Where is the Human Global warming with all this record low Sub Zero Temperatures?! across America??

Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?
The Global Warming mantra is a lie. The earth is a cyclical planet and our climatic system cycles from cool to warm and warm to cool for about 9-14 thousand years. It then enters a glacial stage for about 90,000 years where the temps are about 4-8 deg C lower than we are today. Man Made Global Warming is a lie and not supported by empirical evidence. IF you want to see where we have been and where were about to return to, here is the last 450,000 years..

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

Our time in the warm phase is at an end...

Last edited:
Could some one explain to me where all this human Global warming climate change went , with all this Artic sub zero temperatures that has come across America.?

The Beijing Times explained it all.

The Global Warming mantra is a lie. The earth is a cyclical planet and our climatic system cycles from cool to warm and warm to cool for about 9-14 thousand years. It then enters a glacial stage for about 90,000 years where the temps are about 4-8 deg C lower than we are today. Man Made Global Warming is a lie and not supported by empirical evidence. IF you want to see where we have been and where were about to return to, here is the 450,000 years..

View attachment 457940

Our time in the warm phase is at an end...
Just as I said , the Earth has been going through these hot and cold cycles for many millions of years. Thank you for getting the scientific data.

It's called an arctic outbreak

Lets do some basic Fluid dynamics...

Tell me how a cold pool is so large that it covers almost 68% of the northern hemisphere if the globe is warming? It cant if the globe is warming as the pressures from the heat and energy would push the cold tightly to the arctic. If cooling is happening the polar pool will grow to try and remove heat from the equator as we see today... Simple evaluation of fluid dynamics show we are cooling and it is happening rapidly.

I just have to look out my window. The Dec/Jan winter that was supposed to happen (temps ranging from 50 to 80 degrees is not winter in Colorado) didn't arrive until Feb 14th. And it will last for about 2 more weeks before Spring comes on. Our winter has been in southern Texas which shouldn't be having it. The Weather is insane. And so are you.

And yet another lemming who doesn't know/can't understand the relationships between climate change and weather. Just re-parrot what alt-right media spews about "global warming". LOL. How come it's so cold if the earth is heating up? Sigh...

And yet another lemming who doesn't know/can't understand the relationships between climate change and weather. Just re-parrot what alt-right media spews about "global warming". LOL. How come it's so cold if the earth is heating up? Sigh...
Who are you? Because someone tells you this? There have been fear mongers since the beginning of humans. In most of our lives, how many times family members or friends would say.. this weather is crazy? Because it is. It is not some self enclosed government paid eco system. The world is part of something much more. More then we fully understand but understand enough in simplicity. And do not pay attention to. We were supposed to lose all of our oceanfront land from the alarmists of over a half century ago with in a few years back then. We were going to have no oil within a decade from the alarmists back then. If weather is changing, it is for the most part out of our control. Who is to say that the wobbling of the earth moves up a degree or two once in a while. From 23.5 to 25 degrees North and South as an example? How about the magnetic North and South poles moving and affecting weather? With the addition of billions of more people from the first scam artists in the 1960's, 80% live within a hundred miles of water. Billions more live in the world where we never reported things before. And in Arctic studies of digging deep into ice, science has found that head has come before CO 2. The scam meisters today tell us CO 2 comes before the heat. We are going to become a lot poorer now.

Yet another cultist making flaccid excuses for the failure of the prophecies of his stupid religion.

Your cult hasn't just failed in predicting climatic changes, it has spectacularly driven off a cliff.

It's because your religion is anti-science. The AGW cult rejects observable facts and the result is the unending parade of hyperbole and absurd predictions that blow up in your face repeatedly. As the shamans of your cult jet around in private luxury.

I think its all false this human Global warming. The Earth has been going through hot and cold cycles since the time of the Dinosaurs.

Yup and until someone can control the Sun and the moon those cycles will continue.

Global warming, Climate Change the biggest hoax on the planet.

Considering that it's now 2021 and you still think pretending you can't figure out the distinction between weather and climate is going to work, no I doubt anyone can explain it to you or anybody else intent on standing there going :lalala:

It is known as climate change, not global warming, and it is caused by the earth's temperatures rising.

Once gain for the gazillionth time..global warming/climate change = extreme and rare weather patterns.

Forum List

Back