Where is the evidence for evolution?

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I'm asking because I haven't seen any. There is not one single piece of observable evidence for evolution. Would anyone care to present any?

I'm asking because I haven't seen any. There is not one single piece of observable evidence for evolution. Would anyone care to present any?
Sure. Outside of the Harun Yahya madrassah we have things called "books", often kept in places called "schools" that provide science texts.

Sure. Outside of the Harun Yahya madrassah we have things called "books", often kept in places called "schools" that provide science texts.
Thanks for proving that you cannot have an intelligent discussion about this.

Thanks for proving that you cannot have an intelligent discussion about this.
"We" can have a serious discussion. I just don't accept you're prepared.

You are not looking very hard

You can start with fossil records that show NO record of sophisticated life forms 500 million years ago

Where is the evidence for evolution? All over the Internet, you should try it sometime, then you wouldn't appear so ignorant.

:thanks:

You can start with fossil records that show NO record of sophisticated life forms 500 million years ago
The fossil record? Surely you jest. How about showing us just one example of a transitional fossil that is not disputed by other scientists? You can't. If evolution were a fact, as you suggest, there would be countless examples of them. What we see instead is a collection of distinct kinds, with variation in each group. Try again.

Where is the evidence for evolution? All over the Internet, you should try it sometime, then you wouldn't appear so ignorant.

:thanks:
I asked YOU for evidence. Got any? Didn't think so. Try again.

The fossil record? Surely you jest. How about showing us just one example of a transitional fossil that is not disputed by other scientists? You can't. If evolution were a fact, as you suggest, there would be countless examples of them. What we see instead is a collection of distinct kinds, with variation in each group. Try again.
I don't have to

I can show you a steady progression of non-complex life to complex life over a five hundred million year period showing that life evolved over that period

There were no dinosaurs or men 500 million years ago

What about trilobytes?

Yes...what about them?

You don't see any men mixed in with those fossils

Forum List

Back