Where is Sandra Fluke these days ?

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Seems all the horsecrap about the war on women didn't pan out this last time.

Or did the GOP somehow surpress the women vote too ?

I don't recall Sandra being around towards the end when it became clear to the frontrunners in the democratic party that they were headed for an ass-kicking.

+9 Senate seats later for the GOP and I don't know that I've seen Sandra on any talk shows (of course, haven't seen many).

Is she around doing much visible lately ?

Just wondering. She was such a s^^t stain on the 2012 election.....I can't help but be curious if she decided to brown up the 2014's.

Maybe she'll be Hillary's running mate !!!

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

Can't make this stuff up.

IronyMeter1.gif

Just wanted to be the first to note that the OP who just put up a whiny thread about our "foul-mouthed POTUS" ... is the same guy who immediately follows that up with one about the victim of Lush Rimjob's foul-mouthed three-day slutfest orgy.

IronyMeter1.gif

Not sure what your pissing all over yourself about.

I didn't write the article on Obama being foulmouthed....I just posted it.

Suck on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

Sailed right over your head, did it? Color me surprised.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

I also have to wonder just what the "war on women" strategy is these days.

The GOP didn't win a majority of women in 2014. But they got close to a tie.

This after pissforbrains like JakeTheFake said we lose them.

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

Went right over your head, did it?

Color me surprised.

or stupid.....

IronyMeter1.gif

Suck on it.

Went right over your head, did it?

Color me surprised.

or stupid.....

whooshgraph.gif

See if you can get a grownup to explain it.

Yeah it is a school night. You should be asleep.

And you should probably be thinking about taking your meds.

Although you might want to consider a doctor's appointment soon.

They don't seem to be working.

My mistake -- looking at these last two thread of yours you obviously already are asleep.
Tomorrow, take this page in to your teacher for show and tell. Let your classmates in on the joke as they explain it to you.

She's busy having sex with multiple partners. That's who she is and that's what she does. Apparently that's ALL she does, if her birth control costs $3,000 a year. Damn, what a slut!
And she wants other people to pay that $3,000, she said.

Isn't there a name for people who have sex with multiple partners and demand that others pay for it?

My mistake -- looking at these last two thread of yours you obviously already are asleep.
Tomorrow, take this page in to your teacher for show and tell. Let your classmates in on the joke as they explain it to you.

I hope you didn't spend a lot of time thinking up that snappy little post.

You clearly need to find something you can do well.

This ain't it.

This ain't it.

^^ Doubles down on own irony
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

What a maroon.

This ain't it.

^^ Doubles down on own irony
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

What a maroon.

Case in point.

Forum List

Back