Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

This is a really funny read. Hard to believe people can be so hard headed (and I thought my wife was bad)

Good lord I already quoted the OTHER witness and he was just 200 yards away from the crash...did you not bother to read it?
Yeah, that was Lee Purbaugh, the one I mention. Apparently you didn't bother to read.

no there was no fighter at the scene
You sure about that?

THREE SHANKSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
John: We think it was shot down because as soon as it crashed a big fighter plane flew over the school.
Tessa: I think that the passengers took it down.
Brian: I think it was both. At the same time really... We saw that plane like right after it happened. We were the only ones who saw it pretty much from the school. Nobody one else saw.
Narrator: How long after did you guys see the fighter plane?
John: Like ten seconds.
Brian: Right there. It was right after everything.
John: As soon as we saw the mushroom cloud, this plane goes flying over.

UA 93: The Road To Shanksville (part 2) : Inaba, Lappe, Marshall, Shore : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

the plane was a Falcon 20 incapable of shooting down a damn thing
Where did I say I think something was shot down? I think the shoot down rumors are a farce.

Last edited:
Fairchild Falcon 20 business jet, directed after the crash to fly from 37,000 feet to 5,000 feet and obtain the coordinates for the crash site to help rescuers

Please read the quote again. Especially the bolded part.

They were already in the area, and Cleveland Center asked them to locate the crash site.
Some of the witnesses on the ground saw the white plane fly around tree-top level before and after the crash. Your unwitnessed Falcon 20 was supposedly at 37,000 feet at the time of the alleged crash and the only some minutes after, it supposedly fly down to 5,000 feet, no where near tree-top level. And one of the witnesses says that was NOT the type of plane she saw.

The FBI's later explanation for the white jet was that a passing civilian Fairchild Falcon 20 jet was asked to descend from 34,000ft to 5,000ft some minutes after the crash to give co-ordinates for the site. The plane and pilot have never been produced or identified. Susan Mcelwain says a Falcon 20 was not the plane she saw.

Mirror.co.uk - WHAT DID HAPPEN TO FLIGHT 93?

You guys need to use some logic here, if the crash was faked, the FBI was in on it and do you really think they are not going to try to use cover stories to explain away witnesses who prove the official story wrong? Think guys, think.

Last edited:
last names is what I am referring to...this now defunct Guerilla News Network may have made them up since I can seem to not find any back up to their story..after all last names would be the norm in such a witness report....or even the school backing up the story...lmao

Why do we need to defend the truth? According to Wiki 600 lbs of human remains were recovered. It's 8% of the estimated total weight of passingers and crew. The rest was consumed in the fire.

last names is what I am referring to...this now defunct Guerilla News Network may have made them up since I can seem to not find any back up to their story..after all last names would be the norm in such a witness report....or even the school backing up the story...lmao
Ah I see, these three students conspired with GNN to lie about what happened. I'm sure the family and friends of these three students of the little town were very pleased the three went along with GNN to make up this elaborate story to start conspiracies over the tragic event that happened in their little town. :cuckoo:

It's really quite sad to see the lengths you'll go and the people you'll smear to desperately hold on to the official story. And you guys call truthers crackpots.

Why do we need to defend the truth? According to Wiki 600 lbs of human remains were recovered. It's 8% of the estimated total weight of passingers and crew. The rest was consumed in the fire.
What you're saying is 92% of the passengers got consumed in the fire, but only 5% of the plane did?

And if they all got mostly consumed in the fire, that means all 44 passenger's bodies landed in that small section of burned out forest? Wouldn't there be a crap load of plane debris pilled up in that forest too if 95% of the plane survived (regardless what size the pieces were) and since it was reported the passengers were both in the front and back of the plane during the revolt a little before impact?

Last edited:
I am suggesting they made it up. After all it is 10 years later..these kids would be adults now..where are they? Why no last names? After all official witnesses would have been interviewed...and not by GNN

I am suggesting they made it up. After all it is 10 years later..these kids would be adults now..where are they? Why no last names? After all official witnesses would have been interviewed...and not by GNN

They are only "official witnesses" because they are saying what the truthers want to hear. If they said anything else, they would be "plants". Or "shills"

You are saying GNN brought in three TEENAGERS to lie for them. Do I have that correct?

You are saying GNN brought in three TEENAGERS to lie for them. Do I have that correct?

You don't watch television, do you? Teenaged actors will read anything if you pay them.

They are only "official witnesses" because they are saying what the truthers want to hear. If they said anything else, they would be "plants". Or "shills"
So what are these three teenagers to you skeptics, liars?

So what are these three teenagers to you skeptics, liars?

Paid actors.

Virtually all eyewitnesses to Flight 93's crash reported that the plane plunged straight down after making erratic movements.
Straight down, huh? Tell me, what was the official angle Flight 93 supposedly crashed at?

And how many actually saw it impact the ground?
40degrees off level upside down...
another twoofer wanker!

Forum List

Back