.

Nobody can possibly be as uninformed and fucking stupid as you come off, so I’m going to take it you’re just trolling.

This has been explained by every weather and meteorology source on print, tv, and online for the last month.

Nobody can possibly be as uninformed and fucking stupid as you come off, so I’m going to take it you’re just trolling.

But the Gaia cult swore there would never be snow again, and it was all Trump's fault.

1613502622152.png

It is known as climate change, not global warming, and it is caused by the earth's temperatures rising.

You're right it is called Climate Change, it wasn't warming so they had to change the narrative

Last edited:

Not true , you are as idiotic as it gets are you willing to give up your business to "save" the planet?

Last edited:
And yet another lemming who doesn't know/can't understand the relationships between climate change and weather. Just re-parrot what alt-right media spews about "global warming". LOL. How come it's so cold if the earth is heating up? Sigh...

AGW Chart
Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat Lunatic Fringe Cult's excuse for science

Make a copy, keep it with you

We must have missed this "Explanation"

How does record cold over North America mean "Global Warming"?

it was pretty cold here a few days ago but I left my wife's SUV running and today its like 40F and massive snow melts...that's called "manmade global climate warming changy science thingy"

Considering that it's now 2021 and you still think pretending you can't figure out the distinction between weather and climate is going to work, no I doubt anyone can explain it to you or anybody else intent on standing there going :lalala:

Every heat wave over the last 40 years has been touted as absolute proof of "glowbull warmifying."

Is NY City under water?

Your religion is stupid.

Actually I don't have a "religion", Pothead, at least not one you would recognize, but then again you have that issue recognizing anything more complex than the turds in your own commode so that's not saying much.

Nor do I have any history at all posting on anything you plopped above. Flush.

Go ahead. Just try to prove me wrong. It amuses me.

But I DO the fuck know the difference between weather and climate. Actually everyone does, it's just that some knuckledraggers, the OP being the ready example, are willing to portray themselves as too stupid to figure it out.

Wanna join him?

Is NY City under water?

Your religion is stupid.

Actually I don't have a "religion", Pothead, at least not one you would recognize, but then again you have that issue recognizing anything more complex than the turds in your own commode so that's not saying much.

Nor do I have any history at all posting on anything you plopped above. Flush.

Go ahead. Just try to prove me wrong. It amuses me.

But I DO the fuck know the difference between weather and climate. Actually everyone does, it's just that some knuckledraggers, the OP being the ready example, are willing to portray themselves as too stupid to figure it out.

Wanna join him?

Poor Pogo the Gaia worshipping retard. Get's no respect. It's because you're stupid. Come on, you know you're stupid - I'm not telling you anything new...

The military can create snowstorms. But there are laws to prevent them and other countries from weaponizing the weather. And so they work with other countries that don't care about the international agreements.
But this storm is a man-made snow storm. It is because the birds didn't detected that there was a storm coming. They were expecting a rainstorm, but mot a snowstorm.

filling.jpg

5% of the planet square footage is populated. There is no man caused warming
In fact, all these nuts harping on how NYC has had 5 record breaking snows in last 10 years because of warmer ocean temps fail to realize One Huge Thing. In order for the warmer and moister to not cause record Rain it would have to be augmented by greater cold. Warmer oceans and colder air masses equals more snow otherwise absent offsetting cold it would be more rain.

There's always that one idiot that states: "Global warming is a hoax because it's so cold outside today."

God bless their little pointed heads.

Forum List

Back