Where in the Constitution?

I meant Parler.

Our Second Amendment is clear, and State militias can be federalized.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
1605742435238.png

I don't see the word federalized or drafted in the 2nd Amendment either.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I meant Parler.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
View attachment 418125

*****SMILE*****

What is necessary to the security of a free State can be drafted. Necessary is not optional.

I meant Parler.

View attachment 418125

*****SMILE*****

What is necessary to the security of a free State can be drafted. Necessary is not optional.

1605756284981.png

It's not a free state if they intend to force people to do their will.

They and their children may lead and shed their blood and perhaps I'll follow.

That's called leading by example.

*****SMILE*****

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

1605757245508.png

I've already paid my debt in that area.

Now their children and people such as yourself can fill those obligations.

You want health care and educational benefits see your local recruiter.

Otherwise...

*****CHUCKLE*****

You promote the general welfare through enumerated powers. You know this, you just choose to ignore it. Because your retarded ass has yet to figure out how to wipe your own ass.

Getting drawn into an argument with danielpalos is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even when you win, you're still a retard, just for wasting your time and attention on him, and helping him to pollute any thread with his nonsense.

Our welfare clause is General and must cover any given contingency.
Our welfare IN general-not a specific-

The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.

Establish Justice is the first of five objectives outlined in the 52-word paragraph that the Framers drafted in six weeks during the hot Philadelphia summer of 1787. They found a way to agree on the following basic principles:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

View attachment 418224

I've already paid my debt in that area.

Now their children and people such as yourself can fill those obligations.

You want health care and educational benefits see your local recruiter.

Otherwise...

*****CHUCKLE*****

lol. Right wingers don't care about express law; y'all prefer to hypocrites toward the less fortunate.

The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.

Establish Justice is the first of five objectives outlined in the 52-word paragraph that the Framers drafted in six weeks during the hot Philadelphia summer of 1787. They found a way to agree on the following basic principles:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
lol. So, where in our Constitution is there any authority for right wing alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror?

With some people advising Joe Biden to adopt a nationwide lockdown when he assumes the presidency, this would be a good time to ask an important question: Where in the Constitution does it authorize the federal government to impose a nationwide lockdown? For that matter, where does the Constitution authorize the federal government to combat pandemics? Indeed, where in the Constitution is the federal government authorized to do anything with respect to healthcare, including providing people with Medicare and Medicaid?

There are a lot of questions that need answering and Empty Suits held accountable for- but this is the most blatantly egregious currently-

Where Are Lockdowns in the Constitution?

right next to
America is a christian nation
and
only heterosexuals can marry

The preamble describes what we are supposed to be doing with our Constitutional form of Government.

You will notice there is no general badfare clause nor any general warfare clause nor any common offense clause.

Show us the express immigration clause right wingers fantasize about in our federal Constitution
You've already proven you can't read and comprehend simple English- so, I'll just tell you- it doesn't exist- NOW, fuck face, explain the Bill of Rights and the preamble to the constitution, in particular, general Welfare-

With some people advising Joe Biden to adopt a nationwide lockdown when he assumes the presidency, this would be a good time to ask an important question: Where in the Constitution does it authorize the federal government to impose a nationwide lockdown? For that matter, where does the Constitution authorize the federal government to combat pandemics? Indeed, where in the Constitution is the federal government authorized to do anything with respect to healthcare, including providing people with Medicare and Medicaid?

There are a lot of questions that need answering and Empty Suits held accountable for- but this is the most blatantly egregious currently-

Welcome to America 2.0!

things NOT in the constitution

marriage
driving cars
social security
drinking alcohol
smoking tobacco
electricity
baseball

the constitution doesnt mention prima nocta

does that mean trump does or does not have a right to fuck your bride on your wedding night?

Show us the express immigration clause right wingers fantasize about in our federal Constitution
You've already proven you can't read and comprehend simple English- so, I'll just tell you- it doesn't exist- NOW, fuck face, explain the Bill of Rights and the preamble to the constitution, in particular, general Welfare-
lol. I have a one liner simple enough for even the right wing to understand.

Our welfare clause is General not Common or Limited and must cover any given contingency in a general top down manner.

Our welfare clause is General not Common or Limited and must cover any given contingency in a general top down manner.
Intentionally misinterpreting again, through incorrect spelling illustrates Public Education failed you, in general, and gives not a whit about your Welfare-

Intentionally misinterpreting again, through incorrect spelling illustrates Public Education failed you, in general, and gives not a whit about your Welfare-
You give yourself away right winger. Do you understand the words and their meaning or not?

Forum List

Back