The only thing that you Mudda are gaining from this back and forth with ding is more posting credits.

However he gets them too, same as you do.

So you are helping him more than you are hurting him.
This is pretty ironic coming from the reigning poster of the month, don't you think?

View attachment 120618

4,559 posts in a month and you are criticizing how many posts other people make?
Dingbat, did you cry when you lost the award to yio?
No. Why should I? Is that what you would have done?
I'm not a serial poster like you. And I didn't even know that they had such an award, lol.
And by serial poster you mean someone who replies to your posts?
I see you having the exact same losing arguments with anyone else on this board, lol. It's like you're obsessed with losing arguments.

You don't get it.

I don't want you to catch me.

:D
You don't get it.

I don't want to catch you.
So says the loser after he lost. :biggrin:
By your logic you lost too.
I'm not vain like you are. Please try again.
Since you are the one who brought this up in the first place, your comments say otherwise.
And your needing to get in the last word makes it official.

Really? How did you get rich?
By accumulating a lot of money.
How?
By being more successful than you.
Your evasiveness says otherwise.
I'm just doing what you do constantly, deflect, deflect and deflect some more. Not so cool when someone does it you, now is it? :lol:
I think the most likely answer is that you are a troll who is a pathological liar.

You don't get it.

I don't want to catch you.
Since you are the one who brought this up in the first place, your comments say otherwise.
I don't get the last word in many times. But putting that aside, how does that even matter as to your argument that I am vain because I am trying to win the poster of the month award which goes to the idiot who makes the most posts. I'm not. I couldn't care less about that. But since you are the one who brought up losing, you must be the one who concerns himself with losing. If you want to call me a loser or see me as a loser, that doesn't affect me one way or another. I couldn't care less about that either. You are the one who is bothered by how people see you. You are the one who is bothered by people seeing you as a loser.

Before space and time were created the laws of nature were already in place. The potential for all realities existed before space and time existed because those laws of nature were in place before space and time. Everything which has unfolded since space and time were created occurred because of the laws of nature. Moral Laws existed before beings that know and create existed. Moral Laws were waiting in time for beings that now and create to catch up to them, thus realizing its potential and fulfilling their role in progressing our conscience and consciousness. So where did the moral laws come from? They came from God who is existence itself; who s reality itself.
There are no "law of nature".

These so called things are simply scientific inferences that seem to have no contradictions. Like gravity.

Laws are creations of kings and/or governments. Even the ancient Aryan word means "spoken by the king".

Morals are emotional judgments involving a choice. They are a subset of ethics in Philosophy. They are neither scientific nor religious.

Religion prescribes rules.

Law prescribes actions or refraining from actions with a physical or monetary punishment attached, such as execution, prison, jail, fine, etc.

This was your free vocabulary lesson.
You're not much of a philosopher, are you?
You're not much of a philosopher, are you?

Religion prescribes rules ...

skinhead philosophers most often than not are religious ... something you seem to be lacking, bing.
Well thank you Breezewood. Coming from you that means absolutely nothing.
Well thank you Breezewood. Coming from you that means absolutely nothing.

the engineer must have had a reflection from their 4th century book ....

I don't get the last word in many times. But putting that aside, how does that even matter as to your argument that I am vain because I am trying to win the poster of the month award which goes to the idiot who makes the most posts. I'm not. I couldn't care less about that. But since you are the one who brought up losing, you must be the one who concerns himself with losing. If you want to call me a loser or see me as a loser, that doesn't affect me one way or another. I couldn't care less about that either. You are the one who is bothered by how people see you. You are the one who is bothered by people seeing you as a loser.
Fuck off with your bullshit, you care what people think about you or you wouldn't continuously push your retarded theories on everyone, who all see you as a massive loser.

Fuck off with your bullshit, you care what people think about you or you wouldn't continuously push your retarded theories on everyone, who all see you as a massive loser.
Bless your heart. I'll say a pray for you.

You take your anger out on others.
Naw, just having some fun.
Keep telling yourself that. I know better.
You don't even know how to debate properly. Go suck another dick.
I feel your pain.
Then up your debating game.
You aren't here to debate. You are here to piss people off. That doesn't work on me which is why you are taking this tack now. Go ahead... call me some more names. I like it.

Naw, just having some fun.
I feel your pain.
You aren't here to debate. You are here to piss people off. That doesn't work on me which is why you are taking this tack now. Go ahead... call me some more names. I like it.
I'll leave that to your dominatrix. :lol:

I feel your pain.
I'll leave that to your dominatrix. :lol:
Laughing leads to crying.

Forum List

Back