Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

Gunney

Truth, The Bin Laden family had ties to the Bushes, thru the Saudi Royal Family
Truth Osama Bin Laden was supposedly killed unarmed when he could have captured and tried
Pictures of his body were never made public and a body was never produced
Truth either Osama was a genius or he had to have vast knowledge of how things worked to make 9/11 happen.
The conspiracy could have been known by only a few people in CIA or NIS
We invaded Iraq under false pretense, tens of thousands if not hundred of thousands of innocent people lost their lives. The hijackers themselves did not have to be part of this conspiracy Only Bin Laden. Bush was initially elected under false pretenses, people's Civil rights were violated in Florida.
Noone has gone to jail or punished this or for the mass murder in Iraq. They have fat pensions or multimillion dollar jobs in the private sector.
Peoples civil rights are being violated everyday under the pretext of terrorism
A working person is put in jail or loses their job for just saying or using the verb postal.
The Supreme court makes it legal for corporations and other organizations to corrupt the political system. If this the America that our forefathers envisioned? I think not. People need to wake up and see the truth, not jump at every Bs story people invent to keep U from seeing the truth. Then make money off it thru books movies and TV shows, See the reality of our situation, stop accepting that is just the way it is and we can't do nothing about it. 9/11 did happen, no doubt. But I am willing to bet my life that the people responsible have been brought to justice, and it is a possibility that Osama Bin Laden is still alive and laughing at us all
I don't know if there was a 9/11 conspiracy, but I can say the system is broke and needs to be fixed. and people in positions of money and power need to be placed in check
nothing.jpg

LaughingDog.gif

Which was it eots, a bomb or a shoot down? You can't have it both ways.

Although from this post, it looks like you're trying to.

The way you move goalposts, you must have them mounted on the back of your Big Wheel. :lol:

there was no real investigation so there is no way of knowing if explosives or a shoot down was involved ,,but like all 9/11 events there appears to be an orchestrated cover up of the actual event

there was the same investigation that any other flight that crashes is given, where would you get that there was no investigation. At first you said there was no plane because there were no plane parts or anything now that you face that evidence you say it must have been shot down or a bomb...you seem to move every which way.
when you're makin' shit up as you go along, that's all you can do.

there was no real investigation so there is no way of knowing if explosives or a shoot down was involved ,,but like all 9/11 events there appears to be an orchestrated cover up of the actual event

there was the same investigation that any other flight that crashes is given, where would you get that there was no investigation. At first you said there was no plane because there were no plane parts or anything now that you face that evidence you say it must have been shot down or a bomb...you seem to move every which way.

exactly what is it I am making up??? It seems that the toofers are the ones making crap up as they go along.

exactly what is it I am making up??? It seems that the toofers are the ones making crap up as they go along.

I think he's referring to the last piece of your post about eots.

exactly what is it I am making up??? It seems that the tWoofers are the ones making crap up as they go along.
SORRY THAT WAS FOR EOTS:eek::eek:

Eots, no plane was at the wreck site in Pennsylvania. Facts pictures and data provided to prove him wrong.

Eots. Denies the facts, pictures and data provided. More is provided.

Eots, ok then the plane was either shot down or blown up. Evidence provided to deny both claims.

Eots, no investigation was conducted. Facts photos and data provided to prove him wrong.

What is the next claim?

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go?
Ask the perps.

We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.
You really think the perps would land it at a regular airport where it would have records of it landing? :cuckoo:

Explain how if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, 95 percent of the aircraft was recovered at the crash site?
That's a whole heck of a lot of debris. Why does it look like only about 5% of the aircraft was left at the scene?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?
Explain why Wally Miller never saw a "drop of blood" from the scene. How could there only be shredded body parts left, but not a single drop of blood?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?
Where did you get that 90 min quote?

Sai any plane that hits the ground at the speed they were going is going to mostly disintegrate...
Fine, then show me where all that 95% of the mostly disintegrated plane was after this alleged crash.

Right where the pictures in this thread show you...if you go back through the thread we already provided photos from the wreck itself at the site of the plane crash.

who would want to be known as the pilot who shot down united flt 93

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/9...mprovised+homeland+defence/5359378/story.html

But like Penney, Aguilar had to "wrap your brain around" the prospect he might need to shoot down a civilian airliner in order to protect the country.

"The moral dilemma there is, hey, there are a lot of innocent people who are going to die if that happens," Aguilar says.

"I would try to go through a proportional response, try and maybe some warning shots, bullets through the cockpit, take out an engine. But ultimately if the airplane needs to come down, it's going to come down. I was going to bring it down."

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go?
Ask the perps.

We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.
You really think the perps would land it at a regular airport where it would have records of it landing? :cuckoo:

That's a whole heck of a lot of debris. Why does it look like only about 5% of the aircraft was left at the scene?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?
Explain why Wally Miller never saw a "drop of blood" from the scene. How could there only be shredded body parts left, but not a single drop of blood?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?
Where did you get that 90 min quote?

Ask the perps.

Name the perps, so that we know who to ask.

Sai any plane that hits the ground at the speed they were going is going to mostly disintegrate...
Fine, then show me where all that 95% of the mostly disintegrated plane was after this alleged crash.
Right where the pictures in this thread show you...if you go back through the thread we already provided photos from the wreck itself at the site of the plane crash.
I'm assuming you mean the following photos...
Please tell me in your educated opinion what percentage of a 757 does the debris in the above photos constitute?

I don't have to guess skippy the idea is that it is clearly a plane and beyond that there are LIVE WITNESSES to the crash itself....watch out for the black helicopters that are coming after you....

I don't have to guess skippy the idea is that it is clearly a plane and beyond that there are LIVE WITNESSES to the crash itself....watch out for the black helicopters that are coming after you....
Yes, don't be bothered about whether the fine details add up with the official story. Forensic science is highly overrated. Just give an adhom attack response instead. It's much easier, ain't it? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back